Votes: 122 20.3%
  • Not Like Us

Votes: 235 39.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 1.8%

• Total voters

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
's'omebody had told that me you got a ring, on God, I'm ready to double the wage/ I rather do that, than let a comedian ni**a make Pac turn in his grave'

omfg
I think he says Canadian ? Either way both could fit lol.

The man said "We dont wanna hear you say Nigga any more" vs "You wear size 7s" Kendrick said that "Tommy Hilfiger stood out but
FUBU has never been in your collection.

He's calling him a culture vulture.
Not the first or the last one that would call him that. I mean...guess thats okay ?
Calling Drake a culture vulture 15 years in is a bit late but well.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
Yea I missed that CnD talk I thought it was only French Montana that got hit with one

cease and desist on like that? What part of the game is that

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
The man said "We dont wanna hear you say Nigga any more" vs "You wear size 7s" Kendrick said that "Tommy Hilfiger stood out but

atlanta-season-2-episode-10-fubu-3.jpg

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Been dissecting this and yeah the bars in euphoria are way better than what Drake's brought so far. I like the beat of Push-ups more, and while the intro beat for euphoria is nice the rest of the track, even with the switches, wasn't doing much for me beat-wise.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
That was good fun. It's hilarious in a few spots. Kendrick really hates this man.

For the Toronto posters, do you hear the toronto accent around a lot? I swear that shit feels fabricated to be this wide spread thing. Not that I lived in Toronto long and I was right dt as opposed to more north or east but I feel like I only hear that shit in very limited capaciry at concerts. Total side note

LTG

Nov 4, 2017
I just expecting something new or big.
Said it before i dont think kdot is gonna go the pedo direction unless he really can back this shit up.
I get you. The problem is there's only so many secret children someone can expose on one man.

If Drake & Kendrick expect this to go for multiple rounds it makes even more sense not to do TMZ in first responses

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

I get why they do that but I also find it kind of lame. Drake hopping on songs was a two way street. It's not called a Drake Stimulus package for nothing. I feel like there's some rewriting of history happening.

Glad he got on his ass about being a culture vulture, canada being the lamest most uncool place possible, he don't write etc and it genuinely good song. And no you are not the only person that feels weird whenever drake says nigga. He needs to stop that bullshit asap.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Great diss, kinda good to listen to as a song even. I'm excited to see where this can possibly go, there's a clear line to cross and both of them are staying away from it yet (expose some really fucked up shit about eachother personal life).

Maybe there isn't really something like that to expose, like Pusha had about his son.

FeenixRisen

McDonalds looks really average next to Wendys
Oct 25, 2017
Aubrey really got a street team trying to control the narrative on Era, I'm sick

Mansa Mufasa

Jun 17, 2019
Toronto
That was good fun. It's hilarious in a few spots. Kendrick really hates this man.

For the Toronto posters, do you hear the toronto accent around a lot? I swear that shit feels fabricated to be this wide spread thing. Not that I lived in Toronto long and I was right dt as opposed to more north or east but I feel like I only hear that shit in very limited capaciry at concerts. Total side note

The Toronto slang is a bastardization of Jamaican slang. We have a strong Caribbean and Somali community which is the foundation of the accent. You have a lot of Non-Black kids being caricatures Black Island culture in order to sound cool. Drake is actually one of those vultures.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
OVO goons infiltrated and are trying to say the AI Diss track was better than this LMFAO

47i8qgr.gif
I mean.... it is better.

AI of someone's idols to mock him is always gonna be a stand out moment. Push Ups was better with drake dissing Kdot, Metro, Weeknd, Ross and Future.

Like that was supposed to be the jab and he followed up with another.

Story of adidon, this isn't

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Wish they weren't trading jabs and instead it was more all out war... but I guess both sides trying to warn the other to not take it there.

That was weak and he got 6min

Ether/Hit'em Up this was not...

Yeah same here. Like that I have next to push ups.
This one is the weakest so far imo. It's very personal. But don't feel it connects. Even technically it's better

Yeah this is where I land, there's some really good lines in there but across 6 minutes it doesn't hit as hard.

Aubrey really got a street team trying to control the narrative on Era, I'm sick

Lol some real weirdo stan energy going on here lol... we're not allowed to disagree?

Mansa Mufasa

Jun 17, 2019
Toronto
You cannot compare the superficial lyrics of Drake's responses with this. This is actually art with layers that go beyond trolling. This is legit criticism of Drake's place in Black culture. Kendrick does not like this man because he's not genuine.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
weird how colorism is universally called bad but for some reason it's ok when people do it to Drake cuz it's funny.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Great diss, kinda good to listen to as a song even. I'm excited to see where this can possibly go, there's a clear line to cross and both of them are staying away from it yet (expose some really fucked up shit about eachother personal life).

