• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Controller Preference

• Only used DS4

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • Only used Move

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Used both, prefer DS4

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Used both, prefer Move

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Used both, like them equally

Votes: 16 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumasshu1

Oct 27, 2017
So my door/connection problem is getting worse.
I realized nobody's playing my last little jumps level cause.. the connection doesn't work when finishing the one before.

I had regular problem with adding a new scene to my dream and connecting it with the arrows, but then it wasn't connecting in game (coming back to the map rather than going to the next level), and generally i fixed it by randomly reconnecting the arrows 1, sometimes 2 times until it worked... This is strange to begin with, but with the 2-2, i do that, it works at first, i save, but then if i retry later it stopped working. All the time....

I really need to fix that problem :(
This is my logic for the level ending, is there something wrong in it ? (it the same for the working levels..)

LogicEndingLittleJumps.jpg

The text block is a menu to ask the player what he wants, the x for next level is connected to the counter.

I need help badly this is killing any chance the next levels have to be played lol..
That is strange. Maybe try hooking the exit up to the Counter Full node rather than the Counter Progress node. I'd think it would be the same, but maybe there's a bug with the counter progress.
Edit: beaten ;)

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Well I think the current count output only sends a pulse or a percentage, so maybe it can work, although I find it's safer to send a continuous signal from counter full. Have you checked that the counter is definitely being turned on? Temporarily disconnect the doorway, then play the level as normal and switch to edit mode at the end of level to see if the counter has counted up.
That is strange. Maybe try hooking the exit up to the Counter Full node rather than the Counter Progress node. I'd think it would be the same, but maybe there's a bug with the counter progress.

I'll try to see if it counts then ok. Thx!

Update: It seems it's counting, i could see the actual count at 1 after i pressed x.

Also i captured that part. May the problem be from there ?

LogicEndingLittleJumps02.jpg

Is this how it should be ? I never understood why there are 3 exits and one entry there..

Last edited:

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I'll try to see if it counts then ok. Thx!

Update: It seems it's counting, i could see the actual count at 1 after i pressed x.

Also i captured that part. May the problem be from there ?

LogicEndingLittleJumps02.jpg

Is this how it should be ? I never understood why there are 3 exits and one entry there..

To me that would suggest you have exit doors in your level, rather than the one you presumably want? Sure you haven't got any lying around somewhere?

I wonder if you've wired the wrong exit from the level before? You can name doors, which can help with this.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
To me that would suggest you have exit doors in your level, rather than the one you presumably want? Sure you haven't got any lying around somewhere?

I wonder if you've wired the wrong exit from the level before? You can name doors, which can help with this.

That's the thing, there aren't any others. or maybe there was one deactivated in MrKlaw logic for the stars. I have to check. I didn't think about naming doors lol! But do you even see any information on those arrows i'm not sure.

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
That's the thing, there aren't any others. or maybe there was one deactivated in MrKlaw logic for the stars. I have to check. I didn't think about naming doors lol! But do you even see any information on those arrows i'm not sure.
If you name them, you will see it now the arrows. I use that for some scenes with multiple exits

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
It's resolved i think, thx :) I could name the right exit so i can at least link the proper one in the dreams. There are still mysterious exits but they are not named.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
I did a look at some Sonic games in Dreams that have been updated recently. I can see this game becoming huge for the fangame community.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I have a question because i feel like I'm doing something wrong or missing something. I've made things but then when i try to use the spraypaint tool it doesn't actually work. Help!

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question because i feel like I'm doing something wrong or missing something. I've made things but then when i try to use the spraypaint tool it doesn't actually work. Help!
are you trying to spraypaint an object and its not showing? if so might be because the object's tint is too high. [obj. properties]

Oct 26, 2017
I'm having a problem with Aethyr and don't really know how to solve it. I tried messing around for some time but eventually just left it unsaved because it got worse.

I'm using a zone centered on the ball to check for specific labels, to see if there's any ground below it. However, it sometimes seems to mess up and stop accepting any inputs. I wanted to change it to a more elegant solution where I have an invisible, uncollidable part that is always floating just below the ball, and connect the zone to that. However, since the ball rolls I can't attach anything relative to it. Adding a gyro doesn't work either - it stops the extra part from rotating on its own axis but it still orbits around the ball.

