• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 23, 2017
pic_main_logo.png

Source: Pawn Community Site
Thank you for your continued support of Dragon's Dogma: PAWN COMMUNITY.

We would like to inform you that Dragon's Dogma: PAWN COMMUNITY Service will be terminated on January 31, 2022. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your patronage.

Discontinued Service
"Dragon's Dogma: PAWN COMMUNITY"
https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/

Service End Date
January 31, 2022 (Monday) 15:00

Impact on user due to service termination
After 3:00 p.m. (JST) on Monday, January 31, 2022, Dragon's Dogma: PAWN COMMUNITY will be discontinued and the site will be closed, and all Dragon's Dogma: PAWN COMMUNITY content will no longer be accessible.
* Although the functions of "Dragon's Dogma: PAWN COMMUNITY" will be discontinued, this termination will not make any impact on the in-game functions such as Pawn rental.
If you want to save screenshots, please do so before the termination of the service, as they will be deleted after the termination of the service.

Handling of Personal Information
All registered personal information will be responsibly deleted after the service is terminated in accordance with the privacy policy of Capcom Co., Ltd.

Contact regarding this Notice
CAPCOM ID Support
URL:https://cid.capcom.com/en/support/inquiry/input/

This was the place to share screenshots of your adventures, where people could like and comment on them.

If you have some screenshots there that you would like to save, now is the time to do it.

I'm gonna miss "The Gran Soren Times". :(

9sUHiy8.png

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
A shame to see it go, but I hope there's a successor planned for the sequel.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Is this an official site? Why is community spelled wrong in the logo lol. Regardless, hope to see something similar for DD2

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Its just the community stuff right? You can still share pawns online?

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
I think I might have looked at that site once. I'm amazed its still running. Most of these sites like the original Dragon Age or the Lightning Returns pages went down after a year or two, this is going on nine years. Nice run.

Wolven Hammer

Feb 26, 2018
Los Angeles, California
I played the shit out of this game on 360. Wish I knew of this site sooner.

Still play on XB from time to time.

You still play and want your pawn rented hit me up. All 7 of us gotta stick together lol.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
This scared me for a sec, I thought they were disabling online pawn sharing.

I've never heard of this site before, and I've played through this game multiple times over multiple platforms. Sucky way to find out about it.
Hopefully this means they're making the way for a replacement in preparation for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I never heard of this thing so I thought they were phasing out the actual pawn rental mechanic. Glad to hear that's not the case.

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
I remember entering that page twice. Once around when the game launch and the second time was when Capcom send that notice of then migrating their accounts and I saw a link to it while doing that.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder how many rentals my pawn has had since I last played, I got her pretty strong from my grinding as I got quickly distracted from the main story.

I even bought the PC version and transferred my save from the PS3 version, hmm...

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought they were disabling pawn sharing too. Been many years since I visited that site. Uploaded a few pics.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
For you trophy/achievement hunters out there, this doesn't appear to affect the Platinum or 1000/1000 G. But I do wonder if the game will be slightly harder without the online pawn rental.

Shirkelton

Aug 20, 2020
Had a minor panic attack before I reached the end of the thread title.

Thank god SSJ3TaylorSwift will still be waiting for me in the Rift.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
For you trophy/achievement hunters out there, this doesn't appear to affect the Platinum or 1000/1000 G. But I do wonder if the game will be slightly harder without the online pawn rental.
Pawn rental isn't leaving ( I had thought be this too when I first read the thread), this is the closure of a community site Capcom had running for Dragon's Dogma.