• Not Like Us

Votes: 358 42.6%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
How to Spotify/streaming plays figure into the Billboard Hot 100 singles formula? Will it be enough to make any of Kendrick's tracks #1?
like 4 gazillion stream counts as one sale and also radio play counts so it will be very hard for him to get there because it's not on an album that people buy or being played on the radio.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
On one hand, you shouldnt kick a man while he's down already.

On the other hand, I hate the way that he walks, the way that he talks, I hate the way that he dress.

Fuck em up Kenny.

Jan 18, 2018
Fuck it, poke him up again KDOT.

8eb7d545-1737-4faa-8e9c-61c121dd4d60_text.gif

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
It just looks like you are arguing in bad faith at this point. The issue is that Drake did not show receipts for "planting" it. He denied it, but he denied it by saying it was all a work. That shit is corny if you don't have receipts. Like 16,000 people have already said this. Either deal with the issue at hand or foh.
So I ask to you again:

If it wasn't planted, what is the alternative for Kendrick other than just lying to you and his audience?

If he did lie about it (Which is a real possibility at this point), is that better for your perception of him?

The fact that this calls into question the idea that Kendrick ever had any receipts for any of his claims in his other tracks also seems to get missed.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
That wasn't a response aimed at Kendrick.

Name droppping MBB and Epstein unprompted, spending more than half the runtime arguing the pedophilia angle...this suggests he was pleading with social media directly lol

Mans sounded defeated and resigned the whole time, the beat is fire tho

Extremely disappointing response to 3 Kendrick bangers in a row.

ain't nobody "aks" for this

man needs a hobby

ujvad0omlwnb1.jpg

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
The daughter stuff is weird. It's looking like it's probably not true at this point but the 'setting up with fake info' thing doesn't really make sense either. Like others have said, if you set your opponent with bait like that and they take it you're doing a full victory lap within the hour.

Most likely explanation is that Kendrick got fed some bad info unintentionally and Drake is hopping on the 'intentional bait' narrative his fans have come up with because it makes him look good and is a defence against the other allegations.

Sadire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 31, 2017
As someone outside merely catching a few glimpses at responses I have no idea what's going.

From what I've read some people are having a day though.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the daughter stuff came and went super quickly and was like a distant 3rd or 4th on the list of devastating blows by the end of the weekend after Kenny dropped Not Like Us. Like, even if you snapped the daughter stuff from existence Kendrick still massacred him with all the rest of the material.

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
If I was kendrick I'd wait a few days for people to dwell on this "i swear I am not a pedophile, one look at most!" record and then drop one last track to shut him for ever

Mass One

Oct 28, 2017
Completely forgot who was killed in that scene.
Some white rapper is going be slinging the N word on that metro track saying not just Drake but all black people need to die and Musk will be like, "Good Song! Real rap music!"
To be honest now that it crossed over into dumb rich yt men territory.

I'm now > 0% chance sure that I'm gonna start seeing "Is Kendrick antisemitic?" headline or comments.

Which if I was Drake's PR team, thats the angle I use. Use the Antisemitic card, Get Kendrick banned from social airplay, pull a Miley Cyrus and distance themselves from anything bados and or black culture associated and make unapologetic non black predator pop rap. Like Tom MacDonald.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Whoever called him saying 'B flat' in his next song should get... 5 dollars. Cause that was too predictable.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
The daughter stuff is weird. It's looking like it's probably not true at this point but the 'setting up with fake info' thing doesn't really make sense either. Like others have said, if you set your opponent with bait like that and they take it you're doing a full victory lap within the hour.

Most likely explanation is that Kendrick got fed some bad info unintentionally and Drake is hopping on the 'intentional bait' narrative his fans have come up with because it makes him look good and is a defence against the other allegations.

The only source of "Not True" is Drake, and he's a proven liar — especially about this very topic. He denied Adonis existed after the Pusha diss, and we know how that went. Like you said, the fake story plant is obviously not true, so all we are left with is someone close to Drake told Kendrick he had an 11-year old girl.

That's all we may ever get. The onus is not on Kendrick to dox the kid if he knows the identity — though the internet is surely trying to anyway. They might've already for all we know — though the evidence of that one girl being her is iffy.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
So I ask to you again:

If it wasn't planted, what is the alternative for Kendrick other than just lying to you and his audience?

If he did lie about it (Which is a real possibility at this point), is that better for your perception of him?