Is there any way to get the relative position of an item and place another item in the same position minus a bit on the Y axis? I mean, the game constantly puts items on the grid so some kind of "center" is always known by the engine, but can you do anything with that information?

Oct 27, 2017
I'm having a problem with Aethyr and don't really know how to solve it. I tried messing around for some time but eventually just left it unsaved because it got worse.

I'm using a zone centered on the ball to check for specific labels, to see if there's any ground below it. However, it sometimes seems to mess up and stop accepting any inputs. I wanted to change it to a more elegant solution where I have an invisible, uncollidable part that is always floating just below the ball, and connect the zone to that. However, since the ball rolls I can't attach anything relative to it. Adding a gyro doesn't work either - it stops the extra part from rotating on its own axis but it still orbits around the ball.

Is there any way to get the relative position of an item and place another item in the same position minus a bit on the Y axis? I mean, the game constantly puts items on the grid so some kind of "center" is always known by the engine, but can you do anything with that information?

Try teleporting the ghost sculpt to the ball instead of attaching it, then put a gyro on it to keep the orientation you want.

Nov 2, 2018
In case anyone interested missed it here is the latest 30 Dreams in 6 minutes:

And a round up on my last three videos:

I'm amazed at the amount there is to play, I already feel like I've had my moneys worth.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
I know that was fake news, but I still wish they would open up the VR functionality. 🤪

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Dreams Early Access update adds new features, games and optimisations

"What's New" Feature to Main Dreamiverse - see new MM content as its added

Ancient Times Art Kit

48000490936_6f556b56c7_c.jpg

48000452448_a6203066cf_c.jpg

48000450022_665a827bb9_c.jpg

New Community Jam "Ancient Times" Starts June 11

Two new Mm Arcades - Combo Crush (Coin Collecting Game) and Comic Sands (Train Jam Game)

• More AutoSurf Options
  • Cover Pages
  • Block Users
  • List/Unlist Creations from Search
  • Replay Intro Level in MM Showcase
  • Customize Time Before Prompts Appear
  • Bug fixes and improvements.

Of course, we've also been hard at work polishing up the Dreamiverse while addressing your feedback and bug reporting. This patch adds in more options for AutoSurf and cover pages as well as the ability to block other users, list or un-list creations from search, replay the intro levels in the Mm Showcase and customise the time before prompts appear.

On Regular Updates

Oh, and one more thing. We recognise that in a living, evolving game like Dreams that waiting a whole month for updates can feel like forever. So, from now on, we'll be updating Dreams more frequently with little changes and tweaks in-between our major content drops. You'll see what we mean this month as we make some improvements to sorting, discover-ability and more.
Full Patch Note will be on indreams.me

Last edited:

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like more sorting and discoverability changes are on the way, good good. More interested in the nitty-gritty details with these patches really. I hope the thing they mentioned on a stream for using the keyboard for number entry is here.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Are these assets remixable historically? I haven't dug into them at all. I don't want to use them but deconstructing them to study their techniques might be super helpful

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I'm guessing Art Kit DLC will be the way MM will monetize Dreams in the future? LBP is very profitable for MM because they can sell sackboy costumes, sticker packs. it'll be harder to sell costumes or sticker in Dreams when user can create their own art asset with Dreams tools. so a themed art kit like this is probably a good way to sell as dlc for additional revenue for MM.

give me a fully rigged character as well as props that people can use to create and arrange their own level

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing Art Kit DLC will be the way MM will monetize Dreams in the future? LBP is very profitable for MM because they can sell sackboy costumes, sticker packs. it'll be harder to sell costumes or sticker in Dreams when user can create their own art asset with Dreams tools. so a themed art kit like this is probably a good way to sell as dlc for additional revenue for MM.

give me a fully rigged character as well as props that people can use to create and arrange their own level

Makes sense to me. I'd buy a whole shelf full of Beech power tools

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017

I seriously doubt it. They already give explicit consent to reproduce any Mm content, they wouldn't be able to stop people from recreating whatever asset they make. I mean, they COULD just delete any user-created content reproducing their DLC but I'm pretty sure that's a one-way trip to a massive backlash from the community.

edit: Or maybe it could work if they just make their DLC not remixable, which is a whole different kind of betraying expectations IMO.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I seriously doubt it. They already give explicit consent to reproduce any Mm content, they wouldn't be able to stop people from recreating whatever asset they make. I mean, they COULD just delete any user-created content reproducing their DLC but I'm pretty sure that's a one-way trip to a massive backlash from the community.
people can recreate those asset if they want, but there are value in convenience of just buying the whole pack for casual player. I imagine it'll be like a Lego Set or something. you can probably create those lego if you have all the necessary parts yourselves, but it's convenient for casuals just to buy this cool Star Wars Lego set with all the parts and instruction ready to go.

