Votes: 141 19.2%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 301 40.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 1.9%

• Total voters

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
Chris brown beat the shit outta Rihanna and left her black and blue and bloodied, fuck Chris brown. He releases so good music but fuck him.

Drake calls Rick Ross a turkey and Chris brown says threatens quavo's life, like Chris brown is deranged sounding with how much hate he has for quavo.

Does he release good music though? Maybe if Kanye is producing it

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
Dude really tried to 8 mile himself by bringing up the young girls thing too

I can't tell if he actually does have something good tucked away or his anxiety is really this bad over the response

DriftDrafs

Apr 13, 2024
All the AI obfuscation blurring what track is real and what isn't and now being used to intentionally mimic the dead to bate someone else into attacking. This whole battle is on some MGS2 shit.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Dont think ive have ever seen so many people wishing for someone to be Pedo. Its weird but expected on the internet.

Pusha managed to handle Drake without resorting to this, lets see if Kendrick can come up with something unexpected as well.
Seems clear like he cant just outrap Drake like that if everyone pushing him towards this direction to "win" the beef.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Dont think ive have ever seen so many people wishing for someone to be Pedo. Its weird but expected on the internet.

Pusha managed to handle Drake without resorting to this, lets see if Kendrick can come up with something unexpected as well.
Seems clear like he cant just outrap Drake like that if everyone pushing him towards this direction to "win" the beef.

You making whole narratives.that aint put forward.

People pointing out that Drake trying to get in front of all the shit he's done with underage girls isn't saying that's the route Kendrick need to take.

It's pointing out that you can't do any slick rhyming to make people forget that shit is there.

No different than if Breezy went "bet he says I beat women"

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You making whole narratives.that aint put forward.

People pointing out that Drake trying to get in front of all the shit he's done with underage girls isn't saying that's the route Kendrick need to take.

It's pointing out that you can't do any slick rhyming to make people forget that shit is there.

No different than if Breezy went "bet he says I beat women"
No, one is a narrative based on - to be fair, based questionable behavior in some instances - the other thing is having legit proof of a person beating up women.
Yes, Drake in his early 20s behaving like that 15 years ago was a weird move. But people act like this happened last week.

Personally im here for the bars, but these are just examples of people not really giving a damn about the rap part and just be there to see their person win or the other lose, by any means necessary.

Pusha fuckin hates Drake, but even he didnt go as far to put THAT label on him based on what he knows or has seen. I think its easier for some random internet folks to make such a claim than for people, who might actually have to back this up with proof.

I think Kendrick is coming with something hot, but its not gonna be low hanging fruits all these twitter/X folks are pushing. Kendrick is smarter than that.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017

"Wishing" and pointing out "you do some weird shit around underaged women" are two totally different things.

Imagine a DJ in his late 20s/early 30s at a wedding bringing up an underaged girl on stage, joking that he needs to wait a few years to talk to her, then hugging/kissing her. Then imagine hearing about that same DJ being a "mentor and friend" to a 14 year old girl, that they they text frequently for years.

Are you wishing for him to be a pedo by pointing out how fucking weird this behavior is?

MasterChief

Feb 6, 2024
Drizzy's attempt to control the narrative are sad and pitiful.

What's more tragic is that people are actually falling for it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
"Wishing" and pointing out "you do some weird shit around underaged women" are two totally different things.

Imagine a DJ in his late 20s/early 30s at a wedding bringing up an underaged girl on stage, joking that he needs to wait a few years to talk to her, then hugging/kissing her. Then imagine hearing about that same DJ being a "mentor and friend" to a 14 year old girl, that they they text frequently for years.

Are you wishing for him to be a pedo by pointing out how fucking weird this behavior is?
Yes, this was weird behavior for sure.
It was also like 15 years ago at the start of its career. People applying his current age to actions early in his career.

20 year old talking about a 17yo girl like that is much different than a 37yo talking about a 17yo like that.

Dont know what this texting with a 14yo girl for years is about. Only know the Milly situation and as far as i know they were both fans of each other and her parents were supervising all communication she had with celebrities she met ever since she blew up.

Anyway its not gonna be a good look, since people will always assume the worst, which is fair.

Edit.

Just to get back to the original point. I dont think Kendrick or any big time rapper is gonna use that point/narrative against Drake. He probably has something more interesting and more unexpected cooked up.
Drizzy's attempt to control the narrative are sad and pitiful.

What's more tragic is that people are actually falling for it.
Yeah, he should not even drop music like Kendrick or drop out like Cole.
Some of you really dont want a beef or any kind of back and forth.

Last edited:

MRrogermoore

Oct 28, 2017
It took drake like 2 weeks to respond right? I love Kendrick, but I always had drake winning this beef. He's too in tune with internet culture, and he's just more charismatic/witty.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, this was weird behavior for sure.
It was also like 15 years ago at the start of its career. People applying his current age to actions early in his career.

20 year old talking about a 17yo girl like that is much different than a 37yo talking about a 17yo like that.