The fact that this calls into question the idea that Kendrick ever had any receipts for any of his claims in his other tracks also seems to get missed.

The tea that Kendrick was dropping potentially being false doesn't move the needle.

Even if Drake doesn't have a secret daughter or use ozempic, he's still has a sex trafficker on his payroll, he's still DMing and texting high school girls, he's still transparently hates women, he's still has the aura of a colonizer, he's still wearing black stereotypes to mask his racial insecurities.

We can delete all of the dubious scandal from Kendrick's verses, and he'd still have thoroughly dismantled Drake.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Also, it's weird that we are mad at Kendrick supposedly lying and making things up with no receipts when what got us here was Drake saying Kendrick's kid isn't his and his longtime gf was impregnated by his manager. In the timeline where Drake doesn't sling family crushing unprovable accusations, in that same timeline no one is two step crip walking to Ov-Hoe 'fake' pedo accusations a day later. Diss tracks are call and response and somehow he's supposed to say about accusations on that level is "Drake said my kid ain't mine, won't talk about that, just going to say his rhymes are wick wick wack"

That's the thing about stans; their artist can do no wrong. Kendrick is now the bully here in their eyes because he had the nerve to meet their fav with the same energy.

Last edited:

Ravenwraith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's still a chance that daughter thing turns out. I genuinely think the story behind that will make him look so bad he can't just take the L like he did with Adonis.

Oct 25, 2017
The verse works even if drake doesn't have a daughter imo lol. that's the diff the reveal of a daughter is just a narrative device, the shit still hits home even if it's just a rhetorical "what if drake had a daughter? he'd still be wack"

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
At the end of the day, neither are debunking anything the other is saying. They're just saying, "nuh uh, not true."

So the winner is who the public believes more and everything Kendrick is accusing Drake of he's either done (hide a kid) or is extremely sketch about and has been subject of rumors about forever.

Mass One

Oct 28, 2017
Also, it's weird that we are mad at Kendrick supposedly lying and making things up with no receipts when what got us here was Drake saying Kendrick's kid isn't his and his longtime gf was impregnated by his manager. In the timeline where Drake doesn't sling family crushing unprovable accusations, in that same timeline no one is two step crip walking to Ov-Hoe 'fake' pedo accusations a day later.

That's the thing about stans; their artist can do no wrong. Kendrick is now the bully here in their eyes because he had the nerve to meet their fav with the same energy.
I was listening to the austim handbook on audible and funny enough I did learn something about non ND people.

For many of them, their emotional narratives constitute their reality. Not saying no Drake fans are ND but just I can see the original line of thinking.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Honestly kinda sad Drake put out such a wet response, you were supposed to fuel the fire so we got more smoke.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
I truly believe Kendrick believes the daughter thing is true. Or, he did when he wrote the song. It would be out of character for him to just drop that in there if it was completely made up, and it would undermine everything else that is true.

Choco Momonga

Banned
May 24, 2018
so apparently this website is run by a former entertainment lawyer, they post anonymously and it seem they had a few key details correct starting from the beginning of April. CONTENT WARNING DO NOT READ BEFORE BED - SPOILER: DRAKE, SEX TRAFFICKING, ANIMALS.

I will post the content of the first link

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 03, 2024

Blind Item #12 - Reader Blind

Why is the Canadian rapper tied to so many people who have been accused of Harvey Weinstein crimes. There is the Not Nice person who intimidated one of his victims into withdrawing her claims. There is the Porta Papi and there is his former Bird boss. The Butterfly rapper knows about it all and is getting ready to expose him. That is why he scared to respond.
Canadian rapper = drake (duh), butterfly rapper = Kendrick (the goat), porta papi = Giggs, is a British rapper, bird boss = bird man, rapper. Other links have very damning stuff. please delete if mods want to but the site was ahead of the curve on weinstein and spacey shit and Schneider, it's been around for a while.

Gonna be honest, I don't think Kendrick is done.
Could be a hint to the animal stuff from like that:
'Fore all your dogs gettin' buried
That's a K with all these nines, he gon' see Pet Sematary (Yeah)

This is fucking disgusting 🤮

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
Drake : "Whoever gave you info is a clown"

Also Drake : "We baited you with fake info"

Kendrick : "You're a pedo"

Drake : "I never did anything inappropriate with Millie Bobby Brown"

Drake : "I'm too famous to be a pedo"

*R kelly enters the chat* *Epstein enters the chat* *Weinstein enters the chat*

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
If Drake has proof of a plant, why not drop it after 2 days?

