Votes: 123 20.3%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 238 39.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 1.8%

• Total voters

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017
I just voted for my favorite bars and I'm a little disappointed at how skewed the votes are towards Not Like Us.
Maybe it's just me because I'm not a big fan of the "West Coast" sound or whatever, but after the first listen I was pretty over it.
Like yeah, it's a catchy victory lap for Kendrick but it's kinda cheesy and I feel like it sucked up all the oxygen from everything else.

"I hate the way you walk, the way you talk, I hate the way that you dress" was an excellent line that needs more love.

I feel like 6:16 is pretty criminally overlooked as well, especially the part of the song where Kendrick kind of adopts Pusha T's cadence.
"If you were street-smart, then you woulda caught that your entourage is only to hustle you" and "Your lil' memes is losin' steam" are definitely some of my favorites of the whole battle.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
kendrick's vid will 100% have an extra verse or something like that. i highly doubt he will just throw visuals on top of the exact things we've heard

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Shame for the beef to end on the Heart Part Six. You know that in 6 months time Drake is going to be doing an interview where he says 'well I called him out for lying on THP6 and he couldn't respond etc. etc.'

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
The final step is that Joaquin Phoenix is going to reveal that he's been method acting as Drake for a decade. Reveal time!

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Just when I thought we were all out. We get pulled back in.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf does "Jimmy Brooks would not have been proud of you that night" mean

Jimmy was obv the character on Degrassi

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
r1ddl3r.jpg

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Jan 15, 2019
I came back in here to say that even though the songs might be done there'll still be some tangential details and other things that unfold, and before I can even say that we've already got the riddler terrorizing Gotham lol.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm reading to much into this but:

1) Ak was fed bad info I think regarding how Kendrick got that pic.
2) I don't think it was stolen from Drake's dad, it was stolen from Drake himself
3) Some situation went down that caused said items to be "misplaced" and this person knows what went down (hence the security cam footage) and it seems bad.

Interesting....

OP
OP
Mattmo831

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
www.instagram.com

💎POPULAR JEWELRY💎 on Instagram: "Aubrey Drake Graham is a Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter 🔥💎Huge thanks to @champagnepapi for stopping by Popular Jewelry during his tour and concert! We can't wait to see you again! 💎✨️ . #ovo #itsallabl

20K likes, 285 comments - popularjewelry on July 17, 2023: "Aubrey Drake Graham is a Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter 🔥💎Huge thanks to @champagnepapi for stopping by Popular Jewelry...".

Receipt says popular jewelry 7/17 2023

And here's a Instagram photo of Drake there that day

I'm crying that shit is real

Oct 25, 2017
www.instagram.com

💎POPULAR JEWELRY💎 on Instagram: "Aubrey Drake Graham is a Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter 🔥💎Huge thanks to @champagnepapi for stopping by Popular Jewelry during his tour and concert! We can't wait to see you again! 💎✨️ . #ovo #itsallabl

20K likes, 285 comments - popularjewelry on July 17, 2023: "Aubrey Drake Graham is a Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter 🔥💎Huge thanks to @champagnepapi for stopping by Popular Jewelry...".

Wild times.

Feb 16, 2022
www.instagram.com

200w.gif

Renpatsu

Oct 25, 2017
As the story continues to develop the more compelled I am by that this has always been whistleblowing by way of rap beef.