Votes: 131 19.0%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 278 40.4%
  • Other

Votes: 13 1.9%

• Total voters

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Every time moralizing has come up in this thread.

I keep mentally thinking

They shoulda never gave you white people hiphop

Don't know how to appreciate shit.

Feb 16, 2022
This is some Hall Of Fame worthy stuff lmaoooo
Every time I post it's basically this meme to that dude

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
The claims you putting in the streets ain't coming back with receipts

What was that list again?
Now, see, I wanna be graceful and magnanimous here. Say you got your lick back and keep it pushin'...

But none of that is saying I'm wrong. Just that you aren't also on Drake's meat wagon despite it.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes Drake is a lying pedophile culture vulture fake harbouring sex offenders and potentially trafficking women, but Kendrick was real mean on that track

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Waking up and seeing a new Drake track and realising it must be bad as the thread is whining that Era is against Drake stans 😭

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
I HATE THE WAY THAT YOU WALK THE WAY THAT YOU DRESS

not kidding---I wish I could exhibit that amount of hater energy. I have my bits and pieces--but nothing at this level.
It's art really. Kendrick expressing shit most of us felt but might not have been able to clearly articulate.

It's not pretty but it's human.

Helel

Oct 27, 2017
Now, see, I wanna be graceful and magnanimous here. Say you got your lick back and keep it pushin'...

But none of that is saying I'm wrong. Just that you aren't also on Drake's meat wagon despite it.

So to clarify Drake's my favorite celebrity and my neurons are only activating to defend him, but throughout this entire thread I've consistently had Drake down throughout this beef, said his pen was nowhere near as good as Kendrick, didn't like Family Matters, bumped Kendrick calling Drake a pedophile, but somehow I'm also riding Drake?

I don't want to see you talk about neurons firing ever again.

Feb 16, 2022
It was not even 3 pages ago when everyone (myself including) were calling someone out for saying Drake should sue… like what are you even saying lmao
I see the irony here

Drake pretended to be a pedo to bait Kendrick into calling him out
You pretended to call lawyers on me to bait me into making fun of you

Genius, really

Siinova

Oct 29, 2017
You don't seem to understand that no one is interested in trying to maintain moral integrity or consistency within this context. We want blood.
That was my point when I first commented about the hypocrisy. You chose to quote me, be facetious, twist my words and act as if it was just about the music. Nooooo, there couldn't possibly be people here who just want to see the nigga get shit on.

"I can't believe people bet on the better battle rapper to win a beef."
^ This was you. You should have just left the comment alone if that was the case but you wanted to dog pile and be funny.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The lyrics of Headlines are the exact Drake you say you hate lmao.

I suppose I just like Take Care as a whole, but Headlines resonated with me. Felt like he made it on top of the world, gets his chance to brag. I did not see him making Headlines his personality.

Like I said, he peaked there for me, and he has been the same person since lol.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Calling Kendrick reactive while spending the first third of your diss being like 'prove it' and 'nuh uh' lol.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Drake after getting called a gambler, a creeper, pecs are fake, a degenerate almost 40 year old deadbeat dad and a colonizer.

725994d0491afee09f1ae85057ab864b.jpg

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Brother what is this response to getting called a pedo lmao
Just for clarity, I feel disgusted, I'm too respected
If I was fucking young girls, I promise I'd have been arrested
I'm way too famous for this shit you just suggested
'yo you fuck kids?'
'nah I'm too famous'

drake made that track in the projection room
I can feel the hurt feelings

The4thJeazy

May 14, 2020
Fell asleep and now just waking up and see Drake dropped some depressing sounding shit. All that talking at the end the man sounds beat man. And no, Kendrick is not gonn stay silent. He gonna keep whooping dat man's ass until he admits defeat or just shuts the fuck up. Can you even call Heart 6 a diss track? wtf was that shit?!