• Meet The Grahams

Votes: 112 20.0%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 214 38.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
What has Kendrick done for the "Slaves?" Go to Ghana? He's every bit of scum as Drake for this clown shit. Cole was right. This shit makes hip hop look bad and it's corny.
Dunno what you're going on about here... dot's music is empowering, he speaks real shit when it comes to the Black experience, he's put his money where his mouth is in the community and has given back millions. TPaB was prescient years before other niggas in the game got the courage to speak up.

Drake, some fraud ass nigga who monetizes his Blackness when it suits him, calling dot out as a fraud (hence the free the slaves bar) is fucking hilarious... no two ways about it

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of these dudes, but I think they need therapy after MTG. They look like they were watching a serial killer in real time
Man did the slow slide away from the desk once the part of Kendrick talking to Drake's allegedly abandoned daughter kicks in...

Screenshot-20240504-131653-You-Tube.png

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
OVO Stans did the exact same shit with Pusha. All of a sudden jumped on some disingenuous morality soap box over the 40 line when their guy was getting roasted.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Trivia: on the liner notes for Honestly, Nevermind, Drake complains that no one ever asks for his opinion on social/contemporary issues

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Trivia: on the liner notes for Honestly, Nevermind, Drake complains that no one ever asks for his opinion on social/contemporary issues

It true, lol. That's the problem. You just do it.

In between white girls of physical and powdered form Weeknd's been giving cash to social justice issues for years:

ew.com

The Weeknd donates $500K to Black Lives Matter causes, urges those who can to 'give big'

Singer and philanthropist The Weeknd donated $500,000 to various organizations supporting the Black communities after the death of George Floyd.

www.rollingstone.com

The Weeknd Donates $2 Million to Provide 18 Million Loaves of Bread to Gaza Families

The Weeknd is donating $2 million to help combat the hunger crisis in Gaza, he previously donated $2.5 million via his XO Humanitarian Fund.

It's not about being able to do a press run about it, or music video about him handing out chump change is God's plan. Which circles back to why the last line in MTG is damning.

northnorth

Dec 4, 2017
"drake planted the mole" is a level of cope unforeseen by man nor god alike

Dawg lmao. The theories and connections kind of have me like wait….. Drake liked the post, the connections to the items to clown everyone…. But it's Drake, this isn't real, right? I've probably been breathing too much internet since last night though.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
What I don't understand is that y'all knew, y'all KNEW, that these two niggas had REAL BEEF with each other.

And y'all clowned.

And y'all egged it on.

More responses! They said.

More tracks! They BEGGED.

Just go back in this thread 10-20 pages.

But now that the fire is lit, y'all crying.

I'm not the biggest fan of rap beefs and I said that shit back when J Cole apologized. I don't think Cole deserves a W, but he had the emotional maturity to know he didn't want no part of what he KNEW was about to go down. So why are Y'ALL acting brand new?

Yeah you can't clutch pearls now, this a Nigga Moment and Kendrick is playing for keeps.

You know that man don't do shit halfway.

northnorth

Dec 4, 2017
Never heard of these dudes, but I think they need therapy after MTG. They look like they were watching a serial killer in real time

They've been my favorite watch since all this began. Their reaction to Euphoria is awesome. Probably like all of us if we had our best friend sitting next to us first listen.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna recount this so people know just how bad it was

Last night Akademiks, mal, and all of the OVO associates were sounding bomb sirens for the nuke. For hours. People like Mal turn up who have been MIA for a week.

Drake is dropping hints to streamers. Ak leaves the show early. Mal is glazing. Drake and Ak beg Kai Cenat to stay on to debut the song. Adin Ross is tapped in. People are calling him a "horror auteur" and "Jason Vorhees". They are telling us once this track drops drake will be considered the fucking "GOAT"

Drake drops a full music video. 7 minutes, beat switches, he's bringing out props. DSPs, clean version, he's teasing a buried alive spoof. Drake stans flood the internet, all socials, elated.

20 minutes later Kendrick dropped meet the grahams and all that was dead
All time hip hop moment.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Meet the grahams's ominous beat has been stalking my mind all day. The whole diss just makes you feel uncomfortable, that this shit is serious. Ain't nothing "sad" about it though, what do people think we meant by we want this escalating.

we got what we wanted

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All my friends were asleep as this was happening, they'll never truly understand
I was in a group facetime talking about family matters. the moment mtg dropped we all paused to go listen to it and everyone came back looking like someone died lmao

5/3/24 that night won't be forgotten

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Same. I tried explaining for a few minutes. But was like fuck it. Stay off YouTube. I'm getting some beer and some whiskey and coming over tonight and we will go through it all.

All I could do was just setup the tracks and memes in order lmao

My friend eventually woke up calling me asking wtf just happened 🤣

I was in a group facetime talking about family matters. the moment mtg dropped we all paused to go listen to it and everyone came back looking like someone died lmao

5/3/24 that night won't be forgotten

I ain't even get to discuss Family Matters because of Kendrick's response, even on here I got like maybe 1 post in about my immediate thoughts, then in less than 20 minutes later it was like the song never existed lmfao

a916

Oct 25, 2017
What has Kendrick done for the "Slaves?" Go to Ghana? He's every bit of scum as Drake for this clown shit. Cole was right. This shit makes hip hop look bad and it's corny.

Cole fired similar subliminals that most people argued were aimed at Kendrick that sounds pretty similar to what Drake said.

***** fake-progressive and woke, I started sayin' less
I had to stop it, peeped how they profit off of racial stress
Some activists got so rich, they prolly wish we stay oppressed
Studio steppers movin' extra on songs, fakin' rep
Only breakin' bad in the lab, thought y'all was makin' meth

It was featured in that Cole/Kendrick video by What's the Dirt

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
im about to spend my Saturday at work unproductive as fuck as i watch these reactions I been holdin off on

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
bruh reactions to MTG are insane lol

they look like they're watching the death of a friend in real time