• Meet The Grahams

Votes: 116 20.2%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 223 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 1.9%

• Total voters
Feb 16, 2022
If Drake's corporate partners and affiliates are afraid of losing money due to this, they should just drop him. But we all know those greedy fuckers collectively have the moral backbone of a chocolate éclair.

Jan 15, 2019
For Cole it feels like he's had a rollercoaster of a ride during this. It started with him attacking and getting people behind him then when he apologized he lost people but since then? It's felt like fans came around on Cole to where he's around where he was at prior to the beef. I don't even see Cole being clowned anymore. I see people saying he's smart because he knew who they truly are so he made smart decisions. Also since apparently Schoolboy Q told Cole what was gonna happen which made Cole bow out, he's in an ok spot.

Schoolboy q crip walking at dreamville fest is so ominous in hindsight.

Jan 15, 2019
The bartender just told me heart pt. 6 was "kinda hard" and someone else here is straight up wearing an OVO hoodie. And I'm in LA. Kendrick can't be done. The normies aren't convinced.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Was coming in here to say they just played k.dot on tnt and there's like 5 post talking about it

Drake lost

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
For Cole it feels like he's had a rollercoaster of a ride during this. It started with him attacking and getting people behind him then when he apologized he lost people but since then? It's felt like fans came around on Cole to where he's around where he was at prior to the beef. I don't even see Cole being clowned anymore. I see people saying he's smart because he knew who they truly are so he made smart decisions. Also since apparently Schoolboy Q told Cole what was gonna happen which made Cole bow out, he's in an ok spot.

Kendrick gained fans because. I've seen people say they didn't know he was this great.

Drake, he's gone down. Taken the most Ls, lost prestige, fans, lost people connected to him. He's lost it.
As a rapper making music, his reputation is back to normal. People will give The Fall Off or whatever his next album is a fair listen, even if some will be bothered by any bars that mention him being the best of the best. As a battle rapper though, this is gonna haunt him. No one will take him seriously until he's challenged again and doesn't back down.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
As a rapper making music, his reputation is back to normal. People will give The Fall Off a fair listen, even if some will be bothered by any bars that mention him being the best of the best. As a battle rapper though, this is gonna haunt him.
Right. Maybe if we're lucky Kendrick will see Cole's bowing out and give them an opportunity to do a track together. Idk about yall but if they had a Johnny P's Caddy together that would be worth it. No one will take him seriously until he's challenged again and doesn't back down.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Anthony Saleh is one of the best managers in the game.
Had Nas' KD & Magic series playing all over the NBA playoffs and now Kendrick's destruction of Drake for mass consumption.

And didn't Aubrey try to shade him a couple of weeks ago? Payback's a bitch.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
bb3-saleh-p1-2018-billboard-a-1548.jpg

Funkelpop

Banned
Sep 2, 2022
Anthony Saleh is one of the best managers in the game.
Had Nas' KD & Magic series playing all over the NBA playoffs and now Kendrick's destruction of Drake for mass consumption.

And didn't Aubrey try to shade him a couple of weeks ago? Payback's a bitch.

I never realized managers were responsible for the music. Saleh is enjoying this. 😂

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
In retrospect, knowing Schoolboy Q told Cole to bow out, I'm willing to give him some grace. He clearly was going to join in on some hip-hop shit and Q let him know it was going to go in a very ugly direction. It'd be kinda weird to have 2 other people rapping about pedophilia and domestic abuse while Cole's just dropping regular battle bars about his flow.

Unfortunate timing on his end.

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
BAKA GOT A WEIRD CASE, WHY IS HE AROUND?
suspicious-look-suspicious-cat.gif

CERTIFIED LOVER BOY? CERTIFIED PEDOPHILES
charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP, DOT, FUCK 'EM UP
batman-slap-robin.gif

WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP, I'MA DO MY STUFF
batman-slap-robin.gif

WHY YOU TROLLIN' LIKE A BITCH? AIN'T YOU TIRED?
TRYNA STRIKE A CHORD AND IT'S PROBABLY A MINORRRRRRRR
cripwalk.gif

Oct 25, 2017
mr melodic rnb guy drake didn't even write a single decent hook this whole beef. kendrick had like 10. bbl drizzy runs on loop in my head