Votes: 123 20.3%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 238 39.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 1.8%

• Total voters

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I decided to work out of a coffee shop/hotel lobby today and when I was leaving a barista was singing "BBL Drizzy"

Drake should repost this picture since I'm sure it captures his current emotional state

16pws6e4zcr41.jpg
Fitting since Sasuke turned out to be a deadbeat dad too

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Drake just had to keep Kendrick dancing, waving his hand and there would be no threat. (that's probably my favorite line, it's amazing how he reduced Drake's hiphop street persona to a wannabe rapper that makes pop music and that's what he should stick to)

As for the A minor joke, surely there's no way that was the first time people heard that joke. It's one of oldest in the books. BUT, I will say it was the first time I heard it from the perspective of the expression "to struck a chord", and not from the literal sense, as in coming from a "musician joke", if that makes sense.
Also, the disses don't have to be creative. Something said on twitter from some rando holds no weight compared to the same thing said by one of the biggest rappers in the world, in a song.
69 god, OV-HOE, its all low hanging... if you're a random on the internet who can say anything behind the computer. Everything hits different when it's someone famous and exposed saying it, and making it so catchy is also a plus.

Rockets

Sep 12, 2018
The Not Like Us music video itself will probably be a final word. Kendrick is very intentional with his visuals, so I bet he chooses to let the video say a thousand words.
Top saying the battles over reads to me that the video is scrapped or isn't dropping. Would love to be wrong though

Rockets

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like Kendrick indeed stole a some of bars from tweets for Not Like Us.

"Certified Loves Boy? Certified pedophile" was a word for word rip off, others I can see being such obvious wordplay it's not absurd to find out people using them like "Drake's favorite chord must be A minor" or calling Drake's people "OVHO".
You realize he would have to search the lines word for word? Lol

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Awww man I'm the only one who voted for the makavali line. That was hilarious 😆

Will say it was harder than I thought to pick ten. Kendrick had too many great lines!!

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We really saying a Pulitzer Prize winner needed to go to Twitter to take a few lines for a song he wrote himself?

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
People have been clowning Keem in this thread, but "Issues" is a great song and he's got some other fun stuff too.

less

Oct 25, 2017
A bit sad that it could really be over but god damn what a great way to end. Kendrick with the combo of Meet the Grahams + Not Like Us while Drake releases a dud. Fitting.

Nagito

Oct 25, 2017
The windy city
All good things must come to an end eventually but damn man I really wanted another Kendrick track to send us on our way. Can't wait until I see this thread bumped in 1 or 2 years like the Pusha one.

taro

Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from a birthday dinner and was explaining what was currently happening and now it's ovover. Sad if it ends here as I still want the other 5 in stock to drop but it was an amazing time regardless.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I blame Drake for this, should've actually released something good, couldve kept it going

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
I agree, still believe there is a way Drake could destroy this truce.

And, for the sake of the continuing drama, we need for this to happen.

Last week was electric, keep the journey going!

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
I'm starting to believe the UMG put a stop to this conspiracy. Ovo paid tmz to run a story to say it's not true

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
Looks like Kendrick indeed stole a some of bars from tweets for Not Like Us.

"Certified Loves Boy? Certified pedophile" was a word for word rip off, others I can see being such obvious wordplay it's not absurd to find out people using them like "Drake's favorite chord must be A minor" or calling Drake's people "OVHO".
cope

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since it's over it's time to go back and see the amazing reactions here to each drop thanks to the threadmarks. Man those were fun times.