Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
Ff3eKPc.jpeg

Damn you Metro.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to Drake for making Kenny bring his A-game if nothing else. Finding myself liking each track more and more.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling today was the preparation for Monday.

If I go sleep, Kendrick, promise me not to do more damage until I wake up...

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Kendrick has already proved himself in the 1 v 1 space. The only thing that could really change here is it may give Drake an in if he can spend a lot of time getting dirt and dissing the other members. Trying to take down TDE as a whole instead of Kendrick and then putting his character into question by association.

If Drake goes after Yeeerndamean and Big Groove we take to the streets.

Jan 18, 2018
Fellow white folk.

Especially those talking about lawsuits.

A message from Mr Signifier:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRwQFpLB/

Lmao white people need to realize, every black person following this (cept drake fans) is in a perpetual state of euphoria right now. We got that feeling white people get after watching a marvel movie or top gun or some shit. So if you say the wrong thing you might get roasted 😂

Bengraven