Maybe there isn't really something like that to expose, like Pusha had about his son.

it reminds me of Back to Back (which Kendrick even references) in the sense that's it's an enjoyable song first and foremost then when you listen to his one liners they're funny as hell lol.

I get why they do that but I also find it kind of lame. Drake hopping on songs was a two way street. It's not called a Drake Stimulus package for nothing. I feel like there's some rewriting of history happening.
Lol the people that he hops on with generally aren't biracial, fair skinned extremely marketable to the whtie demographic individuals. They only did it really because they had too and it's also ignored that many of them was already on their way, he doesn't hop on shit that ain't finna blow, he's very careful with that. Think about what type of people he's doing song with and think about if they would genuinely like or want to be friends with someone like drake lmao.

Unfortunately drake uses these features to continue to his reign as the biggest minstrel show in ever. Canadian child actor raised by white mother in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in one the most richest cities in north america, speed running through every hyper masculine black american male stereotype known to man.

Oct 29, 2017
I think he says Canadian ? Either way both could fit lol.

Not the first or the last one that would call him that. I mean...guess thats okay ?
Calling Drake a culture vulture 15 years in is a bit late but well.
Considering a large amount of Kendrick's fans are culture vultures. It's also a little hypocritical. I still wish all this beef BS stops. Why do the biggest current Black entertainers have to bring each other down to get attention in 2024? Before anyone comes on here and say this is Hip-Hop, miss me with that. You know what else is Hip-Hop? Coming together and making anti-violence Posse tracks like Self Destruction and We're All in the Same Gang.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I can get preferring Push Ups

Shit sounds nice and got some nice lines.

But Taylor Made?

Shit don't just sound bad, but aint no real great lines. It basically only lives on the angle of using AI of Pac and Snoop

Mansa Mufasa

Jun 17, 2019
Toronto
Considering a large amount of Kendrick's fans are culture vultures. It's also a little hypocritical. I still wish all this beef BS stops. Why do the biggest current Black entertainers have to bring each other down to get attention in 2024? Before anyone comes on here and say this is Hip-Hop, miss me with that. You know what else is Hip-Hop? Coming together and making anti-violence Posse tracks like Self Destruction and We're All in the Same Gang.

Kendrick's fans are culture vultures? lmao do you think Kendrick's music about Black empowerment attracts Culture vultures? Yall Drake fans have been wildin all over some of yall were just calling TPAB boring or White Guilt the album

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
weird how colorism is universally called bad but for some reason it's ok when people do it to Drake cuz it's funny.

People pick and chose what is okay to say, depending who they wanna see win.
A lot of lines of this track would be called corny or trash if they Drake would rapping them.

You know its also most people that feel that way and think they can tell and pick what biracial are or should be allowed to say it or not.
Cornball behavior.

At least dot is real about it in saying that all of this mostly comes from a place of hate.
Think that is way Drake was going for when he wanted Cole and Dot on a records.

At the end of the day, no matter how you spin it - beefing with Drake has a lot of value, so this was always going to be a card to play for people like Dot. He hatest him and he has a new album to sell on his new contract - if i was him i would have saved up that Drake beef until im out of that TDE contract as well.

Drake was willing to end this shit and wanted Dot on FPS, but Dot felt different since he cant let the hate go - which is far.
But its really surface level hate.
They didn't send they verses over when they asked him to be on it so eh couldn't bounce off they verses in synergy. If a rapper just sends you the beat with no verses on it? it's a setup lmao. He knew this which is why he didn't hop on it.
rake will body him if he responds, but i dont know if Drake is even gonna respond to this.
Body him how? He has nothing. Lmao
There is probably not much you can bring up about Drake to shock people since he is a very public person.
The baby thing was front page TMZ before push and it still scathed accordingly. Drake being a confused biracial is obvious just by looking at him and it did and still does scathe accordingly.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just sad we'll never get Drake and dot collabing again.

Poetic Justice and Kendricks Interlude on take care were big favourites growing up

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
Drake does his best to avoid black issues in his music and everyone leaves him alone until he claims he's the king or the GOAT or whatever.

KidCrow

Nov 16, 2023
You're joking lmao He's not being colourist.

Agreed, I may have missed it but I didn't hear a lightskin bar in there, I did hear him attack Drake's weirdness about his
need to be accepted by the larger hip hop community, a problem many people have. Shit I remember "you gonna make me catch
a body like that" and thinking...nigga please lol.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Drake being a confused biracial is obvious just by looking at him and it did and still does scathe accordingly.
...so ?
Drake has rapped about this shit on multiple albums, him being conflicted to find his place between his white/jewish side and the relationship to his dad and that family.

Thats 15 year old news and something many biracials go through still - not being black enough or just be considered white. Where is the diss ? lol

Drake is a biracial, fair skinned individual. Colorism is quantifiable. Drake being able to be where he at primarily because of the way he looks and what he is, that's colorism. Going at someone who has more privilege than you do is not.