Votes: 292 41.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's so funny to imagine Drake seeing the internet hearing The Heart Part 6 and kinda collectively going "Ah, this is a surrender song, he lost" and him being like "Nah I've got more in me, where are they getting this from?!"
I mean the lyrics literally have him talking about how he won't respond anymore and it was a "fun exercise"

Helel

Oct 27, 2017
i am struggling to find a reason for him to drop again, does he have concrete evidence or something?

I think it's just hubris at this point.

Initially when all this started Drake was talking really confidently so I assumed he must've been ready for war and had something damning, but as time went on Drake looked horrendously unprepared and brought gossip blog accusations to the battle.

And then the heart part 6 came out that was just sad.

I'd unironically like if Drake came back hard as fuck, but I'm not holding my breath. I think at this point this man is just cooked.

And now I just want this beef to continue so this cultural moment can continue and we get more songs from Kendrick. Lmao

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah still can't quit Euphoria at all. I still keep listening to it cause it's just so damn good and of course
"Is it the braids"

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If Drake extends this himself I wouldn't be shocked if Kenny drops his next diss with video footage

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I dunno if Drake even has the time to continue this beef with Dot anymore.

It's real suspicious that two drive-bys happened in Toronto within the hour In locations 19 minutes apart.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
I took that more as him continuing to talk down on him... like he thought that was his "all that for a drop of blood" line from Thanos energy type shit
he literally saids "you can drop a hundred tracks, ill see you later" and that he "he doesnt want to diss a women beater..it feeds your nature"

by all accounts he sounded like he was done.

him coming back would show that he thought the reception would be different for heart part 6 now he tryna double back

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Mod Edit: Video removed

What's the story here? Can't hear this rn 😭

Last edited by a moderator:

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
lol. That villainous Weeknd! He got his GED in the school of Suge Knight and has decided there can be only one big pop star from Canada.

Not saying crews can beef for whatever reason, but lol@ worldwide star Weeknd on his own plotting to take down…Drake? In 2024?

Maybe House of Balloons era Weeknd is back?
Weeknd has beefed on and off with Drake forever. When I first started posting in this thread, I didn't even realize that Abel's participation on the Metro album also included him dissing Drake & other OVO crew members. up until now I thought they were cool again

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
The way she said it is weird. She did not seem bothered in the least when she spoke about it, which confuses me.

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
I wasn't gonna speculate on what that video was but the immediate copyright has me thinking conspiracies.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017

Further context, the guy asks if she'd allow Drake to have sex with her and she says "that's something I can't confess to, I mean...not confess to, elaborate on".

Edit:

I'd wait for more info. If it's real it's absolutely disgusting and if it's fake it's absolutely disgusting.