Votes: 152 18.1%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 358 42.6%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.9%

• Total voters

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Which is why if Drake actually planted it he would have set this trap with proof so that Kendrick looked dumb. He's lying. We all know this.

Mother fucker was instantly on social media posting memes and his face as soon as Euphoria dropped. If the shit was fake and planted he could have dropped a screenshot and ended this without saying a word. This is absurd childish level bullshut lol

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
"You mentionin' A minor, but n* gotta B sharp and tell the fans, "Who was it?"
You thought you left D flat, D major"

What the fuck are you talking about Drake?

"You talking about me being a pedophile but now you have to be sharp and show receipts who the minor was, you thought you left Drake flat but Drake is major" or something like that.

It's a stupid line but I guess that's what he wanted to say.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I just hope for Drake that he won't use that flame, because I think things will get very disgusting and will overshadow the personal beef of the two.

Rap beefs don't need to be 100% factual or better said they aren't 100% factual.
kendrick fires at drake for hitting on minors in public and "denying" his own child(ren). Both true things.
If Drake really did give misinformation to Kendrick's side, has it done him any good now? Should you believe Drake now that he doesn't have kids, for whatever reason?
It doesn't even make sense! He fed him fake info so that he can take a colossal shit on him? Did he expect people to really go "oh that was fake? Wow Kendrick is such an idiot. That diss is no longer straight savagery." He also calls himself a clown in his own song lol.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
It's all fake but let me let you just keep calling me a pedophile while I sit in the proof of this being fake out the gate lol

Chorazin

Nov 13, 2017
Lancaster County, PA, USA
so apparently this website is run by a former entertainment lawyer, they post anonymously and it seem they had a few key details correct starting from the beginning of April. CONTENT WARNING DO NOT READ BEFORE BED - SPOILER: DRAKE, SEX TRAFFICKING, ANIMALS.

I will post the content of the first link

Canadian rapper = drake (duh), butterfly rapper = Kendrick (the goat), porta papi = Giggs, is a British rapper, bird boss = bird man, rapper. Other links have very damning stuff. please delete if mods want to but the site was ahead of the curve on weinstein and spacey shit and Schneider, it's been around for a while.

Gonna be honest, I don't think Kendrick is done.
Could be a hint to the animal stuff from like that:

This is fucking disgusting 🤮

Whoa, that's some WILD stuff. Looking into the history of that site they have been dead on accurate about some things for years and years now, even having everything Diddy's been accused of a decade ago.

Leclair

May 3, 2021
Denmark
Drake's energy on that last one

kid-sad.gif

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even think Kendrick has just a leaker in Drakes camp at this point, he has a full on ghost writer on his salary feeding him lines like "yeah this is a good one."

Jan 18, 2018
That wasn't a response aimed at Kendrick.

Name droppping MBB and Epstein unprompted, spending more than half the runtime arguing the pedophilia angle...this suggests he was pleading with social media directly lol

Mans sounded defeated and resigned the whole time, the beat is fire tho

Extremely disappointing response to 3 Kendrick bangers in a row.

ujvad0omlwnb1.jpg

Lmao. 😂

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
man, I finally listen to the end of the dredge, what the fuck was that part at the end?

"I may even pop to it if you didn't called me a pdf file in it"

The fuck are you ranting about Drake? this shit isn't a podcast

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
so apparently this website is run by a former entertainment lawyer, they post anonymously and it seem they had a few key details correct starting from the beginning of April. CONTENT WARNING DO NOT READ BEFORE BED - SPOILER: DRAKE, SEX TRAFFICKING, ANIMALS.

I will post the content of the first link

Canadian rapper = drake (duh), butterfly rapper = Kendrick (the goat), porta papi = Giggs, is a British rapper, bird boss = bird man, rapper. Other links have very damning stuff. please delete if mods want to but the site was ahead of the curve on weinstein and spacey shit and Schneider, it's been around for a while.

Gonna be honest, I don't think Kendrick is done.
Could be a hint to the animal stuff from like that:

This is fucking disgusting 🤮
If these are fucking true, WTF!
yryU0Gh.gif

LTG

Nov 4, 2017
Some white rapper is going be slinging the N word on that metro track saying not just Drake but all black people need to die and Musk will be like, "Good Song! Real rap music!"
Any references to jewellery such as emeralds will have Musk proclaiming rap is the greatest music genre

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the new drake track was good. I liked the b sharp line. Much more clever than the a minor line which is a very very old repeated joke.
The B sharp line is good, but the A Minor line is better.

