• Other

Votes: 14 1.9%

• Total voters

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Okay now that was actually fucking hilarious. 😂

drake using pac's voice to diss kendrick is probably gonna piss kendrick off

it's perfect for a diss track

I was ready to kill this track for the AI but it's done to the purpose of effect. All this over a fake ass Dre beat with Drake goading Kendrick with the ad-libs at the end for writing quintuple entendres inside his NYC apartment. Straight out of the Jadakiss Verzuz vs Dipset playbook -

"These guys don't even live in NY, they're in Miami."

It's the perfect heel move, honestly.

Alright, I gotta say that's top-tier trolling here.

Drake really summoning undead AI Tupac for diss tracks is hilarious.

Hip hop culture is dead, but as far as pop culture goes it's pretty good, lol.

This is waaaay too funny. Drake's trolling game has been amazing so far.

nah this shit is comedy

I don't love use of AI but the concept is fire, can't lie.

That was a fking hilarious

bro this is hilarious lmaoooooo

This is actually iconic. Lmao drake is hilarious for this shit.

LMAO

Okay, I don't like Drake, but I have to admit that this is creative and hilarious

Tupac being an untouchable sacred cow that makes west coast people get weirdly emotional and defensive has always been strange to me so this is the perfect level of trolling for Kendrick, especially after Mortal Man

I eagerly await the evisceration that Kendrick puts out

Taylor made freestyle is insane, in a good way. Hard disses with multiple layers of trolling. The outro alone is hilarious.

Yeah this captures all my thoughts here. This shit is fucking hilarious. On a scathing level its nothing, but in terms of moves its fucking brilliant. Thats definitely gonna piss K.dot off, and west coast mfrs gonna be fuming. Snoop posting and not caring at all is hilarious. Some of yall being pressed about it are crazy, this shit is pretty much all we get these days.

These fools is all somewhat friendly and worked together, shits not like it used to be, so this is about all there is now. And its really fucking entertaining 😂

The only thing stupid is the clock put on K.dot for the response. Let a writer write, Im not with that "You are on a clock" shit. People have lives outside of the booth. But Im also not with the stans starting their excuses about why K.dot doesn't have to respond and he wins anyway.

Fuck outta here with that.

Remember Exodus being a headshot when dropped, now this how to properly bait someone.
youtu.be

Pusha T - Exodus 23:1

Directed by Samuel RogersEdited by: Sam Rogers & Mike CarsonPusha-t.com
Ain't even really bait, it's a direct call out. 😂

Still better than Adidon and that whole rest of the mess. This shit HEEEERE hit for me. I still keep the gif to use it when appropriate

nV6ArLA.gif

He shit all over Wayne and by extension Drake with this. And THESE lines about their contract situation actually landed unlike Drakes shots at K.dot, because everyone knew what Birdman was doing over there at CM/YM with those artists contracts. I still love this fucking track, and Drake never said a fucking word for yeaaaaaaaaars after it either. Just perfect 😆

Funkelpop

Sep 2, 2022
It's okay to say Kdot really didnt say much in the like that verses. Nice verse, album/song name flips. But he really didnt say much personally about drake.

Ok bud 🤣 You another one of those who down played Adidon aren't ya? Like I said, you were expecting Kendrick to say more in a bait verse that started it off. 🤷‍♂️

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Aubrey has always been hella sus with underaged girls. Not gonna outright call him a pedo but groomer isn't that inaccurate.

From what I remember his parties in Miami were kinda wild too. Never carded the girls but that's probably something that always happens in that world. But it's been known Drake fancies REALLY young girls. And not in the Leonardo DiCaprio sense.

What's Kendrick's baggage? Cheating on his wife with a white groupie? That's like the minimum requirement to be a rapper... Sadly...

View: https://twitter.com/joshbechill5/status/1779215829755928698?t=gfzrdWwhftpM20EvWIIE2Q&s=08

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
Drake is going in, oh my fucking god. Kendrick has to respond

And Chris Brown's diss to Quavo? Dude is a piece of shit, but that was filthy.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm out in Tokyo cause I'm big in Japan is a great line lmao.

Might've actually gotten a snarl outta Future.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Aubrey has always been hella sus with underaged girls. Not gonna outright call him a pedo but groomer isn't that inaccurate.