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017
people can recreate those asset if they want, but there are value in convenience of just buying the whole pack for casual player. I imagine it'll be like a Lego Set or something. you can probably create those lego if you have all the necessary parts yourselves, but it's convenient for casuals just to buy this cool Star Wars Lego set with all the parts and instruction ready to go.
But you wouldn't be making it yourself. You'll go to the Dreamiverse and grab one of the dozens of free bootlegs others made.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Ancient Times Assets were created by Maja.

someone gif the level that she put together using the assets.

Theres going to be a masterclass with her and her technique on how she create.

Jump_Button

Oct 27, 2017
It clear that making a sets the way to make anything efficiently not only to save on memory, already my new level way bigger then my first doing it this way

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017

They could also sell things like pathfinding and AI solutions and array's and loads of things like that are much harder for users to create.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really know how you'd monetise Dreams without harming what Dreams is, to be honest. Bit of a tricky situation for a modern video game.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
The updates are okay I guess for consumer-level features, but I want to see the improvements they've made to the developer tools. There's still so many pain points and it feels like it hasn't progressed much since the beta on that front.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to make a basically non-colidable, non-interactive prop have zero gameplay hit? I'm trying to make some dense foliage but I can't duplicate the pieces as much because even though there's no graphical hit to the dupes, they all take 1% gameplay. They're non collidable, no gravity effect, etc

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to make a basically non-colidable, non-interactive prop have zero gameplay hit? I'm trying to make some dense foliage but I can't duplicate the pieces as much because even though there's no graphical hit to the dupes, they all take 1% gameplay. They're non collidable, no gravity effect, etc

Is your prop made up of multiple objects? If so it's most likely the limit you're hitting is simply the sheer quantity of objects. In that case, can you have a similar looking thing made out of fewer objects?

One thing you could do in principle is make the sculpt bigger (say, so that each sculpt is several of the props), which would hit graphics thermo a bit more but gameplay thermo a lot less. I think a lot of people's initial reaction to the way the therm works is "make small things and duplicate them", but it's really a balancing act between the amount of unique sculpt/paint and the amount of objects. You can make a much bigger wall if you duplicate a sculpt of fifty bricks than if each brick is a sculpt.

Only other option, which may or may not be suitable for your purposes, will be some way of dynamically emitting/destroying the props. Then you don't need nearly so many active at one time.

Last edited:

travisbickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really know how you'd monetise Dreams without harming what Dreams is, to be honest. Bit of a tricky situation for a modern video game.

I think providing "art kits" is a good idea for Dreams. I don't think anyone expects individual users to provide this amount of quality content (below) under a single theme to the community. It will allow Mm to both maintain a standard of quality for content, appeal heavily to those who don't want to create everything themselves, and help in showing the possibilities. I guess they'd allow purchasers to remix but not release as remix-able.

tqiLex1.png

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
I think providing "art kits" is a good idea for Dreams. I don't think anyone expects individual users to provide this amount of quality content (below) under a single theme to the community. It will allow Mm to both maintain a standard of quality for content, appeal heavily to those who don't want to create everything themselves, and help in showing the possibilities. I guess they'd allow purchasers to remix but not release as remix-able.

tqiLex1.png

I wonder how easy it would be to actually make such a restriction? I suppose they could prevent people from releasing anything that has the kit anywhere in its genealogy unless they buy the kit. Might be a bit awkward though once people start releasing remixable scenes that involve the kit.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Moderation in Dreamiverse was updated. just going to highlight the part people really talk about mostly.

Copyright Violations
We get lots of questions about copyright, creative commons, public domain and fair use. It's a complicated topic and often the laws are different depending on where you live. The safest approach is to not make things inside Dreams that you know were created by someone else. Yes, this includes pretty much every game, character, song, etc., that you know. Copyrighted content belongs to the original author, who has the right to request that PlayStation take down anything that replicates their content in Dreams if they wish. If we receive such a report, the infringing content will be removed from the Dreamiverse, and you'll lose all the time and effort you put in to making that content.