Dont know what this texting with a 14yo girl for years is about. Only know the Milly situation and as far as i know they were both fans of each other and her parents were supervising all communication she had with celebrities she met ever since she blew up.

Anyway its not gonna be a good look, since people will always assume the worst, which is fair.

20 Yo doing that to a 17 year old is still weird, 37 would just be more weird.

"They were both fans of each other", how is this an excuse? We've seen with child actors and children in the industry that monitoring communication can quickly change. All it takes is a moment of failure on the part of a parent to change everything. We just had a publicized version of this with Drake and Quiet on the Set. A parent cannot monitor a child 100 percent of the time, every day, all day, for years.

Am I saying Drake did something? Absolutely not. But don't act like the possibility doesn't exist cuz they were fans of each other and her parents were watching her. Don't act like the possibility of grooming doesn't exist. You say people are wishing for something but you're actively dismissing the possibility.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I woke up to some sauce.

I also feel like Drake rushing Kendrick is a play to try to get him to respond quicker to have a lower quality response so the Kendrick should definitely take his time to respond. Don't let him throw you of your game.

Drake putting out solid diss records within a decent time frame. So if Kendrick takes forever and that shit isn't a classic, the round goes to Drake… especially since Dot drew first blood… with a mid diss.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Drake was not 20 when he kissed that girl.

He was 24 going on 25. Mans be playing real slick games.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I was with you up until the bolded part lmao

Ok I'll bite, which part of Kendrick's verse do you imagine hurt drakes feelings? As a diss, people just gassing it because it was a direct. It was not hard hitting at all.

If he rushes a bad response it's the same thing

After 12 years of sneak dissing, and sending the first direct, Kendrick should be well prepared. If he has to rush to get a good response out in a timely fashion, then he wasn't ready.

If we gotta wait, for a while it better be Ether. Like Drake said, it's gonna need a quintuple entendre or something.

Last edited:

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Has snoop responder yet? I can't imagine he's happy at all about his voice being used to diss a fellow west coast rapper, alongside having his dead friend being used at the same time

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
20 Yo doing that to a 17 year old is still weird, 37 would just be more weird.

"They were both fans of each other", how is this an excuse? We've seen with child actors and children in the industry that monitoring communication can quickly change. All it takes is a moment of failure on the part of a parent to change everything. We just had a publicized version of this with Drake and Quiet on the Set. A parent cannot monitor a child 100 percent of the time, every day, all day, for years.

Am I saying Drake did something? Absolutely not. But don't act like the possibility doesn't exist cuz they were fans of each other and her parents were watching her. Don't act like the possibility of grooming doesn't exist. You say people are wishing for something but you're actively dismissing the possibility.
Already said that both of them are bad looks, but claiming someone is an actual pedo or has relationships of that kind with minors is wild. Especially when you bring up Chris Brown in the same breath, when everyone saw what he did to Rihanna.

And most these people arent concerned about the actual grooming or the victims involved, its just another items to be used in a rap beef or for clout/engagement on social media for the most part. The alleged victims could come out today and shut things down, but people still would continue with the narrative if it benefits their side or agenda.

Its a very serious allegations and people are to happy to put them on people just because they dont like them. Its messed up, but i also know why its happening.

PS. Yes, the possibility exists - thats the case for everyone.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
PS. Yes, the possibility exists - thats the case for everyone.

Come on man, we can't be doing this. You know the issue here is all the smoke, people are just looking for the fire. And maybe there is none, maybe there never will be. But to say "yeah, well, anyone could be doing it" with literally no smoke or reason to believe is dismissing the smoke present here.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
meh; I'm not one for using ai generated voices especially given the confusion we had when "Push ups" first dropped and the fake AI Kendrick diss we had a couple of pages back… but Snoop Dog didn't seem all that bothered though so…🤷🏿‍♂️

psyrus

Aug 10, 2023
Metro and Future released two albums with different features dissing Drake and none of them touched on the underage girl stuff. Rick Ross hit the studio in record time to respond and didn't touch that topic, Pusha didn't.
There's a reason none of these rappers want to open that can of worms.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Come on man, we can't be doing this. You know the issue here is all the smoke, people are just looking for the fire. And maybe there is none, maybe there never will be. But to say "yeah, well, anyone could be doing it" with literally no smoke or reason to believe is dismissing the smoke present here.
I get your point, but i would rather assume these kind of stuff from people who arent in the public live like that and have more Skelets in the closet.
Dont think Drake would be moving like he is, if there was really something people had to backup those claims. But i could be wrong.

Anyhow im done with this topic, im gonna let you work on it. Dont think Kendrick will need to go for the low hanging fruit, unless he has something essential to back this shit up. Not the stuff that has been on twitter and pushed by everyone for the last 6 years, without any kind of proof.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
He wrote Push Ups in like 2h according to Taylor Freestyle.
Of course he didnt drop it immediately because he still had to get shit cleared and needed to wait on We Still Dont Trust You, if more people would jump his ass.

