Votes: 117 20.3%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 223 38.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 1.9%

• Total voters

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Snoop wouldn't do it, and this isn't a serious suggestion, but I'd love real Snoop siding against AI Snoop.

Not to get off topic but I was surprised Snoop didn't seem bothered by Taylor Made. Pretty sure that's the first time I've seen an artist see their voice used by AI without their permission and been like "Eh, whatever."

Firmus_Anguis

AVALANCHE
Oct 30, 2017
🗣️ GIVE ME RIHANNA ON THE HOOK.
Fuuuuck... I want this so bad right now.

Please include A$AP (it would irk Drake).

... And a Pharrell beat as well.

Thing is, I don't think Kendrick really needs any of it. What he seems to be sitting on is so much fucking worse than any of this petty shit.

Kendrick needs to completely eviscerate this sex trafficking, pedophilic crodie.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
I know I've said this already but I still can't get over how everything we've gotten over the last month or so has been entirely free to consume.

We haven't had to buy albums or CDs or subscribe to services or whatever. All the drops have been on YouTube completely free.

It's kind of wild when you think about all other types of media.

Yeah, it makes me feel old sometimes because my younger cousins just take it for granted, but I'm amazed and really appreciate how accessible music is now. I spent SO much money on CDs in my teens.

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
ASAP, Vince, Tyler, and Danny Brown. It would be the equivalent of Bane breaking Batman's back. As the track fades out, the sound of an accordion grows louder... Enter Weird Al to deliver the finishing blow. We've seen what happens when people go up against Weird Al. They get bodied!

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Listen I love Vince but he does not care for this beef even remotely. He thinks everyone is wasting their time.

View: https://twitter.com/vincestaples/status/1787252614243254719
ASAP, Vince, Tyler, and Danny Brown. It would be the equivalent of Bane breaking Batman's back. As the track fades out, the sound of an accordion grows louder... Enter Weird Al to deliver the finishing blow. We've seen what happens when people go up against Weird Al. They get bodied!
drake already did a weird AI track

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
I think its a miscalculation dropping another song. Its beginning to look like emptying a clip into a dead body now.

he should just release his Not Like Us music video and let that rock until he drops his album. I don't think anybody who listened to Heart Part 6 seriously thinks Kendrick needs to respond to that.
Ive been deep in the trenches of the YouTube reactors community watching this, and let me tell you that the amount of people that think drake did something on that last song is insane.

I saw people reacting to drake saying "everything I said was facts" like he actually showed receipts just by saying it.

Unfortunately I think a burial isn't enough, this is going to need a full cremation.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it makes me feel old sometimes because my younger cousins just take it for granted, but I'm amazed and really appreciate how accessible music is now. I spent SO much money on CDs in my teens.

Not only that but you don't have to have a source for whatever mixtapes and bootlegs were floating around in the 90s.

I grew up a white boy in a white neighborhood in a white suburb in Arizona. The, like, three of us that liked rap didn't really get to hear anything that wasn't on MTV or MAYBE our local rap stations. Like, don't get me wrong I know that some areas were getting shit from Cali, but those were the areas where schools had metal detectors and bars and our parents weren't taking us there to hunt for shit lololol

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol it's always hilarious how up in arms Era gets regarding Eminem. Speaking of I'm hearing rumor J. Cole is gonna be on Death of Slim Shady.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Does Anyone have a brief summary of this whole situation, why it started, what's the beef etc please? I'm out the loop

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
In this case it's because it's just another example of people throwing white folks in where it ain't our business to be in.
I mean Em is behind some of the greatest diss tracks in rap history. Not like he couldn't be included in the convo just based on that.
It needs to be Tyler the Creator/Danny Brown now that I've had time to think about it.

Bizkit Krueger