From what I remember his parties in Miami were kinda wild too. Never carded the girls but that's probably something that always happens in that world. But it's been known Drake fancies REALLY young girls. And not in the Leonardo DiCaprio sense.

What's Kendrick's baggage? Cheating on his wife with a white groupie? That's like the minimum requirement to be a rapper... Sadly...

View: https://twitter.com/joshbechill5/status/1779215829755928698?t=gfzrdWwhftpM20EvWIIE2Q&s=08

Now a real savage would make this whole clip the bridge on a track with an opera singer wailing in the background.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Ok bud 🤣 You another one of those who down played Adidon aren't ya?
You not even making sense and just saying random stuff, sounds foolish. If my knock against the like that verse is that Kendrick didnt say anything personal or there is nothing really "bad" he said about Drake. Why would I have a problem with Adidon when Pusha went very personal and direct at drake, attacking him, mentioning his child/BM/Dad/Mom/40 ect.

Like I said, you were expecting Kendrick to say more in a bait verse that started it off. 🤷‍♂️
1. I mean, Drake's stuff is a bait verse too but that didnt stop him from getting personal with kenny.
2. You might want to work on your reading comprehension. I asked what's the worst thing kendrick said in response to someone saying "all drake said was kenny short". How is what I said not a fair response?

mojo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember Exodus being a headshot when dropped, now this how to properly bait someone.
youtu.be

Pusha T - Exodus 23:1

Directed by Samuel RogersEdited by: Sam Rogers & Mike CarsonPusha-t.com
Ain't even really bait, it's a direct call out. 😂
Still the greatest diss track to ever drop.

Finally heard the new drake track and he should have kept that shit. I fucked with push ups but drake never fails to confirm he is the cornball you think he is.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
In what world is Mr. Morale a classic record ?
Mr. Morale is definitely a classic record. One of the most important rap records released in a while. Kenny was brave enough to talk for real about his issues.

If commercial success is all that matters then Drake will always win. I don't think anybody worthwhile thinks commercial success is the only criteria.

Last edited:

Solidus Snake

Alt account
Banned
Apr 20, 2024
Mr. Morale is definitely a classic record. One of the most important rap records released in a while. Kenny was brave enough to talk for real about his issues. If commercial success is all that matters then Drake will always win. I don't think anybody worthwhile thinks commercial success is the only criteria.
I don't think Mr. Morale is a classic. It's an important album in Kendrick's discography because of how personal it is, but it's far from being a classic. I think it's his weakest album so far.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Mr. Morale is definitely a classic record. One of the most important rap records released in a while. Kenny was brave enough to talk for real about his issues. If commercial success is all that matters then Drake will always win. I don't think anybody worthwhile thinks commercial success is the only criteria.
Disagree. Love the album to death but it is not a classic. Imo Kendrick has 2 classics, GKMC & TPAB. I'll accept arguments for DAMN, but morale just wasn't classic material.

ChocoBuddy

Banned
Apr 9, 2024
Taylor Made Freestyle was hilarious, and a good troll. Rapping as his idols to beg him to do something is pretty creative lol.

Also Mr. Morale is no instant classic, and I don't see it growing those legs over time ngl.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
kdot can do whatever he wants to do, i just dont think thats the route he is gonna go with or that its the one gonna give him the W.
He is smart than that. Gonna be something left field that is damaging and he can back up.

It doesn't matter what he says, but how he says it.

As for what he'll talk about, it'll be several things.

As for Drake and has problematic history with underage women, I'd be very surprised if Kendrick doesn't know about it. Especially if in rap circles KDot might know more about it.

Kinda weird to wish for KDot to avoid this topic in a rap battle considering how disgusting Drake is for it but you do you.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
No one said anything about commercial success or Drake. But if you even consider Morale a classic, we probably have wildly different views on things.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't matter what he says, but how he says it.

As for what he'll talk about, it'll be several things.

As for Drake and has problematic history with underage women, I'd be very surprised if Kendrick doesn't know about it. Especially if in rap circles KDot might know more about it.

