Votes: 11 1.9%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Che just referenced this on weekend update but said "oh my god drake just dropped another diss track"

Smh fumbled the joke

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
So is this going to be picked up by major news audiences as credible accusations that need to be investigated?
Probably not. All this is stuff that's already been "known" in rap circles that Drake is a fucking creep. Something big needs to be unveiled WITH RECEIPTS for something to actually happen

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
I like how these last few days have revealed to us Drake haters that we weren't even remotely close to Kendrick's level.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
So is this going to be picked up by major news audiences as credible accusations that need to be investigated?

It might all just be innuendo and not certified information. We already know enough about Drake's camp for all of this to be credible.

That said, I think there is some concrete shit here. Kendrick is not exactly squeaky clean on this that he would foolishly base this on innuendo. He has collabed with sketchy rappers and he defended not removing R Kelly's music from Spotify (something I think he is right on, but he defended it with more vehemence than some other would).

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
So the accusation is that Drake is a pedophile and people in the rap game know that as a fact and/or that it's something that was known that's now being broadcast to the greater music audience?

I mean its no secret that bro has had interest in women much younger than him. Who tf knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This beef is so good ESPN is gonna have to do a 30-for-30 Documentary on this beef in like 10 years lmao

Pre-Pawn Stars History Channel style shows showing black and white footage of World War II, except the footage will be of this beef as a narrator takes us through every event and track

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
I mean its no secret that bro has had interest in women much younger than him. Who tf knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I do have to bring up that it's an open secret that the Toronto scene Drake and Weeknd came up in were a bunch of abusers. And it's not like most of them are beating those allegations.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The way drake said he was going on vacation like he did something is so wild

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018

IMACOMPUTA

Oct 27, 2017
wmgVLsU.jpg
🤣🤣🤣

Jan 15, 2019
Earlier today I said this was the most one-sided rap beef in history with a little hesitation, and just later tonight I feel like I can say it with full confidence. People are gonna be throwing ass to a song about Drake being a pedophile from now to the 4th of July.

Jan 15, 2019
Probably not. All this is stuff that's already been "known" in rap circles that Drake is a fucking creep. Something big needs to be unveiled WITH RECEIPTS for something to actually happen

On one hand, I can't imagine something more damning than meet the Grahams. On the other hand, Kendrick alluded to having five more in the chamber on Not Like Us and I can't imagine him being like "ya know what, lemme just take it easy on these next few" either.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
In addition to alluding to having more tracks to drop, don't forget he also said that the rabbit hole goes deeper. He's basically saying there's more to tell if I keep going.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i think its more than safe to say now, if kendrick say sommit in a song, he prob aint bluffing

expect an album if Drake dont stop here and now

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
It wasn't just five. He alluded to ten.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5 plus 5."
It'd not only be hilarious but ridiculously iconic if Kendrick dropped one diss track per day over the next near 2 weeks like he said he was willing to do on Euphoria and now here. It'd make this already unforgettable moment in hip hop history even more historic. It's straight comic book villain shit.

Oct 28, 2017
Finally listened to the latest Kendrick track. As a Raptors fan I thought the first bar on DeRozan was nice. The second one about DeRozan coming home (America) and yall didn't deserve him was a reach. Raptors won a championship after trading DeRozan and he's likely getting his jersey retired.

Kendrick probably should have flipped the second bar about being like Kobe dropping 81.

Other than that solid track.

Jan 15, 2019
I've become addicted to Drake getting embarrassed. I check this thread every few minutes just in case Kendrick drops another incantation at like 2 am

RubberStamp

Oct 27, 2017
I think from everything that's been released so far, I'll be listening to Euphoria and Family Matters the most. I think Not Like Us is a good diss but its not something I'd listen to for more than a week. Euphoria by far is the best song to come out of this beef. I've been listening to it on repeat since it was released. And family matter's last beat & Drake's flow is amazing as well.