If you are a copyright holder and want to report a violation, you can do that at copyright.indreams.me.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Moderation in Dreamiverse was updated. just going to highlight the part people really talk about mostly.

Copyright Violations
We get lots of questions about copyright, creative commons, public domain and fair use. It's a complicated topic and often the laws are different depending on where you live. The safest approach is to not make things inside Dreams that you know were created by someone else. Yes, this includes pretty much every game, character, song, etc., that you know. Copyrighted content belongs to the original author, who has the right to request that PlayStation take down anything that replicates their content in Dreams if they wish. If we receive such a report, the infringing content will be removed from the Dreamiverse, and you'll lose all the time and effort you put in to making that content.

If you are a copyright holder and want to report a violation, you can do that at copyright.indreams.me.

As someone who has spent the vast majority of their time working on assets from an existing IP, this is pretty much exactly what I would expect any responsible dev to do. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, of course, and hope for the best. Yes, my time and effort could be lost in an instant, but they don't call it a "passion" project for nothing.

Jump_Button

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe now we can get pass the SOMEONE MADE ________ IN DREAMS and nothing keeping you from making it for yourself or something in a style off just put a little more time into it

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017

What's New?
  • What's New feature - To highlight all of the updates, improvements and great new features that we're packing into each update, we have added a brand new What's New area, showcasing all of the newness. You can access What's New from the main menu.
  • New Imp Quests - As well as adding some new standard Imp Quests, we have also added a brand new type: The Creative Imp Quest. Ooooooh!
  • Mm Arcade - Your favourite place to hang out after school has been updated with fresh new content in the form of two new levels. Comic Sands makes its debut to Early Access after its inception aboard the Train Jam last year - a 52-hour train journey to GDC! And Combo Crush is brand new combo-crushing mini-game that sees Connie chaining Combo Crush combos in a colossal combo-crushing calamity.
  • Ancient Times Kit - A brand new kit from Media Molecule. It's got everything you'd expect from an expedition to a land that time forgot, and so much more: temples, dinosaur bones, Runestones, beautiful sculptures and exotic plants for you to use in your creations. All these are presented in three beautiful scenes with the character Artio for you to explore with. Plus, something any Archaeologist could only dream of unearthing: themed tribal and ancient music to anchor you to these magical places. It'll have you making age-old oddities faster than you can say sarcophagus.
  • More Info settings - You can now adjust the amount of time it takes for the handy "More Info" prompts to appear. Find the Adjust More Info Timing options in the Prompts area of the My Preferences menu.
  • Cover Pages - The cover pages for your creations can now be glammed up even more, with new colour schemes and functionality. All available in the Cover Page creation flow.
  • Creation Listing - You can now choose whether or not you would like your creations to appear in search results. The Listed or Unlisted option is now available as a setting when publishing your creations.
  • Social Media Short-links - All you share-bears out there will be pleased to hear that links to indreams.me will now be included with your videos when using the SHARE button. This works with all the social media sites, apart from Twitter.
  • Blocking users - You can now block other users within Dreams. Once someone is hit with your block-hammer, you will no longer see them, their content or their activity. Plus, they won't get to see you either. You can manage your block list from My Preferences > Social.
  • Tweak menu values - A neat little shortcut for editing numbers on tweak menus has been added, allowing you to edit directly by pressing L1 + Square buttons on the slider you wish to change.
  • Intro levels - The Mm Showcase has been updated with the Intro Levels, to replay and enjoy to your heart's content.
Other Improvements
General
  • Updated: New options and functionality are available for AutoSurfing.
  • Fixed: Various crashes and hangs which could be encountered throughout Dreams.
  • Fixed: Various text and localization errors throughout Dreams.
Create Mode
  • Fixed: Controller indicator icon was missing on some button prompts when using PlayStation®Move motion controllers
  • Fixed: When in Coat Mode interacting with the Colour Picker would apply colour through the UI to assets behind.
  • Fixed: Strange side-to-side torso wobble when returning a Puppet to standing from a laying down pose.
