• Other

Votes: 14 1.9%

• Total voters

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States

His Twitter header
Is that the (Iconic) House of Ebony???

How are they involved in this? Maybe the person is a house member.

Level 7 Boss

Jun 19, 2018
I hate when mainstream media covers hip hop as it is usually littered with inaccurate and from a lense of someone that has little to no understanding of hip hop.

What good hip hop forums or websites are out there? I used to go to SOHH, all hip hop, Ok player forums back in the day, and mostly lurk on the coli now.

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
Whenever I think this is over a new song comes out, a contest is made, someone gets shot at, drake fans reaching for negative news, I see a video of Kendrick's people's saying Drake's daughter is real, and now we have some random riddler posting Drake's actual items.

This has been a wild ride..I don't think we'll be done for a while.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Whenever I think this is over a new song comes out, a contest is made, someone gets shot at, drake fans reaching for negative news, I see a video of Kendrick's people's saying Drake's daughter is real, and now we have some random riddler posting Drake's actual items.

This has been a wild ride..I don't think we'll be done for a while.
there's a video saying the daughter is real?

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Stupid question but is there any affiliation to Ye? I actively do not engage with his content and didn't go to the original on name principle alone.
per the owners no affiliation with ye, they are even trying to rename the site to "Lowkey" to get rid of ktt branding, and they even hid his section and removed most of his emotes and they actively moderate anything surrounding him.

But it is ktt so it gets lots of activity for Kanye stuff

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of speculation videos out there...but I found this one that shows kendrick's friends know about the daughter. 🍿 Drake has lied about not having a child before so I wouldn't put it past him to lie again.
I assume since Kendrick/his people aren't going to blow up a girl's life if she's real that he feels confident that they won't talk and he can lie. But there are definitely non Kendrick folks out there who would do that so...idk

Jan 15, 2019
how did i get pulled back into this I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

It won't be over over for a long time. If I understand how Drake operates as well as I think I do, he won't be able to avoid sneak dissing Kendrick/making coy remarks about all this in his music going forward. Kinda like how the SA allegations broke Kevin Spacey so now he spends time making weird ass videos in character as Frank Underwood that no one asked for.