Votes: 337 42.1%
  • Other

Votes: 15 1.9%

• Total voters

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
under 6ft gang we're so up rn it's not funny

Yea I'm still waiting for proof of jayz doing karate too wtf y'all

Gooooood lord this thread cooking right now.
FZqo3jz.png

MarshallLaw

Oct 19, 2023
Wonder what the new goalposts will be from Drizzy stans now that they can't use the "Kendrick has shit beats" angle (purely because they didn't sound like club bangers)

Oct 25, 2017
Legit doesn't matter what Drake responds with at this point. People are barely talking about any of the tracks he's dropped so far. Bro got a replica of the GKMC van and destroyed it and nobody gives a fuck LOL.
Literally the funniest shit. The whole press cycle pre release bot army hype up and the overly dramatic video of the van crushing and inside of a hearse and he just got demolished

Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing behind Drake being a pedophile. Certainly not the time he hooked up with a 17 year old on stage and was like meh, and it's not weird he was texting Millie Bobbie Brown and Billie Eilish when they were underage. What smoke?

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Kendrick needs to make sure he becomes an orphan, and then a billionaire vigilante, and then help the police put two face (drake) in jail before he releases a diss like this. Honestly you start to wonder about his character when he's rapping like this.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Damn if he really does have 10 diss tracks or whatever ready to go I am scared of where we will be heading

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Does the clock reset for Drake?

Drake ghostwriters gotta work extra overtime.

Kendrick said oh it's 1v20 let me just

main-qimg-af5ffb67a7b5a97c4e345337ebec66f1

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Gotta start putting disclaimers on the back of all them cook out invites for these "casual listeners". Access to the culture not included. 🤣
some folks who get the cook out invite gotta need to know when to decline not because they aint welcome, but because its only polite

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
I hope dot channels this hate into his next album. Probably wanted to finish OV HO this weekend so he can go into album rollout.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
It's a good day for illegitimate children. MJ's son Ant dropping 43 for the upset win and Drake's unclaimed kids finally getting their recognition.

If samples are cleared, Anthony Saleh is gonna have this playing again on the NBA playoffs.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Gotta start putting disclaimers on the back of all them cook out invites for these "casual listeners". Access to the culture not included. 🤣

I don't know guys, I started listening to real rap like Eminem (just the singles, my mother let me listen to his albums) and he never said anything out of pocket so you guys are being mean for no reason when we point out this has gone too far☹️

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
I thought Kendrick wasn't gonna drop again till Sunday! Shit, he still might. Nigga gonna diss Drake on a Winans sample.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Kendrick's next move gotta be resurrecting datpiff and drop a diss mixtape

I need to hear him walk Drizzy down on some afrobeats