  • Fixed: Default puppet needed updating if the character was selected from categories.
  • Fixed: When painting onto a character with existing paint on it using Surface Snap, after undoing some paint is left behind as if it is part of the original paint object on the Puppet.
  • Fixed: If the Puppet rig was not placed correctly over the Puppet base the sway tweak could cause the Puppet to be pushed forwards or backwards over the base while the feet attempted to stay central.
  • Fixed: In the Colour Picker, when trying to drop a second colour into the mixer the imp would unintendedly snap to the surface when Surface Snap was on.
  • Fixed: When in Coat Mode and choosing a colour with the Colour Picker, it was possible to scale the Volume Brush without seeing the brush.
  • Fixed: Grabbing a jointed object in Play Mode could cause attached sculpts to suddenly increase in size and move.
  • Fixed: When using FK animation and keyframing individual Puppet legs this would override the procedural walking animations and the legs wouldn't move.
  • Fixed: Reverting or changing the finish or hue of an object in Coat Mode was not recorded properly when using an Action Recorder.
  • Fixed: When sculpting, if the shape had been "crushed" it would not move with the camera so would get further and further from the screen.
  • Fixed: It was possible to start a Connector inside a Puppet and scope out of the group to then connect it to another object.
  • Fixed: When in Playtest Mode, pausing the game with the Camera unlocked would cause the blurred effect to persist.
  • Fixed: Various performance and engine-side issues to improve the experience.
Components
  • Fixed: Imp Text Prompt outputs were still present on the Dialogue Text Displayer even after the option had been turned off.
  • Fixed: When animating a Text Gadget gizmo rotating in position, there was an unexpected rotation when the animation was played back causing the gizmo to rotate unexpectedly.
  • Fixed: Animating a coat effect on a keyframe would fail to apply any effect if the keyframe already had animation information assigned to sliders.
  • Fixed: If an Action Recorder was placed on a Timeline at the start of recording an animation, the rewind hotkey (L3) would fail to end the recording.
  • Fixed: When recording possession with the microphone turned on, the Playhead in the animation progress bar would fail to move.
  • Fixed: When using the Action Recorder, if it had been set to play once before recording the Playhead on the animation progress bar would fail to move.
  • Fixed: The Power port of the Teleporter Gadget did not show when wiring until the Imp and Wire were over the tile instead of appearing as soon as a Wire was being held.
  • Fixed: On the Trigger Zone gizmo, the cone-shaped zone would jump to an unexpected position when the cone cap was grabbed.
  • Fixed: When updating an asset which has a keyframe affecting scale attached to it, on applying the update in a containing Dream the asset would be scaled twice.
  • Fixed: Prompts past the 10th Imp Prompt could not be independently selected on the Dialogue Text Displayer.
  • Fixed: When a Timeline is pinned, the rewind and play buttons could get blocked by sculpts or canvases near the camera.
  • Fixed: When using the Adjust Handle on the right end of the Action Recorder gadget it couldn't be resized to one frame long on a Timeline.
  • Fixed: It wasn't possible to record a keyframe Playhead when using the motion controllers.
  • Fixed: When hovering over the background of the Play/Pause button on a Timeline, the button will repeatedly focus and un-focus.
  • Fixed: When a Timeline has been powered off with a smoothed signal, objects being animated would not revert correctly to the default pose.
  • Fixed: Pressing the Up directional button over the "Tail shape" slider on the Text Displayer tweak menu wouldn't increase the value unless the button was held for over a second.
  • Fixed: Some gadget zones would fail to find their target if they were flipped.
  • Fixed: Players could not manually enter a value into the Operation Slider of the Score Modifier gadget.
  • Fixed: The Advance Rotator's X and Y axis were not consistent with the values of other gadgets with similar functions.
  • Fixed: After pressing Undo the Wire nodes on a Microchip did not return to their original positions.
  • Fixed: Some node icons in the Controller Sensor had the top of their icons clipped.
  • Fixed: When a gadget Camera is attached to a spinning block, if scaled down this could cause lag in the camera.
  • Fixed: If a Checkpoint gadget had been linked to a Doorway or other gadget, the zone options would be greyed out on the tweak menu but the zone would still be visible.
  • Fixed: Sending a signal to the Signal Manipulator would cause two Bypass options to be present.
  • Fixed: When a Force Applier set to Pull had its strength increased to 100% the object would be pulled to the centre then dropped immediately.
