Votes: 213 38.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
You gotta be mainlining Tim Horton's to think Drake is remotely close to being up in this battle or that he should FILE CHARGES against Kendrick after levying potentially libelous claims himself. Get real, casuals.

No one should be listening to Ak on any Kendrick matters. He's Aubrey's mouth piece and Aubrey don't even actually like him. He's a goof.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
The real winner are the fans.

I mean yeah this is the most I've liked Kendricks music in a while and Drake dropped a banger and came with some energy instead of sleepy pop shit.

I can't believe these people are talking facts though. Beyond drake being a creep and kendrick maybe being fake woke. Secret daughter from drake, kendrick being a domestic abuser and his kid being his business partner's? nahhhh

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
if you woulda told me everyone's career trajectory on fuckin problems, when that came out, would be where they are I would have laughed

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
As someone who only casually listens to both artists, and has listened to all diss tracks involved, can someone explain things to me like I'm 11 (one of Drake's children)

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/GothamCityGoon/status/1786639648539713959

200w.gif

tumblr_njrs98I5bm1u7hi19o3_500.gif

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I mean yeah this is the most I've liked Kendricks music in a while and Drake dropped a banger and came with some energy instead of sleepy pop shit.

I can't believe these people are talking facts though. Beyond drake being a creep and kendrick maybe being fake woke. Secret daughter from drake, kendrick being a domestic abuser and his kid being his business partner's? nahhhh
Yeah if both of the things they're saying were actually true this is kinda like Mutually Assured Destructions. Still hits though bc we don't know

Simplegamer

Oct 26, 2017
Kendrick decided this battle when Euphoria dropped. At this point Drake should go on vacation, take some time off with the fam and kids.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah if both of the things they're saying were actually true this is kinda like Mutually Assured Destructions. Still hits though bc we don't know

Everybody believes what's being said about Drake. Nobody really believes what's being said about Kendrick. In a rap battle thats all that really matters and Kendrick knows this. He set a trap and Drake took the bait for a battle he could never win.

TEEPO

Oct 25, 2017
my mouth couldn't have dropped any further halfway through the aubrey verse

this might be the greatest diss track of all time

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All these events make 6:16 and euphoria age incredibly. Still sad 6:16 isn't on Spotify as it's gotten the most replays from me so far.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
to be fair, euphoria was a warning of escalation lol
Lol listening to this I'm just like..."no fucking way you meant it when you said you wanted to keep it a friendly fade you wanted it to go here".

In hindsight, the lines about trafficking rings and similar things t hat go beyond Drake are probably the roughest things to take in the context of "battle"

northnorth

Dec 4, 2017
There's a picture going around twitter now of the alleged kid. I can't get it to embed, but maybe that's for the best. Poor kid.