• Not Like Us

Votes: 357 42.7%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Kendrick's in his condo in Dumbo Brooklyn showing up for Sampha shows in jazz clubs. Drake is the only rapper from his era still doing the nightclub rapper thing throwing dollars which feeds into the fact he's never lived it (and some of those other accusations because by the nature of that lifestyle he's not partying with 30 year olds). Schoolboy Q is playing golf. Rawse runs chicken joints. ASAP is rubbing Rihanna's feet. Pusha's wife is doing mainstream interviews on her interior design business. It's why that last line burns.
This hurt me and I have nothing to do with this. Wheeeeeeeew

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Kendrick's in his condo in Dumbo Brooklyn showing up for Sampha shows in jazz clubs. Drake is the only rapper from his era still doing the nightclub rapper thing throwing dollars which feeds into the fact he's never lived it (and some of those other accusations because by the nature of that lifestyle he's not partying with 30 year olds). Schoolboy Q is playing golf. Rawse runs chicken joints. ASAP is rubbing Rihanna's feet. Pusha's wife is doing mainstream interviews on her interior design business. It's why that last line burns.
That's why Drake's next move is gonna be very big now.

Oct 27, 2017
I remember seeing Alchemist and Hit Boi in the studio on April 15th and thinking that someone was about to get a grimy ass beat for their diss track and I WAS RIGHT HOLY FUCKING SHIT AAAAAAA

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Ak just said the cover is drake's fathers things and he was robbed in LA.

Streets not safe

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Dude, this is NOT "I had a beef and sought info on this dude" type of shit. This is a regimented history of hate for this man that's finally boiling over. This isn't kendrick suddenly looking for this info to hurt the dude.

Running to the lawyers after all the fake ass tough guy shit he spewed on Family matters would prove Kendrick's entire ass point

Man's literally said C and D's is bitch shit and then is gonna run around and sue someone?

If someone out there implying sex trafficking, illegitimate children and etc, you gotta put the rap shit aside and bring the law down on their ass

Kendrick is bullshitting for social media reactions, Drake needs to nip it in the bud ASAP

There's legacy at stake here

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
image.png
a year early too

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
That's why Drake's next move is gonna be very big now.

He didn't have a last move. He's got nothing. What he had on Family Matters isn't in the same lane as what Kendrick is putting out and is obvious to everyone based on the reactions everything is getting. Family Matters got 1000% buried in 20 minutes. He's not built for this kind of battle. Kendrick isn't some goofball who is dating Nicki Minaj.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
If someone out there implying sex trafficking, illegitimate children and etc, you gotta put the rap shit aside and bring the law down on their ass

Kendrick is bullshitting for social media reactions, Drake needs to nip it in the bud ASAP

Can you imagine the fucking clowning Drake would get for SUING KENDRICK LAMAR FOR HIS DISS SONG???

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
He didn't have a last move. He's got nothing. What he had on Family Matters isn't in the same lane as what Kendrick is putting out and is obvious to everyone based on the reactions everything is getting. Family Matters got 1000% buried in 20 minutes. He's not built for this kind of battle. Kendrick isn't some goofball who is dating Nicki Minaj.
Oh I know, I meant, is he gonna continue trying to diss or take the L.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
Listen to Drake right now, Say I overlooked I was looking straight. LOL Great line

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Finally listening to it again after pouring myself something to drink, and almost spit it out "you raised a horrible fucking person, the nerve of you, Dennis"

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

love you saying this shit after Family Matters dropped 5 mins before

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

I know everybody's forgotten about it, but, like....did you listen to Family Matters?

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
kendrick having a mole inside the ovo camp would bring some further credence to his claims. some serious stuff in there
Him dropping this track not even an hour after Drake dropped family matters 100% proved his claims in 6:16, there is no way he could be responding to stuff in that track otherwise.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
That was nasty work. That evil ass beat. The continuation of pure anger. All the allegations. WTF man. lol

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Nah bro even Drake saying he wouldn't move like that in Family Matters...unless he's not true to his word, that is.

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
This has been wild! As someone who grew up during pac/biggie and nas/jay, this has made me feel like a teenager again. Kenny is just on another level.

Also Cole makes me believe in time travel being possible one day. I have no doubt he was gassing himself for this when he got a visit from a tired beaten down looking future version of himself telling him to not engage.

What a time to be alive!

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Telling LeBron and Curry to keep their family away from Drake.

They really gonna make LeBron have to choose between Drake & Kendrick.