• Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
If Kendrick drops an S-tier diss no one's gonna care how long he took. It it's a mid diss though…

Dec 2, 2021
The time wouldn't really be an issue to me if Drake wasn't such a soft target. Unless Kenny's going pull a ton of wild new stuff out like Pusha, it's going kind of hard to justify. Either that or go full Either/No vaseline, but I don't think Kendrick has that in him or at least doesn't have the motivation when this isn't that serious a beef.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Kendrick has no choice but to drop Surgical Summer pt. 2.
Anything less is a loss.
Even that might not be enough if Drake really has a killer on his hand as well. If anything kdot should have been more prepared after Like That.

Thought this was going to be a somewhat friendly competition between them, not just another gimmick to hype up the an upcoming album.

Same time I get it, new deal and new contract to kdot has to deliver in terms of numbers and beefing with Drake is the easiest way to get attention in the game.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
How about a faux southern accent? It if that don't work he can also do a Jamaican patios or even a UK inspired Top Boy Yadman accent.

Drake's accents here breaks my brain:

youtu.be

Headie One x Drake - Only You Freestyle

Headie One x Drake - Only You Freestyle Stream/ Download Headie's Debut UK #1 Album 'Edna' here: https://headieone.lnk.to/EdnaOutNowStream/Download 'Only You...

He even snuck in an 'Arabic' accent: dude practices his patois in strip clubs around the world and when they flatter him for obvious reasons "You sound like you were born here🥰, can I have five stacks?" he's like 'nailed it bro'.

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017

aanjRxR.jpeg

ChocoBuddy

Apr 9, 2024

View: https://twitter.com/CIRC0L0C0/status/1784255652107289075
Omg, why would Snoop post this? Doesnt he know he should feel offended Drake used AI in a rap beef. There is no way anyone could think what Drake did was clever. /s

Snoop posting this is funny and makes Kendrick look bad lmao.

The pearl clutching over that IG post was something else but I digress lol.

Snoop highkey probably feel the same way as what Drake did on his AI verse, since it doesn't seem like he has an issue with it.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
It's funny reading social media and some ppl turning on Snoop because he posted that. W/e you think of Snoop, he is a west coast legend, Kendrick looks up to him. So Snoop posting that is an L for kendrick.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Yea, the drake diss basically boils down to Weeknd claims toronto, but he not really from there and he left toronto as soon as he go rich. I imagine he went light because he had more ppl to diss.

Drake/Future/Metro beef seems to be over a woman and may be over Drake doing an album with 21 Savage. Before anyone said anything Nore dropped this in an interview.
Should be timestamped, but it's around 4:11

View: https://youtu.be/jTMI9VmD5o0?t=249

the timestamp worked, thanks for that. the video doesn't mention them fighting over a women but as far as Drake doing an album with 21 Savage, I could understand the suspected rumor Nore mentions about how Drake doing an entire project collaboration with a rapper of a generation after him kind of puts him on that similar level, but at the same time, Drake should be able to work with whoever he wants. I think he mentions that Drake previously did an album with Future before, but I don't think he ever did, did he? they just went on tour 7 years ago but that's it.
Weeknd aimed his shots moreso at the label and not signing with them and then fired a shot at Baka... so Drake came back and fired shots at his label's managers and how he's tricking with Abel's bread and false claiming Toronto.
hmm..any particular reason why Abel would fire a shot at Baka other than to just call him out? Both Drake and Abel left Toronto so a false claim of that city is just as valid in Drake's case. my favorite song on After Hours was Escape from LA and if Genius.com is to be believed, Abel went all the way back to Toronto just to record that track and that's the only song on the album that he did that for.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
the timestamp worked, thanks for that. the video doesn't mention them fighting over a women but as far as Drake doing an album with 21 Savage, I could understand the suspected rumor Nore mentions about how Drake doing an entire project collaboration with a rapper of a generation after him kind of puts him on that similar level, but at the same time, Drake should be able to work with whoever he wants. I think he mentions that Drake previously did an album with Future before, but I don't think he ever did, did he? they just went on tour 7 years ago but that's it.
Yea, they did the album What A Time To Be Alive together almost 10 years ago. When the song Life's Good came out with both of them on it, it was rumored to be the start of the rollout to a follow up to WATTBA. Nothing came of it though.f Then next thing you know he doing the album with 21. It's weird Future would have a problem with Drake doing a collab album when he was the first one to "break that trust" with his collab with Lil Uzi.

