• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
So I opened a new bottle of spicy V8 last night around 8 pm and forgot to refrigerate it promptly as it says on the bottle. Did I waste a whole bottle or can I take my chances and still drink all of it? I put it in the fridge now atleast.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm no doctor but I'd still drink it. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I imagine the worst thing that could happen is a little bubble guts.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive seen V8 sold in unfridged sections of stores im pretty sure

B_Spooky13

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Oh yeah.. As a V8 drinking expert. Just chill it back up you'll be fine. You can drink it warm but it's not the same. All the same it's not bad.

Just make sure you chill and shake it up

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Most products like that nowadays being left out overnight it won't spoil that easily. The sodium in it alone would prevent it from being spoiled in that short amount of time. Just refrigerate it again and have it later.

Oct 27, 2017
It's basically a bottle of salt isn't it?

Also not a doctor but if it smells, looks and tastes okay, it's probably still okay.

Pretty unlikely to *unknowingly* poison yourself with spoiled beverages these days.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
V8 is great. As is Clamato. Put in some hot sauce, some fresh cracked pepper, maybe some horseradish.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I personally wouldn't try it myself. But hey, it's your intestines.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Nah you'll be fine. If all you did was open the bottle and then put the cap back on and left it out it shouldn't be a big deal. And like others have said, it's not going bad overnight with that salt content.

Creepy Woody

Nov 11, 2017
Australia
Most juices say drink within a week after opening. No way I'm drinking that much juice in a week and I've never been sick from finishing it much later.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
The product itself is shelf stable at the grocery store so even after being exposed to oxygen or whatever for a bit it's not going to go bad that quickly.