Votes: 351 42.4%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
drake and kendrick going at it is interesting

but drake shitting on kanye would be satisfying as hell

Don't think anyone takes Kanye seriously anymore.

you'd think so, but I still see yeezys fucking everywhere

I'm not sure if normies care about *checks notes* rampant antisemitism when it's a rapper they like who made cool songs 10+ years ago

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
i think drake will just post a video of him laughing and leave it at that

walajukuevans-walajuku.gif

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
What is Drake even going to respond to from Ye's verse? lmao

It's not even worth it. Only Cole should respond if anyone.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvFDXV0VBg4

False Prophets

I think folks took this by J Cole as a diss, including Kanye. But idk. Cole was basically saying Kanye needs help. And he does. Mental health is no joke. I see this shit everyday. Toss in all the fame, media, drugs, etc.

I mean, he released that song shortly after Kanye was hospitalized, and it gets at him for using ghostwriters. Of course people interpreted as a diss more than an intervention.
drake and kendrick going at it is interesting

He took like, one short break from doing that, but otherwise hasn't really stopped. It's cyclical.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
kanye's remix is side-show material (he's also a much easier target for Drake) but it does cement j cole's position at the bottom of the power rankings. People are gonna be taking swipes at him for the foreseeable future

At this point the only person I want tapping in aside from Kendrick himself is Pusha T. But even then I think it'd be best to save him for the next round

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Ye hopping in to defend Kendrick just makes Kendrick look worse, hope he comes out and distances himself from Kanye and all his bullshit on his eventual track.

I also hope Kanye dissing Cole gets Cole back involves. I get why he apologised to Kendrick, but he's already been vocal about his disappointment in Kanye

I feel like Cole can't get re-involved cause he already came with "the Kanye is mental ill and needs help angle". How do you clown on a guy when you already dressed him down with an accurate and heartfelt intervention.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think Cole needs to respond somehow, because this man going to have people clowning on him saying his music makes pussies dry for months.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
Nah y'all crazy

Cole can easily get a little something back cred wise by sending some shots Ye way. Ye decided to invited himself to the house party just to shit on you tf

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
jermaine cole fans just continuously getting dirt in their eyes, Jermaine gotta fight back this is just mean

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think Cole needs to respond somehow, because this man going to have people clowning on him saying his music makes pussies dry for months.

All I know is, Cole PR team needs to get fired, because backing out of a battle with an apology during the build up to an album launch is … ill-advised to say the least.

Teusery

"This guy are sick"
May 18, 2022
J Cole's L gets bigger every day and Kendrick in danger of losing control of the public narrative.

Can't believe I just voluntarily listened to a Kanye West song. Ugh.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
They fucked up by doing a collaboration with Kanye.

If there was a status that defined being beyond washed, it would be him.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
weird that people have issue with drake but will totally boot lick this piece of shit human being... he's been crying out for attention, oooh sean jean tank i'm so edgy, let me get involved in this

I didn't even peep the shirt - no one should entertain anything dude says. He don't deserve the energy

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
All I know is, Cole PR team needs to get fired, because backing out of a battle with an apology during the build up to an album launch is … ill-advised to say the least.
Still annoys me because might delete later is his best work since 2014.... and now most of it rings hollow :/

I really liked Hunting Wabbitz

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
Still annoys me because might delete later is his best work since 2014.... and now most of it rings hollow :/

I really liked Hunting Wabbitz

The whole project is dope (except Fever). Stick's and Stones is my shit. But there's so much bravado on the tape that I gotta give him the side eye cause he said his lil chin check caused him to lose sleep.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
crocodile tearz is sick.

Kanye is beyond washed. In addition to being the worst, he got cooked by multiple features on his own album, dedicated to his mother.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Drake bout to be so happy they doubled back with Kanye of all people.

His next response is going to be Madara Uchiha vs the Shinobi Nigga Alliance.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017

I need Drake to Edo Tensei Non-Washed AI Kanye from a million years ago to take out Washed like the Seashore Kanye. Potentially AI Kim K dropping some lines as well, to invoke maximum damage

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Waiting awhile is probably actually the play at this point. There's so much smoke that if you wait to drop and your track is good it will get a ton of attention.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017

Metro Drumming so focused on building a squad he's about to lose the plot

I also felt they shoulda spaced out that 2nd album that 20v1 narrative Drake is pushing been building up to casual listeners

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Don't even think it's worth it to diss Kanye. Kanye already publically done more wild shit than he could probably dig up so nothing will actually be like "wow". I predict Drake just laughs at him and doesn't bring him up. As someone said before itt it's just a side-story

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Drake vs. Kendrick/Future/Metro/Rick Ross/Ye/Weekend/ASAP Rocky
How you forget Nav in all of this? Put some respeck on his name. Ja too.
200w.gif

Ye hopping in to defend Kendrick just makes Kendrick look worse, hope he comes out and distances himself from Kanye and all his bullshit on his eventual track.

I also hope Kanye dissing Cole gets Cole back involves. I get why he apologised to Kendrick, but he's already been vocal about his disappointment in Kanye
Kendrick threatened to remove his music from Spotify when they tried to remove R.Kelly's music from the platform. Why would he distance himself from Ye?

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Breezy; Kanye. All the villains showing up and being entertaining today.

tbh, maybe linking up with the 9th most listened artist in the world isn't the public L it seems like to us internet people 🤷

From what I have seen, the social comments are very positive.

Personally, to me it's like that endgame scene, but everybody stepping out of portals is in clown make up.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
tbh, maybe linking up with the 9th most listened artist in the world isn't the public L it seems like to us internet people 🤷

yeah unfortunately we are in a bubble here.

an enormous amount of people either don't know or don't care about the horrible shit kanye has said/does. this is the current top 10 on spotify:

RankArtistMonthly listeners
(millions)
ChgRef(s)
1The Weeknd113.25
Steady
[17]
2Taylor Swift98.90
Steady
[18]
3Ariana Grande90.61
Steady
[19]