Drake didn't even let Fantano go 12 hours with his Vegan cookie story before leaking the real dms

symphonask

Oct 28, 2017
Drake coming out with the galaxy-brained Kendrick won't diss me again if I do it myself type beat. Kendrick got him so twisted he's started playing himself. It's so over.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
200 pages of history, hilarity, and hubris

If this is indeed the end, at least we got vlad outta here

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
so apparently this website is run by a former entertainment lawyer, they post anonymously and it seem they had a few key details correct starting from the beginning of April. CONTENT WARNING DO NOT READ BEFORE BED - SPOILER: DRAKE, SEX TRAFFICKING, ANIMALS.

Canadian rapper = drake (duh), butterfly rapper = Kendrick (the goat), porta papi = Giggs, is a British rapper, bird boss = bird man, rapper. Other links have very damning stuff. please delete if mods want to but the site was ahead of the curve on weinstein and spacey shit and Schneider, it's been around for a while.

That one about Latto selling her sister to Drake is nuts.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, Crazy Days and Crazy Nights is the most legit of these celebrity blind item sites. He typically only reveals ones that he thinks are true, and as you said, he is a well connected attorney.

This tiktoker I follow does videos purely about their blind items, and I saw the bit about Kendrick getting ready to expose Drake back in early April. She has a full playlist of videos that goes through all the blind items about Drake since 2013:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the Drake diss. If Kendrick was feed fake info, that does take some of the heat away from his diss. I don't think Drake has a daughter.

Nov 21, 2017
Doxxing a child what? Are you seeing Pusha T doxxed Drake's son?

If he is a deadbeat denying a kid who was his there would be someone in that family willing to speak out and back up the story like when it happened before.

Instead he is presenting with confidence that Kendrick has nothing and will not be able to carry that story any further.

And in turn Kendrick's fans accept that as just another 4D chess keikaku move by their sensei.

1. I never said it was a 4d chess move by Kendrick. I do not now if the daughter is real or not. I do not know if he was baited or not. All we have is the accusation, without receipts. And the claim of baiting, without receipts.

Honestly from both men we have tons of claims without receipts of any kind at this point.

2. If I remember correctly, Adonis's mom was claiming that her son was Drake's before the Pusha T song. There was already a disgruntled family member trying to expose the truth in that situation.

3. If there was a daughter that was successfully hidden for 11 years without whispers of it, it sounds like a very different situation than Adonis in that the family has been okay with the fact that Drake has not publicly claimed her.

Whales

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
that drake reply feels like one of the worst reply in rap beef history

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Well that shit was depressing.

Sounds like a damn teenager responding. Too famous? Misunderstanding Mother I? Calling it fed info? Talking about a mother of his kids not following on insta? This is like…sad lol

HMS_Pinafore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
"You mentionin' A minor, but n* gotta B sharp and tell the fans, "Who was it?"
You thought you left D flat, D major"

What the fuck are you talking about Drake?

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
I truly believe Kendrick believes the daughter thing is true. Or, he did when he wrote the song. It would be out of character for him to just drop that in there if it was completely made up, and it would undermine everything else that is true.

Which is why if Drake actually planted it he would have set this trap with proof so that Kendrick looked dumb. He's lying. We all know this.

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
To be honest now that it crossed over into dumb rich yt men territory.

I'm now > 0% chance sure that I'm gonna start seeing "Is Kendrick antisemitic?" headline or comments.

Which if I was Drake's PR team, thats the angle I use. Use the Antisemitic card, Get Kendrick banned from social airplay, pull a Miley Cyrus and distance themselves from anything bados and or black culture associated and make unapologetic non black predator pop rap. Like Tom MacDonald.
I just hope for Drake that he won't use that flame, because I think things will get very disgusting and will overshadow the personal beef of the two.
I liked the Drake diss. If Kendrick was feed fake info, that does take some of the heat away from his diss. I don't think Drake has a daughter.
Rap beefs don't need to be 100% factual or better said they aren't 100% factual.
kendrick fires at drake for hitting on minors in public and "denying" his own child(ren). Both true things.
If Drake really did give misinformation to Kendrick's side, has it done him any good now? Should you believe Drake now that he doesn't have kids, for whatever reason?