Votes: 152 18.2%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 357 42.7%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

LTG

Nov 4, 2017
Regardless of whose side everyone is on, I think we need a moment to acknowledge Kendrick managed to reignite a fire in mainstream rap we haven't seen in awhile

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
I know metro gotta feel some type of way only getting one line. It's so simple and straight to the point. That's insanely disrespectful, lmao.

Ross calling Drake white boy got me feeling hurt right now. 😭

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Ross had those bars, have to say it.

When did we agree the 90s is back?

…What took ya'll so long, we've been waiting.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
I need Akademiks to not be at the center of all of this for the feeling to be fully restored. Where's Funk Flex screaming and interrupting the songs for 30 minutes.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Cole, but some blood has to be spilled now. Conjure up the demons. It's time to get nasty. No more warning shots.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Not feeling that Ross reply - it was mostly just about him being a "white boy" and BS like him having more money than Drake.

But yeah as figured, they really dont have any deep issues, just regular rap BS.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This the full Ross song, the disrespect has been brought!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VrT0XJNib4

fresh-prince-of-bel-air-oh-really.gif

Yeeeeeeeeeer

Oct 25, 2017
west coast
ima guess kendrick's response to drake will be about degrasse, his being blocked from entering the heat's locker room, awful tattoos

and drake's response to rick ross is him being a CO at one point and wing stop

shit too easy

edit: cant forget that strange period hanging with millie... fucking weirdo

Last edited:

northnorth

Dec 4, 2017
Love this. Hahaha so glad Ross dropped something like two hours later. Standard like y'all said. But god he goes in. Mother fucker trips me out too.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Its not that deep.

I dont think i said that, you are just venting for no reason.
All i said things could escalate, if it gets too personal, which im not a fan of - not that disses should be forbidden, cant be enjoyed or discussed.

You really need to chill lol.

Fam I'm as chill as can be! Telling me to chill doesn't make your argument any better.

To the example you provided who is at fault? Drake, Push T, or the crazed individual who put himself into a beef? If you're really going to argue that Drake and or Pusha T have some blame just because they were beefing then that is indeed asinine!

Everyone else in this thread is like;
How Will J.coke respond?
How will Drake respond?
How will K.Dot respond

You: I hope it doesn't escalate to actual violence..

And all I'm asking is what are you basing this off of? Where is this myriad of past violence pertaining to these rap beefs? What has you so concerned to the point of actually entertain the thought of actual violence happening?

From the decades of beefing most of these rappers mentioned in this thread are alive and well; the only harm done to the was to their ego and maybe their bank account.

You seem to be the only tripping over yourself thinking this at the moment; which at this point is some of the mildest dissing we've seen can lead to potential violence occurring.

Last edited:

Real

Oct 28, 2017
A teenager producing that Rick Ross beat is such a wild fact. The kids really are alright

He's @mini_boom on Instagram

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Dreezy

Oct 27, 2017
Did Drake spill some tea about Kendrick / Top Dawg?
"N**** calling Top tryna peace it up... now you on your own when you speakin up."

Banana Aeon

Oct 30, 2017
ima guess kendrick's response to drake will be about degrasse, his being blocked from entering the heat's locker room, awful tattoos

and drake's response to rick ross is him being a CO at one point and wing stop

shit too easy

edit: cant forget that strange period hanging with millie... fucking weirdo
If anyone is going to mention the grooming allegations, it's KDot. Of all these beefing, KDot is the only one that I can believe that never really fucked with him like that.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Am I forgetting something, Kendrick has only dropped that initial track off the Metro and Future album right? No new tracks yet?

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
i like the idea of everyone dropping some diss joints as the internet waits for kendrick's response. has Kendrick ever dropped a song that was a dedicated diss record? whew lawd

zerosnake99

Oct 25, 2018
Bro is talking about carrying switches when he's from Canada and grew up acting in Degrassi.

HOLY SHIT THAT RICK ROSS DROP IS FIRE. Is he calling Drake "white boy?" Bro I'm dying. Took Rick 4 hours to cook his ass. WTF.