Oct 25, 2017
Why aren't any tweets loading for me in this forum anymore? :/

For people like me, here are the pictures:

ENShXWuWkAAV9iQ.jpg:large

Crazy realistic... O:

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
That food is delicious anyway.

Going to show this image to people and pretend it's real.

Sir Hound

Oct 28, 2017
That looks so good, in both ways. How is this even possible, is this made entirely with the in-game 3D editor? Or is there an import function of some kind?

lunch

Oct 26, 2017
Final Fantasy XV helped me discover my love of video game food, and I'm pleased to see that Dreams might pick up its torch.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of game I love that exists, but I would never touch it. I just don't have the patience to create so complex things. Also, I'm lazy af lol

Voyevoda

Nov 1, 2017
Paris, France
There's no words really. I've been out the loop a bit and I thought dreams had a very distinct aesthetic. Looks like I was mistaken!

I've launched the game once again today, after a few weeks without playing. I can tell you 80% of the projects on there look "like Dreams", with that fuzzy, fluffy and not-very-sharp aesthetic.

Sometimes, though, you see absolutely wonderful things that you'd never think they were made within Dreams, if you didn't know. I played around with Beech Breakfast: you can change camera angles, and turn off color-grading, texture, material and overhead lighting, and even freely move the camera to see how the sausage gets made (pun intended).

You really have to zoom in a lot to actually "see the Dreams on the model". Very impressive job by John Beech here.

Dreams is a really impressive tool, I'm in awe, everytime I launch it.

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
That looks amazing. I'm waiting for someone to post the Pikmin pizza pic to see how far we've come.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Someone posted this in whatsapp group yesterday and I thought it was real lol. Incredible stuff.

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Needs more distance between the egg and the beans. I may want to mix them but I want that to be my decision. Use the sausage as a breakwater.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of game I love that exists, but I would never touch it. I just don't have the patience to create so complex things. Also, I'm lazy af lol

I'm the same way since I have very little time as is to play but I'm buying it just to play whatever is out there. I specially have my eyesight on that Kaiju game I've seen so I'm excited.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
"Look delicious"?

the worse an English breakfast looks the more delicious it is. that looks yummy sure but it looks too...clean and shiny.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
now i need a full english

it's been years since ive had a proper one