Metro and Future released two albums with different features dissing Drake and none of them touched on the underage girl stuff. Rick Ross hit the studio in record time to respond and didn't touch that topic, Pusha didn't.
There's a reason none of these rappers want to open that can of worms.
Yeah.
Its also the kind of accusation, you really need to be able to back up.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
I get your point, but i would rather assume these kind of stuff from people who arent in the public live like that and have more Skelets in the closet.
Dont think Drake would be moving like he is, if there was really something people had to backup those claims. But i could be wrong.

Anyhow im done with this topic, im gonna let you work on it. Dont think Kendrick will need to go for the low hanging fruit, unless he has something essential to back this shit up. Not the stuff that has been on twitter and pushed by everyone for the last 6 years, without any kind of proof.

Why would you when we have tales of people going to literal islands to mess with underaged people? Rich people and celebrities can have just as much and even more skeletons in their closet (because they have the means to bury it) than somebody walking down the street. You are literally saying "I give celebrities the benefit of the doubt more because they're famous". That's crazy to me. Bro, legit serial killers do interviews, taunt police, and return to the scene of the crime. You think Drake wouldn't B-Rabbit himself if there was something there? He's trying to soften the blow because if Kendrick goes hard on that route people will just go "Drake already talked about this".

Work on what? What are you talking about guy? Low hanging fruit??? DRAKE USED A DEAD MAN'S VOICE

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Why would you when we have tales of people going to literal islands to mess with underaged people? Rich people and celebrities can have just as much and even more skeletons in their closet (because they have the means to bury it) than somebody walking down the street. You are literally saying "I give celebrities the benefit of the doubt more because they're famous". That's crazy to me. Bro, legit serial killers do interviews, taunt police, and return to the scene of the crime. You think Drake wouldn't B-Rabbit himself if there was something there? He's trying to soften the blow because if Kendrick goes hard on that route people will just go "Drake already talked about this".

Work on what? What are you talking about guy? Low hanging fruit??? DRAKE USED A DEAD MAN'S VOICE
Alright, we are gonna see how things look when Kdot decides to reply.

thillygooth

AVALANCHE
Jan 5, 2023
Whats the worst thing drake said about kendrick thus far tho?

That hes short?

I think the stuff about him not having a platinum track til Drake was on it. Either that, or the stuff about Top and the amount of Kendrick's money he gets.

Compbros said:

Millie made it sound worse in that interview. When asked what she and Drake talk about she said "boy stuff" and when asked what kind of boy stuff she said like "That's just between me and Drake" or something to that effect. Grown man having secrets with a teen girl that ain't his sister or niece definitely looks bad.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Beats me…why not ask Ja Rule!😅But seriously I'm sure this might rile up a lot of people; But Snoop seemingly being okay with it might soften some blowback.

The blowback has mostly been about Pac being used. I don't see many people talking about the Snoop aspect in that light.

Edit: If it was Snoop and Dre I don't think people have as much issue (outside of the fact of using AI).

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Millie made it sound worse in that interview. When asked what she and Drake talk about she said "boy stuff" and when asked what kind of boy stuff she said like "That's just between me and Drake" or something to that effect. Grown man having secrets with a teen girl that ain't his sister or niece definitely looks bad.

Hold up, make sure to fix that name cuz I'm not out here defending this stuff lmao.

But, yeah, the concept of people "wishing" for Drake to be a pedo is crazy to me when you've got stuff like this out there. People have assumptions based on the outright weird shit he's done.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Kendrick better hop out….

Drake just running laps now.
Unless Dot has nuclear ammo I don't think he should have ever started this. If Drake loses then we all go "duh" and move on. If Drake wins then Kendrick is actually gonna look like a clown who lost to a pop star.

Like he better have actual receipts for the pedo stuff because if he uses that angle and doesn't it's not gonna do shit.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After 12 years of sneak dissing, and sending the first direct, Kendrick should be well prepared. If he has to rush to get a good response out in a timely fashion, then he wasn't ready.

If we gotta wait, for a while it better be Ether. Like Drake said, it's gonna need a quintuple entendre or something.
The point is he should drop it when it's ready to and not let what Drake's doing rush. If he comes out with today or tomorrow it's fine if that's when he wants to release it.
The blowback has mostly been about Pac being used. I don't see many people talking about the Snoop aspect in that light.

Edit: If it was Snoop and Dre I don't think people have as much issue (outside of the fact of using AI).
Probably but I don't know if Dre would let ot slide like Snoop seeing as Kendrick is on his label and all

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Drake is embarrassing with the T Swift cloutchasing. Literally no one will buy he's winning when Kendrick has actual credit as an artist and is infinitely more respected by basically everyone on the planet.

That Chris Brown track was the most brutal diss I've ever heard though, that was downright scary and I'd be shitting bricks if I were Quavo.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Drake is embarrassing with the T Swift cloutchasing. Literally no one will buy he's winning when Kendrick has actual credit as an artist and is infinitely more respected by basically everyone on the planet.

You sound like someone that would know about that.
And we all know the person that doesnt respond and is "more respected" wins the rap beef.

lol

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
I think kendrick is much better but get off the internet man. Drake is respected as the GOAT to the general public. im not even kidding.