• Not Like Us

Votes: 357 42.6%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Drake might be feeding fake info

But consider Kendrick dropped a track with Drake's Ozempic in the cover picture 15 minutes after Drake dropped a track talking about how Ross uses Ozempic.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Would love to see "The Story of Whatever the Hidden Daughter's Name Is" with Pusha T on a verse.

Oct 25, 2017
Even if the daughter stuff is bullshit. Kendrick destroyed Drake. What the hell did Drake do to make someone hate him this much lol
Well according to Kendrick sex trafficking and preying on underage girls for one, alongside general misogyny, being a fake ass bitch, taking ozempic, not lifting, code switching, and going after his family.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
IMG_4309.png

Forget getting back in the studio

Drake needs to get in the lawyers office and sue Kendrick for defamation

I bet he fed the leakers bad info on purpose

Apr 29, 2023
Drake gotta clean house. How he drop a track called Family Matters and Kendrick responds with a family-related song in less than an hour smh

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Starting with "Dear Adonis, I'm sorry that man is your father" and ending with "fuck a rap battle, this is a lifelong battle with yourself" is nuts.

He totally stole all the thunder from Family Matters.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Forget getting back in the studio

Drake needs to get in the lawyers office and sue Kendrick for defamation

I bet he fed the leakers bad info on purpose

Dude, this is NOT "I had a beef and sought info on this dude" type of shit. This is a regimented history of hate for this man that's finally boiling over. This isn't kendrick suddenly looking for this info to hurt the dude.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Some of these lines are direct responses to Family Matters, which hadn't even been out an hour before Kendrick dropped.

Which means...

Drake, sweetie, you need to clean house.

(Although that's the LEAST of your problems)

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
This beef might escalate. Drake already talking about fighting before the meet the grahams drop.

Drake gotta find some way to gracefully bow out, now 😂

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Kendrick apologized and talked to that man in that last verse too. He said he didn't wanna do this and he even said he was trying to help Drake but then Drake pushed him and he had to let him have it.

That's wild. Kendrick was angry and mad but he still wanted to help dude. That's a different level of slapping someone down.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
The cover ain't hard to doctor so I'm not really taking that at face value but it definitely is funny

So he got incredibly great doctoring of an Ozempic onto a cover in response to a song that dropped 15 minutes before...

Think on this for a moment.

Even if it is doctored. It's doctored with THE EXACT THING needed to really sell this shit. Which means shit definitely leaking.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
just musically, it's not even close. kendrick blessing us with all this great new music lol.

what a vicious diss though. meet the grahams is right up there as far as i'm concerned.

keep it going, unload the chambers

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Ak now replaying drakes track on repeat refusing to listen to Kendrick's 😭😭😭

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
This beef might escalate. Drake already talking about fighting before the meet the grahams drop.

Drake gotta find some way to gracefully bow out, now 😂
Lol 😂 i think people would legit pay money for that, probably be the biggest draw for bookies in vegas since mayweather and pac

BatterseaPS

Oct 6, 2023
I thoroughly expect violence to happen at some point in the next year because of this beef. It's so goddamn raw.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
i feel like i shouldn't even be listening to Meet the Grahams

this shit is We Cry Together all over again lmao

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of those surreal times where you know you're living in a historical moment. Haven't felt like this since J6.

Meet the Grahams is DARK. Uncomfortable. Rap hasn't made me uncomfortable since the early Em days, jfc.