Kinda weird to wish for KDot to avoid this topic in a rap battle considering how disgusting Drake is for it but you do you.
Kdot isn't really part of the rap circles you talk about. Anyhow... Kdot should go all out, if he has to go that route good for him a lot of people gonna celebrate him for it. May the best man win.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
No one said anything about commercial success or Drake. But if you even consider Morale a classic, we probably have wildly different views on things.
Have you been reading the thread? People have been discussing commercial success for a while now. one of the reasons people dismiss Mr. Morale is that it is less commercially successful than his other albums.

I completely agree, but the way things are going Kanye busting into this shit almost feels and inevitable. Everything has been insane on this.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Have you been reading the thread? People have been discussing commercial success for a while now. one of the reasons people dismiss Mr. Morale is that it is less commercially successful than this other albums.
No, if that was the case pretty much every Drake album would be a classic.

Morale is much worse than GKMC...and worse than Damn and TPAB, had barely any replay value the the week after it dropped. In no world it's a classic unless you a Die Hard fan.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like Mr. Morale as much as the other album N95 is definitely a top 5 Kendrick song to me 100%
Yeah that's a great song also liked Die Hard, Silent Hill and like 2-3 other songs but overall it was disappointing. Guess expectations were too high after his past work and the long break post Damn/Black Panther LP.

Oct 27, 2017
What goofy dorks think we want a Kanye feature in the year of our lord 2024? Smh

Anyway, I think Kendrick could lyrically smoke Drake easily, but in order to "win" this beef, he needs to make his diss track an actual club hit.

That's how you hit Drake where it hurts.

Summer is around the corner, and Drake would be pressed if all his young fans were dancing to his diss track every night, lol

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
No, if that was the case pretty much every Drake album would be a classic.

Morale is much worse than GKMC...and worse than Damn and TPAB, had barely any replay value the the week after it dropped. In no world it's a classic unless you a Die Hard fan.

Morale is closer to TPAB and DAMN is closer to GKMC in style.

I don't think TPAB has a ton of replayability other than a few of the best tracks (e.g. alright and kunta. I have a soft spot for how much a dollar cost, though I bet most people don't.) A lot of it is very "arty" and's not daily listen kinda stuff. I still like TPAB because I put a lot of value into that kind of wholistic work. , I am probably not in the mainstream in that view.

I like Mr. morale because it says something important and sets aside a lot of the false bravado that is so essential to the "rapper persona." I think it will stand the test of time. There's a bunch of great tracks on that album too.

It's just my opinion though.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Morale is closer to TPAB and DAMN is closer to GKMC in style.

I don't think TPAB has a ton of replayability other than a few of the best tracks (e.g. alright and kunta. I have a soft spot for how much a dollar cost, though I bet most people don't.) A lot of it is very "arty" and's not daily listen kinda stuff. I still like TPAB because I put a lot of value into that kind of wholistic work. , I am probably not in the mainstream in that view.

I like Mr. morale because it says something important and sets aside a lot of the false bravado that is so essential to the "rapper persona." I think it will stand the test of time. There's a bunch of great tracks on that album too.

It's just my opinion though.
Nothing wrong with enjoying certain projects in the end it's all subjective. People telling others what kind of music they should enjoy or not will always be corny to me.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I really need people to let North's daddy be weird and unwashed in peace.

You can't save him. He don't wanna be saved.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Whats the worst thing drake said about kendrick thus far tho?

That hes short?
Nothing crazy. I think the Whitney/Bodyguard stuff is a a pump fake from Drake. Straight nothing burger. The short jokes and the album sales/money stuff ain't nothing either. The most disrespectful thing is the pac and snoop ai voices.

Otherwise its nothing that's enough to scratch him. Releasing more songs doesn't mean he's up. Some of y'all in here starving for that response as if k.dot is really being pressed by this nigga. But it's the opposite imo. A Chihuahua barking is loud, repetitive, and annoying. Pits move in silence and do what needs to be done.

Kendrick will be looking to hurt this nigga brand and image. And I like I already said, we didn't need to look far too know that the skeletons in Drake's closet are littered everywhere.

I don't think Kendrick has moved sloppily out here. Idk that for sure, but overall he's seemed pretty standup. Drake got weird tendencies factually. This is not competitive rapping. It's why J. Cole dropped out. He literally ain't about that life.

Again to bring up Adidon, Push opened the verse saying: "Drug dealin' aside, ghostwritin' aside
Let's have a heart-to-heart about your pride"

Kendrick gonna peel back those same layers. Even deeper.