• Not Like Us

Votes: 277 40.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 1.9%

• Total voters

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
When those checks some clear the rats come out. Drake is about to cutoff a bunch of people I bet now

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I for one hope every few years Drake keeps picking fights with emcees that FAR out class him. He seems to light a fire under their asses. Between Adidon and Not Like Us these beefs have produced some all time bangers. Fucking song has been stuck in my head for a week lol.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not saying it was right but Wayne used to call up Eddie winslows wife and smash her on demand.
Ehh, Karrine made it clear that she let all the dudes she was in a "serious" relationship with know that when wayne called, she would go be with him. It was in one of the vlad interviews. That's on them for going in to the situation knowing what it was. So not the same as Drake sleeping with Wayne's girl.

k0decraft

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I agree with AK saying "even a movie has a runtime@. This beef has been cool but the conspiracy stuff is wack to me.

"Riddler" etc…..wack….if you have some illegal things on Drake send it to the police……Forget these internet leaks the back and forth and what ifs.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
This dude is making its easier and easier to get positively ID, and he's building an extortion case against himself.
Looks like that kingjared drake stan account has put a face to the ebony prince. I hope they are right because they already in the ig comments of the person.
Funny enough one of the posts is him in a leprechaun outfit and the comments calling him the riddler lol.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with AK saying "even a movie has a runtime@. This beef has been cool but the conspiracy stuff is wack to me.

"Riddler" etc…..wack….if you have some illegal things on Drake send it to the police……Forget these internet leaks the back and forth and what ifs.

Pretty sure I've read every post in this thread since that Riddler stuff dropped.

I still have literally no idea what any of that is about. My brain completely blocked it out lol.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Pretty sure I've read every post in this thread since that Riddler stuff dropped.

I still have literally no idea what any of that is about. My brain completely blocked it out lol.
From his recent twitter posts(certificate for passing a reporter class for child abuse and maltreatment) it may have something to do with child abuse.
Which at this point like someone said earlier, go to the cops instead of these stupid clout chasing/extortion games.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I can hear the LIED echoes in this post

1*W5bc6I2b4_lixEOkdbVj0A.jpeg

sonnyboy

Oct 25, 2017
The single best thing to come out of this beef for me has just shown itself in the past few days. I completely slept on Mr. Morale. At the time it hit, I hadn't been keeping up with modern music for a while, let alone hip hop. I'd been spending years diving into the past with artist(s) like Sabbath, Rush, New Order, Prince, Stevie, and so forth. It's like I overdosed on the past and fucked my brain up. I had heard the album when it dropped, but it wasn't what I wanted at the time sound wise.

All these new K Dot diss tracks made me realize I hadn't listened to his work in a while. Then, it also made me realize that I never gave Mr. Morale the time an artist like Kendrick deserves. I remember liking United in Grief, and could remember We Cry Together and Auntie Diaries. That's it. I didn't think the album was bad, but did think it was a slight misfire with good intentions. I FUCKED UP.

It's easily on par with his run of albums leading up to it. I'm not sure what I was hearing two years ago, but I know I was hearing wrong. The minimalist production is so meticulously crafted to the point where a simple melody line or dirty synth bass electrifies the track. It's like being thirsty for those moments, but not dehydrated. I'm basically in love with the bass track in Rich Spirit, it's so simple but doesn't sound as such. Another sonic highlight is Purple Hearts. Kendrick is the king of beat switches, but here he rides it out much longer than he usually does. It works thanks to subtle additions and the incredible vocals, it's like a conversation between the track and vocals that's slowly escalates to a crescendo. God, I love music. The sonic characteristics of the album are perfectly married to the therapeutic theme of the songs.

I still have to digest the second half of the album to know how it really stands in his discography. At the least, it stands right beside his incredible run prior to it. Kendrick don't miss.

And I might get another album from him this year!

Welcome home.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oscarmayer really out there hopping on board the train and tagging him

bsky.app

Jeff Gerstmann (@jeffgerstmann.com)

Maybe unsurprising that brands are trying to hop on the virality of all this anti-Drake stuff, but something about the hot dog people getting in on this action--which carries accusations of, like, child trafficking in it--is perhaps a little bleak? They even fucking tagged him on it, ha.

jlPbyBV.png

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Lines from these songs keep coming back to me every now and then

Today it's the line about not being afraid of no reaper, he's reaping what he sowed, ok.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA

Yeah wait so who is that Riddler guy, or is that what the conspiracy theories are about? It's likely just a hotel employee but I want closure on that.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Drake's counter was very short sighted. He lied to confuse people and some actually bought it. But in reality, he didn't plant shit. He had to expect the truth to come back on him so I'm not sure why he made that move.
aubrey believes he's too big to lose. he may be too big to fail, but not too big to take a fat ass L

drake has a fraudulent beef record. man can't cook anyone that isn't a bozo (meek, tory lanez)

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah wait so who is that Riddler guy, or is that what the conspiracy theories are about? It's likely just a hotel employee but I want closure on that.
On the Kendrick subreddit there are some absolute wild takes on the whole thing. I'm shocked at how upvoted the one is alleging child trafficking and murder by Drake. Like it's straight up q shit

I was so in when ebony prince showed that video but everything since has been so unhinged and full of shit

Hopefully the real story comes out.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, this whole thing has shown how accusations of pedophilia are dangerous. The Kendrick Lamar Reddit is like 50% QAnon-type stuff.

It is the ultimate vilification tool. Once your enemy is marked with that mark, you feel safe in treating them as an ultimate irredeemable evil. It is incredibly powerful at enabling conspiratorial thinking. That's why conservative wackos are so eager to throw the accusation around at every turn.

The whole thing is a bit of a Pandora's box. I don't know, but I think Drake is creepy and has probably done some things that society would look down on. Maybe some of his behavior is even criminal. However, I highly doubt he's running a secret pedophilic cabal.

EDIT: the Riddler vaguebooking about the diamonds he wants to sell is not making this any better.

Last edited:

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
So Drake is now the 2 time champ. In taking Ls. Wonder if he will ever try another beef in the future.