• Meet The Grahams

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 238 39.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 1.8%

• Total voters
Jan 15, 2019
The security thing feels like it could either be something or nothing. On one hand, why go through the trouble of putting a fake security company logo on a car? Why not just hire an actual security company? It feels like a lot of effort that isn't worth the time on a surface level. On the other hand, what could really be the most insidious reason for doing this other than maybe not wanting to pay for a proper security team?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
the-wire.gif

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
The security thing feels like it could either be something or nothing. On one hand, why go through the trouble of putting a fake security company logo on a car? Why not just hire an actual security company? It feels like a lot of effort that isn't worth the time on a surface level. On the other hand, what could really be the most insidious reason for doing this other than maybe not wanting to pay for a proper security team?

most likely it's just how he keeps his homie Chubbs on the payroll

Jan 15, 2019
Currently on the red line toward dtla and haven't heard anyone blasting NLU out of a Bluetooth speaker yet. Let's get the music video going. Kendrick we need ya!

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
When I get home I'm definitely making a poll for the best bars in this whole thing cuz I'm fascinated by what people pick.

Hit me with anything y'all think was a good line.
I like this from way back on Euphoria before things got wild and we had normal disses like:
"Let your CORE audience STOMACH that. Then tell them where you get your ABS from."

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
I'll be home in about an hour. Unfortunately the site I was using with the slider went belly up so I'm going to use my other one that I love. Free, no sign up needed, just pick your top 5.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
We need to prepare ourselves for what comes next from this cultural moment...

Dueling movies rushed out by competing shameless studios. One will almost certainly be Sony.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The security firm isn't answering calls and they've got no website. Hypothetically say Drake and Chubbs started the security firm and Drake's the only client, that's just bad business.
It's not bad business if Drake is the only client. no need for a website. There's also no need to answer calls because they have a direct line to their only client, drake. Also probably some tax write off stuff at play as well.

It's very common for rappers to just have their friends be their security. Instead of just having his friends randomly carry and call them security, Drake went the official route so chubbs etc. wont get in trouble for carrying or handling business as security. It's how all these rappers should be moving if they not gonna get real security but still in the street shit with their friends in danger.

It would be more interesting if Lions security was linked to some other stuff.

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was really hoping for whatever they were hyping for today to be out but now I'll have to head to bed and fine it in the morning 😭 if anything happens I hope everyone enjoys it!

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017
Body after fucking body and you know Rick reading my Miranda Rights

Aubrey got squashed but that man was RAPPING on that middle portion for Family Matters
Honestly I have to agree with this.
The first and third sections of the song dedicated to Kendrick alone were kinda corny but that middle section was full-on rap game Thanos mode where he actually got serious and took on EVERYONE.

If Kendrick hadn't IMMEDIATELY killed any momentum this song had, I feel like it would have gone down as one of the great diss tracks just for the simple fact that Drake really took on the 20v1 and started coming out ahead.
(Minus Euphoria and 6:16, of course. If the middle section of Family Matters was Drake's response to Like That, it would have been over.)

The video with the GKMC van was actually creative and probably would have been a lot more effective if it wasn't aimed at the only person who could fuck up Drake's whole life in 20 minutes.

Oct 25, 2017
The 20v1 shit is just some bullshit narrative ovo cooked up to make Drake seem like an underdog or victim. it was always bullshit. In reality it was him poking the sleeping bear Kendrick.

Like fucking rocky rock and weekend were not really in this beef LOL

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I have to agree with this.
The first and third sections of the song dedicated to Kendrick alone were kinda corny but that middle section was full-on rap game Thanos mode where he actually got serious and took on EVERYONE.

If Kendrick hadn't IMMEDIATELY killed any momentum this song had, I feel like it would have gone down as one of the great diss tracks just for the simple fact that Drake really took on the 20v1 and started coming out ahead.
(Minus Euphoria and 6:16, of course. If the middle section of Family Matters was Drake's response to Like That, it would have been over.)

The video with the GKMC van was actually creative and probably would have been a lot more effective if it wasn't aimed at the only person who could fuck up Drake's whole life in 20 minutes.
if that middle section was its own dedicated song for metro and friends, drake couldve done something crazy. have a verse dedicated at ye, give us a hook, a complete track smh now it's basically forgotten which is a shame since that's lowkey some of his best work since IYRTITL.

it's evident he just doesn't have enough material on kendrick to dedicate a whole track like that for him which is why it was sandwiched on family matters

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Kendrick indeed stole a some of bars from tweets for Not Like Us.

"Certified Loves Boy? Certified pedophile" was a word for word rip off, others I can see being such obvious wordplay it's not absurd to find out people using them like "Drake's favorite chord must be A minor" or calling Drake's people "OVHO".

aisback

Oct 27, 2017

"Certified Loves Boy? Certified pedophile" was a word for word rip off, others I can see being such obvious wordplay it's not absurd to find out people using them like "Drake's favorite chord must be A minor" or calling Drake's people "OVHO".

500 million tweets are posted a day so whatever you think of it probably already on it. I'm made the certified joke before even.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017

Yeah I'm sure Kendrick stole lyrics from a random tweet from 6 years ago with 34 views just to shit on drake, the long con 😭

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles

didn't know Ak was on here

Remember what Kenny said on Euphoria: "Notice I said we, it's not just me, I'm what the culture feelin"

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
didn't know Ak was on here
You all were clowning Drake saying he was stealing tweets when he responded with that trash response, but the actual hard evidence of word for word bars coming from tweets are on Kendrick.

Im not on Drake side lmao he was destroyed by Kendrick, just stating what's is currently being talked about.

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You all were clowning Drake saying he was stealing tweets when he responded with that trash response, but the actual hard evidence of word for word bars coming from tweets are on Kendrick.

Im not on Drake side lmao he was destroyed by Kendrick, just stating what's is currently being talked about.
Only really being talked about by people that think Drake actually planted info. The only way to find those tweets were by thinking of the lines then looking them up. Not just a random search of Drake disses.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
You all were clowning Drake saying he was stealing tweets when he responded with that trash response, but the actual hard evidence of word for word bards coming from tweets are on Kendrick.

Im not on Drake side lmao he was desteoyed by Kendrick, just stating what's is currently being talked about.

Yeah it has been in the conversation since last night. We talked about it here briefly then too.

Pretty much all of them are the corny pedo jokes from the song. The existence of those tweets just serves as a reminder that Drake's creepiness has been a subject of discussion for some time.

The only way this would make sense as theft is if Kendrick asked Grok for "pedo Drake jokes" and it returned those. Possible, but unlikely.

intradictus

Sep 17, 2023

Drake was obviously using a bullshit made up narrative spread on twitter by coping fans, kendrick was very obviously not stealing tweets with 34 likes lol

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
No you guys just don't get it: Kendrick saw tweets from 2018 with 6 likes and STOLE them

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Freaky ass nigga he's a 69 god
Freaky ass nigga he's a 69 god
Hey hey hey hey run for your life
Hey hey hey hey run for your life

Just too catchy lol, been in my head all day lol.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
All not like us was missing was kendrick doing some wild ass dance no one ever seen before while he was rapping.

Just heard the game diss track on rick ross. Legit no clue why game is going at him other than that's his thing but ross would get killed lol.

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024

not being the first to pick at low hanging fruit doesnt mean he stole it lol

especially the A minor joke which isnt even Drake specific since its been out there for years if not decades