Votes: 114 20.1%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 217 38.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 1.9%

• Total voters

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Yeah last night it felt like the beef really crossed over to outside the culture and now more people are seeing Kendrick stomp on Drake. This will make Kendrick a bigger star even if it's not the goal.

Kendrick needs to rap on a Sade sample. That'll really do damage.

My wife came downstairs this morning and said 'there's a new Kendrick song'. She only really hears rap in the car with me or if we're in the gym together so yeah, absolutely agree. 😂

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
My wife came downstairs this morning and said 'there's a new Kendrick song'. She only really hears rap in the car with me or if we're in the gym together so yeah, absolutely agree. 😂
lol

I forget who said it but I feel like MTG got everyone talking, and then Not Like Us was the chaser everyone got to enjoy

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Drake had some hilarious responses to the other 20 guys.

Like, he was supposed to diss The Weeknd but he keeps talking about his manager, he literally didn't say shit directly towards Abel. Rocky set himself for an easy counter with the extremely hypocrite "I fucked your BM" diss, but somehow Drake managed to call him beautiful, fit and that he should get another kid lmao.

Seems like he doesn't even know what to say to Future, he fucked a girl that hangs with his entourage, that's it? Metro and Rick Ross are the only ones getting legit dissed.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
STFU Metro.... Jesus..

Anyways.

"Ya dead, Ya dead, Ya dead."
"Theres nowhere to hide Theres nowhere to hiiiiiiiide."
"You know what I meaaaaaaan."

These bars have me visualizing this shit:
fail-basketball.gif

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Listened to Family Matters again.

That second verse was dope all the way through, except that bar he had for Kendrick.

But oh man the irony

Ricky calling me the white boy and the shit kinda got a ring to it / cause all these rappers waving white flags while the whole fucking club sing to it

Nah, that's the club calling you a pedo colonizer , my guy

Family Matters opens up with
you talked about my seed, now deal with his dad
and ends with
what an insane turn of events it was, when 40 min later, Kendrick is not only alive and well, but is murdering Drake via a letter to Drake's seed.

What a diabolical dismantling. And what a huge miscalculation in Drake's part.

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
on reflection, the only thing i like about Family Matters is that it reminds me how fucking good chinese takeaway be

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I though Metro was just some super young and immature kid, but the guy is already 30 and behavea like some fresh out of high school idiot.

coldsagging

AVALANCHE
Oct 27, 2017
Day 2 of waking up to Kendrick Lamar calling Drake a nonce. What a legend, I could get used to this.

Feels quite validating, it's been fairly clear Drake is a danger with some of his behaviour towards very young women. Potentially huge moment.

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
bro was making drums
He should keep making them. You instigated it but the fight not for you. 😭

It seems like a lot of people were waiting for Drake to finally be knocked down. That Pusha T loss did not hurt nor humble him but now with Kendrick, Mfs smelled the blood.

Honest question tho. What will be the ranks at the end ? J Cole 3 ? And the others for 1 and 2 ?

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry, Not Like Us is rising up the ranks quickly. I may have listened to this track more than any other from this beef. It might be creeping up to Euphoria levels. It is so fucking good lmaoooo

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Given the way this beef is trending, I'm a little surprised a Neverland Ranch bar hasn't popped up yet. Maybe KDot is saving that for the kill shot.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
At the beginning of this, I said Drake had the most to gain with a win to soften up that loss to Pusha T. Drake was the most experienced in the realm of battling of all the three (Drake, Cole, Kendrick). Boy was up in the game for a minute there too. I was trying to be objective - I should have listened to my big brother words "Watch, he is gonna destroy this fool."

Drake might just be too big of an artist at this point to get Ja Rule'd, but with Kendrick's dissection Drake is losing points within the culture itself bit by bit. Drake will still sell millions of records but his seat in Hip Hop might never be the same after this. So in that aspect I was wrong y'all Drake had the most to lose. 😂

You know that Kendrick heard the slander online that Drake made the more palatable of the dis tracks. What those people don't realize that Kendrick can tap any Westcoast producer and all of them would be like bet. Already linked up with Alan The Chemist and Mustard.

Off top: Hit-Boy, Madlib, Battlecat, Quik, Daz, Ant Banks... just to name a few. He could even switch it up and call up a Skrillex. Best believe a Dr. Dre beat is most definitely on the table for the final fatality.

For those that remember the Nas Vs Jay timeline - This track "Not Like Us" might be already fast forwarding to the "Made You Look" part of the beef y'all. Everyone knows Nas' - Made You Look was the victory lap it was played everywhere and the clubs.

"Aww Made You Look/ You a slave to a page in my rhyme book/ Gettin' big money playboy your time's up/ Where the gangsters at/ where the dimes at?/ This ain't rappin' this is street hop/ Now get up off your ass like your seats hot..."

But all this with Drake Vs Kenny: this is culminating just in a span of couple of weeks tho. Insanity.

View: https://youtu.be/TCO72w20VMI?si=838rcmUI95O09YO-

"Kendrick is like our Westcoast Nas so to speak. Lyrically amazing. Umm.. I hope no one beefs with him or attacks him lyrically, you will definitely lose. His mind is crazy."

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's adorable that Metro is trying to talk shit after Kendrick did his thing

Lord knows he was salty when Drake told him to shut up and make some drums. man got lil bro'd and this was finally his opening lol

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus i cant keep up. Everyday i wake up there is something new lol

The minor bar tho. Damn

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So family matters was the "nuke" right?

How fast the turn tables since the release of the music video.