The beefing over a woman angle isnt mentioned by Nore, it was more twitter detective/hip hop talking head stuff. On this we dont trust you album one of the disses to drake mentions pillow talking and stuff. Future/Metro have a song with the woman's name in it and apprantly Drake had a picture of that same ig model randomly in the background on the jumbotron when he was rapping a song on his recent tour.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
hmm..any particular reason why Abel would fire a shot at Baka other than to just call him out? Both Drake and Abel left Toronto so a false claim of that city is just as valid in Drake's case. my favorite song on After Hours was Escape from LA and if Genius.com is to be believed, Abel went all the way back to Toronto just to record that track and that's the only song on the album that he did that for.

I'm not entirely sure why Abel fired shots at Baka, seems like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with but Drake definitely puts on for Toronto hard. He has houses everywhere I imagine but the Raptors practice at OVO Athletic Centre, he's an official ambassador and he puts on for them and he's been after their jersey sponsorship deal. He also got a co-sign from former Maple Leaf Tie Domi and all time great hockey player Wayne Gretzky to rep his clothing along with his clothing brand doing a collab with the NHL when they came to Toronto for the all-star game. It's hard not to associate him with Toronto/Canada.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

I'm not entirely sure why Abel fired shots at Baka, seems like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with but Drake definitely puts on for Toronto hard.
Apparnetly it was a response to Baka replying to the like that diss/posts by metro

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgr972K6Wmw
ss from the video above.
faa12cb5fdd9a44c0b456c3f17e96c43.png
139da07b26f5b12d540850812903aede.png
24dd29a2679424affc10fa90704e9cfb.png

Apr 29, 2023
Shame about Taylor Made Freestyle. It did its thing though no doubt. Pac saying Kendrick we need you lives rent free in my head.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Yea, they did the album What A Time To Be Alive together almost 10 years ago. When the song Life's Good came out with both of them on it, it was rumored to be the start of the rollout to a follow up to WATTBA. Nothing came of it though.f Then next thing you know he doing the album with 21. It's weird Future would have a problem with Drake doing a collab album when he was the first one to "break that trust" with his collab with Lil Uzi.

The beefing over a woman angle isnt mentioned by Nore, it was more twitter detective/hip hop talking head stuff. On this we dont trust you album one of the disses to drake mentions pillow talking and stuff. Future/Metro have a song with the woman's name in it and apprantly Drake had a picture of that same ig model randomly in the background on the jumbotron when he was rapping a song on his recent tour.
ah yes WATTBA, is a mixtape and that's why I missed it as a collaboration project. sometimes I still get confused what distinguishes the two. so yeah it's weird as it is for Future to have a problem with Drake doing a collaboration project with a younger rapper but it's even weirder if he's actually mad at Drake for that if he did it first. I also didn't even know that there was a woman involved that was adding to the adversity between all of these rappers either.
I'm not entirely sure why Abel fired shots at Baka, seems like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with but Drake definitely puts on for Toronto hard. He has houses everywhere I imagine but the Raptors practice at OVO Athletic Centre, he's an official ambassador and he puts on for them and he's been after their jersey sponsorship deal. He also got a co-sign from former Maple Leaf Tie Domi and all time great hockey player Wayne Gretzky to rep his clothing along with his clothing brand doing a collab with the NHL when they came to Toronto for the all-star game. It's hard not to associate him with Toronto/Canada.
absolutely, I can see Drake celebrates his association with Canada a lot, I just think Abel does too. although, I am not much of a fan of Drake; I don't follow him at all on social media so I can't really compare how much Abel reps Canada to the former. perhaps Drake does do it significantly more than Abel does and therefore has a point in his disses.
Apparnetly it was a response to Baka replying to the like that diss/posts by metro

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgr972K6Wmw
ss from the video above.
faa12cb5fdd9a44c0b456c3f17e96c43.png
139da07b26f5b12d540850812903aede.png
24dd29a2679424affc10fa90704e9cfb.png

lemme see if I got this timeline right...when Metro tweeted to pick a side, Baka took Drake's side (according to those instagram stories) and Abel shot his shots because of that?