Votes: 282 40.6%
  • Other

Votes: 13 1.9%

• Total voters

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Oct 25, 2017
I think the Drake ship has sailed.

Even for those following the drama just a lil bit on youtube (ot tiktok) the algorithm now just floods your content with "Drake did this" or "Drake did that". I just had a vid pop up mentioning he allegedly groomed Katlyn Jenner and slept with Caitlyn Jenner, and I don't follow Kardashians/Jenners.

The pdf file talk is bad enough… but it's a summer bop and ongoing meme that's oozed outside of hiphop circles into pop-culture. Feels like Drizzy may be walking into a slow and quiet decline (which feels weird considering how he's been everywhere before this started. Still can't believe he was in Anchorman 2… feels like a fever dream).

I guess we'll see how much of his casual fan base give a fuck. He isn't the first artist to have a cloud of sleaze follow him around and still do numbers. He's old enough now and has put out enough materia; to be a legacy artist and still have multimillions streams a month despite the creepy shit he's posted/alleged to have done. He may not be the number one for streams/sale anymore but I'll be shocked if he falls out the top 10 anytime soon.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Shopping for clothes online right now like, This ass gon make you show up, I KNOW you see this glow up! 😏

Johnzyboi

Nov 10, 2018
Meet The Grahams would've been top 10 if it had a full tracking week but it's only five days of tracking for it.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure Drake's got the biggest L for the month of May on lock.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
I cant believe Kendrick dropped a #1 on Drake's head. This is insane considering how Drake picked the fight himself.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
A song calling you a pedo, your people being weird, and you colonizing a culture being number 1 in the country AND beating your record for most streams of a rap song in a week is CRAZY.

Those summer vibes better be immaculate.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I stopped following The Riddler shit but Alvarez (the man in the stroller) is talking about some article dropping at 5PM today in relation to all this.

False Alarm! See eonden reply below.

I need Kendrick to submit Not Like Us for Grammy consideration. RUB SALT IN THE WOUND!

Last edited:

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, it's still a W?

An biggest L, EVER?

This isn't a Ja sitch I think. He will still be the biggest rapper ever.
I didnt say biggest L ever. I said 2 of the biggest Ls ever. Which I would say:
  • Having people sing that you are a pedo in one of the most popular dance songs of the year -> probably the biggest L, or close to it. It is uncharted territory.
  • Having people call you a deadbeat dad for al ong time or "Pusha T forced him into being a good father" -> one of the biggest L as it just makes it part of your character.

Taking a giant L in a rap beef hasnt really ended many careers for people already on the top, tho it has helped them phase down / make them go down faster once they were already declining.

I stopped following The Riddler shit but Alvarez (the man in the stroller) is talking about some article dropping at 5PM today in relation to all this.

I need Kendrick to submit Not Like Us for Grammy consideration. RUB SALT IN THE WOUND!
I thought the article wasnt in relation to this tho. The tweet basically quotes a previous tweet of him:

View: https://twitter.com/JournAlvarez/status/1780622956504260983

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
There's 3 Drake disses charting ahead of Drake's Family Matters, and Kdot is on all of them.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
LOL this isn't even the first song dissing Drake to go #1 THIS YEAR. It's the 3rd.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is literally the perfect time for Kenny to release an album right now.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I love to see it. Drake has to be seething.

But it amazes me just how much he underestimated Kendrick, or overestimated his clout and corny stunts to somehow carry the day.