  • Fixed: In the Checkpoint gadget, the Zone Shape didn't highlight to indicate the selected shape when another gadget was plugged into the Activate Me port.
  • Fixed: The Text Displayer's Opacity and Brightness settings would together affect the text box border.
  • Fixed: Text created using the Text Displayer would fade in a way inconsistent to other assets in the game.
  • Fixed: The Follower gadget would not follow a Tag custom position when the position of the Tag had been offset.
  • Fixed: When using a Controller Sensor to activate a keyframe that alters a sculpt, repeatedly pressing this button would cause the sculpt to distort.
  • Fixed: When using the Speaker gadget the coloured dots used to represent speaker positions would render outside of the bounds of the Surround Pan if a Splitter was wired into it.
  • Fixed: On the Emitter gadget, grabbing the arrow gizmo would cause it to move unexpectedly.
  • Fixed: Text boxes created using the Text Displayer in a scene would prevent the player from sensing grab through it using the Imp.
  • Fixed: When positioning text using one of the text gadgets near the edge of the screen, the camera would drift and cause the text box to offset from the Imp tip.
Sound Mode
  • Fixed: In Sound Mode, if the user had two sound strokes selected on the Piano Roll and one was against the left border, de-selecting the first would prevent the second from moving any further to the left.
  • Fixed: In Sound Mode, if a Sound Gadget's Piano Roll was set to below D5, switching to Row Mapping would result in notes drawn on the top row not having a resize gizmo.
  • Fixed: In Sound Mode, it was possible to place notes beyond the extreme left border of the Piano Roll.
  • Fixed: In Sound Mode, the Draw Notes tool was visible in both Freeform and Slice Mapper views despite not being usable in these modes.
  • Fixed: In Sound Mode with Music Snap turned off, re-sizing would snap to whatever value was set in Music Snap.
  • Fixed: Using a keyframe to adjust a Sound Gadget's Coarse Pitch setting would not be accurate.
  • Fixed: After selecting a Sound Stroke on the Piano Roll view and then attempting to move it on the Freeform view the selected stroke would not be moved correctly.
  • Fixed: In Sound Mode, the Effect Field's filter effect settings were incorrect visually.
  • Fixed: When in Sound Mode on an instrument with canvas pinned to screen, performing would have unexpected results.
  • Fixed: When a sound asset's Playback Mode setting had been changed, undoing a separate setting would reset the Playback Mode.
Dreamiverse
  • Fixed: In the Dreamiverse, changing Categories or Tags did not reset the filtered results to the beginning.
  • Fixed: Collaborators would receive a message warning that another player was editing a creation even when only viewing the creation.
  • Fixed: Giving a Thumbs up to Creations played on the AutoSurf Complete page would not contribute towards the progression of the Imp Quest 'Bravo'.
  • Fixed: When searching it was possible to filter Collections by "Remixable" which would never return any results.
  • Fixed: When a player got a notification regarding a Tag being censored the notification would appear blank.
  • Fixed: When searching the Dreamiverse, changing a letter quickly would not update the search and would show incorrect results.
  • Fixed: When a sound asset was placed in a Collection and then edited from within it, the asset's audio preview would be lost when not inside the Collection.
  • Fixed: In the Dreamiverse, when a Comment had multiple lines which would auto scroll when selected the L2 and R2 prompts to move the text had no functionality.
  • Fixed: There were no Tags present on any of the creations seen in the Mm Showcase.
  • Fixed: When the Imp went off screen for a short time it would lose one of its eyes.
  • Fixed: Holding the OPTIONS button after re-centring the Imp would cause the Imp to have an odd blur when moving around.
  • Fixed: When uploading a Photo, spamming the Upload button could cause the Photo to become corrupted both in the game and on indreams.me.
  • Fixed: The Search function did not work in the "MM Stuff" tab of the Homespace Editor.
  • Fixed: When exiting an auto-backup save the player would be taken to the Dream's details page but missing many options and details, the Dream would then be deleted upon exiting this page.
  • Fixed: Some improvements made to the overzealous profanity filter.
  • Fixed: When writing a comment using a USB keyboard, if the controller disconnected via timeout the player would be exited out of the review and lose all their progress.
Content
  • Fixed: Various bugs across Mm Content, including Intro Levels, Tutorials, Assets and Templates.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Tweak menu values - A neat little shortcut for editing numbers on tweak menus has been added, allowing you to edit directly by pressing L1 + Square buttons on the slider you wish to change.

Thank God. My arm almost fell off at one point when I needed to set a calculator value to several thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.