• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
I get what the poster meant, my brick comment was a joke yet that is what people focus on. The meat of my post was pointing out that if someone wanted to cause harm or terror to DrDisrespect, they would do it regardless of having a gun or not. He was implying guns were the problem, whereas I am implying that people are the problem.

I obviously get that a bullet is more deadly (or better put, more EASILY deadly).

Guns are always and always shall be a problem

Gonzalo

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know what's legal in USA.

Is he allowed to set up a Sniper nest made out of sandbags or something? You could also put a few decoys/scarecrows about and some well hidden CCTV on the entrance areas.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
It's a guess that's rather out there, meaning it could be false, but it could be possible. It could've been her partner at the time, which would make any man mad, or whoever and if they found that she had an affair with Beahm then they could have been overridden with inferiority, hatred, or any other negative emotion. But like what I expressed earlier, this is just a wild guess, nonetheless. Hope they find and bring the suspect to justice. By the way, thanks for the civil reply Current!

The shooter might also have been former WWE champion Chris Jericho who - maybe - got in contact with illegal narcotics. See, Chris Jericho's ex wife's new lover might just live in a street with a name that is eerily similar to the street Dr. Disrespect lives on, like "Jeffferson Ave." vs. "Jefferson Blvd." - an honest mistake, one you'd make when under the influence of narcotics and pain killers. Now, maybe Jericho's ex wife might have announced her pregnancy or engagement on social channels that Jericho might still be subscribed to. Now, as a former professional wrestler - i. e. a high impact sport, who knows - maybe all these blows to the head have caused Jericho to suffer from sudden outbursts of rage. Gun culture, drugs, mental illness ... a dangerous cocktail!

Sure, a long shot, but we have to be open to any and all possibilities.

I, too, can make up a story from absolutely zero information.

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
The shooter might also have been former WWE champion Chris Jericho who - maybe - got in contact with illegal narcotics. See, Chris Jericho's ex wife's new lover might just live in a street with a name that is eerily similar to the street Dr. Disrespect lives on, like "Jeffferson Ave." vs. "Jefferson Blvd." - an honest mistake, one you'd make when under the influence of narcotics and pain killers. Now, maybe Jericho's ex wife might have announced her pregnancy or engagement on social channels that Jericho might still be subscribed to. Now, as a former professional wrestler - i. e. a high impact sport, who knows - maybe all these blows to the head have caused Jericho to suffer from sudden outbursts of rage. Gun culture, drugs, mental illness ... a dangerous cocktail!

Sure, a long shot, but we have to be open to any and all possibilities.

I, too, can make up a story from absolutely zero information.

I'm not going to lie, I was so confused reading this. I was genuinely like "What??" then I read your spoiler

Dussck

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Was it a streamsniper?

And without stupid jokes: this is totally fucked up. BB gun or not, you're getting a young family to panic.
Hopefully this get sorted out soon.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Come on, this is the problem...why people are using this to shit on America and making statements like this that are totally incorrect... Do you not read books on listen to music. For better or worse it is as a part of the culture as apple pie, and you saying this isn't going to make this person stop shooting his house.

Like this is the day of people exposing how sheltered they are on ResetERA... Like do you even live in America? It's way more complicated than just fix the problem. Statements like this is why we can't move forward... When we realize that most gun criminals are normal people, we can fix the issue. But no, let's look superior to people online and bash America.
If America is so great, why does Trump want to make it great again?

Checkmate, (((Soros)))

Seriously though, only in America can your house be shot at because people don't like your made up Internet personality.

Snkfanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Was it a streamsniper?

And without stupid jokes: this is totally fucked up. BB gun or not, you're getting a young family to panic.
Hopefully this get sorted out soon.

Streamsnipers are people that follow a streamer they like into games and use their stream to either try to kill them in game or harass them in some way.

EDIT: sorry misread your question lol...

Last edited:

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Ban your fucking guns America, man I feel for him. Imagine how terrified and enraged you'd be with your wife and kid in the same house.

Cirrus

Oct 25, 2017
I missed the start - did he say anything?

He's clearly shaken with what he just said.

He said that he wasn't going to talk about yesterday's incident and that it is being handled. After he started getting some donations he also said that he appreciated the donations he was getting with messages of support but he didn't want to spend the day reading stuff about the incident.

BlacJack

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Guns are always and always shall be a problem

Pretty naive, considering how many people we've killed and the creative way we as a species chose to do it long before guns were around.

It's pretty safe to say the don't help the problem, and even exacerbate the problem, but to say they are the problem and always have been, well you need to read up.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty naive, considering how many people we've killed and the creative way we as a species chose to do it long before guns were around.

It's pretty safe to say the don't help the problem, and even exacerbate the problem, but to say they are the problem and always have been, well you need to read up.

He said *a* problem not *the* problem

Nov 5, 2017
I'm just getting caught up on this story. Do authorities know if he was targeted by a gamer who got pissed off at him? If his house was hit twice that would seem to rule out a random attack.

Hopefully he gets some good security cameras installed if he doesn't have them already to potentially catch these people.