Meet The Grahams is recorded in A Minor, and in the "A Minor" verse of Not Like Us, Kendrick says he's going to 'up the score' (musical score).

Guess what Key Not Like Us is in?

B Minor.

Kendrick is just a better long form story teller, and people are still just trying to catch up to the meaning of his bars

Edit: Are most people just bopping to the very literal meaning of Kendrick's line? Yes. Does that mean the ACTUAL meaning wasn't clever? No.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Drake sounds so low energy and monotone on the Heart Part 6.

Contrast with how different all Kendrick's songs sound

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
The B sharp line is good, but the A Minor line is better.

Meet The Grahams is recorded in A Minor, and in the "A Minor" verse of Not Like Us, Kendrick says he's going to 'up the score' (musical score).

Guess what Key Not Like Us is in?

B Minor.

Kendrick is just a better long form story teller, and people are still just trying to catch up to the meaning of his bars

Edit: Are most people just bopping to the very literal meaning of Kendrick's line? Yes. Does that mean the ACTUAL meaning wasn't clever? No.
Is there a B sharp in the scale?

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
B Sharp sounded like some fucking schoolyard nerd shit. Y'all are kidding lol

Like I just picture Steve urkel with a spinny top hat saying that shit in the 80s lmao

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
That B Sharp joke is literally an early 90s Simpsons joke, lol.

simpsons.fandom.com

The Be Sharps

The Be Sharps were once a band consisting of Homer Simpson, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Seymour Skinner, and Chief Wiggum (later replaced by Barney Gumble because he was too "village people"). They used to perform at Moe's Tavern but then started to perform at Springfield State Prison and the First...

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
I'm crying all twitter polls right now are taken up by twitter bots.

No joke make a poll on a small account saying who's winning drake or Kendrick and you will be flooded with THOUSANDS of votes instantly voting for Drake and 10+ quote retweets from bots saying random shit about Kendrick. Kendrick wasn't capping when he said Drake got Twitter bots
All over Kendrick YouTube videos too if you sort by new. You can tell because the same hate comment copy paste on different "user123456789" accounts.

Edit: Nvm. Don't see them anymore but they were going for a while few days ago.

Last edited:

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
I just want a Kendrick track that pokes fun at Part 6:

"That guilty conscience got you speaking on things that I didn't say :

I never brought up Jeffrey Epstein/
I never brought up Milly Bobby Brown/"

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I'd honestly believe Drakes sad ass fans to wanna do some dumb ass musk type shit in "we must win these polls for him!" Lol

I just want a Kendrick track that pokes fun at Part 6:

"That guilty conscience got you speaking on things that I didn't say :

I never brought up Jeffrey Epstein/
I never brought up Milly Bobby Brown/"

"I never talked about your streaming data, get off the gram"

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly if Kendrick does anything he should just drop the actual The Heart Part 6 (assuming he does have an album on the way, which admittedly he might not) as a victory lap and move on.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Forget it being good (it wasn't), why is anyone giving credence to anything Drake said in The Heart part 6?

He straight up lied about the planting the daughter info (the rumor started in 2015. Google it)

He contradicted himself on that same lie by saying the leaker was a clown.

He totally misunderstood Mother I Sober, and used that interpretation to make a horribly stupid insult.

And made the worst alibi for not diddling with kids I have heard in years.

In what part of any of this does Drake sound trustworthy?

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017
The rebuttal on the A minor line was extremely mid, it felt entirely forced and nearly cringeworthy imho

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
if Drake actually had a mole that Kendrick trusted, could he really not think up a better use for them than to spread a bunch of damaging rumors about himself?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
This is diakyu reporting from the ground. The boomers at work have yet to mention the beef unprompted, Drake might still be in this.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
if drake knew info was getting fed to kendrick, he wouldn't have made that pouty face ig story about the daughter as his initial reaction lmfao

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I've been saying this diss was over since euphoria. Everything else just validated what I thought. Drake doesn't have what it takes to match Kendrick on top of the shady shit he's done.