• Not Like Us

Votes: 357 42.7%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Other than the Adonis incident, everything else is hearsay and gossip. With that said, if the Diddy-ish stuff is true, then Kendrick is doing a disservice to everyone by keeping that evidence tucked away for a rap beef
Dude, people been talking about Diddy FOREVER, he has been hiding it so well that it is only now more people are having the courage to speak against him.

Drake is in a similar position, very well connected, very rich, it would not be a surprise if he can pull off something slimy like Diddy.

He ain't holding it just for a beef, everyone in the business talks and knows the rumors around each other, they are not just gonna spill secrets unless provoked.

Pretty sure I've listened to it a million times by meself already trying to get everything.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
If someone out there implying sex trafficking, illegitimate children and etc, you gotta put the rap shit aside and bring the law down on their ass

Kendrick is bullshitting for social media reactions, Drake needs to nip it in the bud ASAP

There's legacy at stake here

Defamation of character is hard to prove, and even if Drake isn't as bad as K-Dot makes him sound, you might still unearth some stuff he'd rather keep hidden.

Also, "You gotta put the rap shit aside and bring the law down on their ass." LMFAO. The very act of doing this would destroy any remaining credibility he has in the black community.

eDIGI

Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Drake wishing Kendrick dropped that song he's been hiding for 4 years now lol

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
OH shit Kdot just ended this shit man. Drake drop some heat too but Meet the Grahams on another level.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Dear Adonis, I'm sorry that that man is your father, let me be honest
It takes a man to be a man, your dad is not responsive
I look at him and wish your grandpa woulda wore a condom
damn-kevin-hart-bjqgvruw4iz9h5h0.gif

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Drake really went out of his way to find a Dodge Caravan and a wrecking yard and everything and nobody even remembers

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
not just talkin about the family but talking straight to the family is fuckin' crazy.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Kendrick's next response is just going to be some Push track that's been in a vault for years and kdot just jumps on the end for some gun sound adlibs lmao

Like what more did Pusha have if he unveiled a kid? He wasn't going to go back to the same gimmick? There's another layer.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Drake really went out of his way to find a Dodge Caravan and a wrecking yard and everything and nobody even remembers
The whole rollout was crazy only for Kendrick to come less than an hour later and fuck up the whole shit. Mans was hittin up streamers had the whole visualizer with the Logo to put on streaming and shit. Literally proved Kendrick right lmao.

Didn't even give him the night to breathe.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
How long until universal and Interscope make the call for this to cool off

Does Vegas have betting lines for that yet

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
bro told bron and steph to keep the kids away

said people like drake should die, what the fuck

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I love that he literally warned him not to say shit and then dropped that shit on him immediately after he did