Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
That flexing in Push-Ups did not age well
GLehZT9WcAAuQZ-.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Looks like Soulja boy crashing out with Metro/21 Savage.
Told Metro "happy mother's day" and said "fuck his mama" over the weekend, knowing Metro's mom was killed almost 2 years ago. This prompted 21 to jump in to defend Metro. Dangerous game playing with someone parents like that.

What prompted all this from Soluja? He saw a metro tweet dissing him........12 years ago lol. Tweet went something like "I get calls to go to the studio with Jeezy, you send beats to Soulja boy, we not the same."
Think the last time I heard from Soulja, he and his crew was getting bear maced by Charleston White lol.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Same on all the shit talking on Taylor Made freestyle 😭

Oh he followed through alright...
You know what's funny is how the caption on IG when he dropped this was basically "Here's a little something while we wait on you"

Flash Forward to The Heart part 6 and its "We know you're gonna drop something right after this anyway"

This was text book Fuck around and find out

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
Told Metro "happy mother's day" and said "fuck his mama" over the weekend, knowing Metro's mom was killed almost 2 years ago. This prompted 21 to jump in to defend Metro. Dangerous game playing with someone parents like that.

What prompted all this from Soluja? He saw a metro tweet dissing him........12 years ago lol. Tweet went something like "I get calls to go to the studio with Jeezy, you send beats to Soulja boy, we not the same."
Think the last time I heard from Soulja, he and his crew was getting bear maced by Charleston White lol.
the only two things i like about soulja are the braid video and his cameo in the last season of atlanta lol

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017

I'm guessing that 12 year old tweet resurfaced as a byproduct of #metrogroomin ?

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Yeah, that's the plan. Any further recs would be massively appreciated, feels like 20 years of catching up

Lupe Fiasco has a pretty incredibly catalog. He has some duds and forced label albums, but he also has a ridiculous log of underground/mixtape/EP type stuff that makes up for it.

Production isn't as nice as Kendrick usually works with and the lyrics are clouded behind a lot of double/triple meanings, but it's the same general skill level as Kendrick. His highs are just as high.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The found the Drizzler's facebook profile with his pics and everything on there. Yep that dude is done.

Jan 15, 2019
It just hit me. Kendrick didn't copyright any of his disses. So did any of the reaction videos count towards the streaming numbers?

As far as I'm aware, user-generated content using songs used to count toward charting positions but that stopped being the case in 2020. So this doesn't even include all the reactions and other content that came from it.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Glad that people are rediscovering Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers, it's my favorite from Kendrick and overall one of my favorite albums ever. Felt like listening to "The Wall" the first time, as if I was looking into a man's soul.

taro

Oct 25, 2017
Considering all the talk about Riddler maybe the Drizzler name got the mixup but I was going off this stuff from last week in here:

This is my copium as well rn

Dot heard the Drizzler say he's too famous to be a pedi and went back in the lab to record more to address that and his media illiteracy

a916

Oct 25, 2017
wasn't the rumor/thought that kendrick is in the bunker working on the album set for this year? Could just be making up stuff as I feel like I've been on second-hand-beef-high for a few weeks.

hard to keep track of anything, but coolie was the most recent person to say that and he isn't a good source lol

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Ayyyyye, so Alvarez did end up addressing this. Feel bad for dude. I can't imagine what the last few days were like for him.