• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Dreams Early Access launches April 16th for $29.99

Nov 8, 2017
Don't panic Americans and Canadians, Dreams being released a few hours earlier over here won't impact your ability to get into Early Access - and you won't have to get up at some ridiculous hour either. But if you do wake up early, come join us on the stream!

Oct 27, 2017
After not paying any attention to this game for years, I've suddenly become hyped as fuck in the past week. The game just looks incredible in the streams, and I can't wait to get my hands on the tools. I've compiled some more info for folks

Here's a tweet that is reassuring for the people who are worried about being able to get into the Early Access:
It seems to indicate that there will be plenty of slots available.

Here's a countdown timer for the US release date

Here's a countdown timer for EU/Russia/NZ/Australia (note: I made this, it might be wrong)

And finally, here's a cool, user-created video showcasing stuff from the beta:

Oct 28, 2017
Would be awesome if someone could explain:
Is there any downside to buying the game now for the lower price (besides there being no reviews)? I get Early Access to the full game? Does that include MM's levels now? Everyone else's creations?

Oct 30, 2017
Connecticut
Would be awesome if someone could explain:
Is there any downside to buying the game now for the lower price (besides there being no reviews)? I get Early Access to the full game? Does that include MM's levels now? Everyone else's creations?
From the link in the OP:
What is included in Early Access?
Early Access is exactly that. Early entry into Dreams, designed for creators to get hands on with the tools. It won’t feature everything that the full release will have (our story mode being a big piece of that) but you’ll get our full tool set for creating, our interactive tutorials and arcade games, templates and additional content created by Media Molecule and access to what you, the CoMmunity, made during our Dreams Creator Beta. You’ll also be getting the first hands-on with new features and content as we add them.

Does anyone know if they've talked about a physical version of the full game? I know digital is probably better for this game, but I like collecting physical games. I assume it will have a physical version at some point, but I would like to jump in now if there isn't.

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa
Does anyone know if they've talked about a physical version of the full game? I know digital is probably better for this game, but I like collecting physical games. I assume it will have a physical version at some point, but I would like to jump in now if there isn't.
They did not confirm there will be a physical version but it's generally assumed there will be.

Have they said for sure that the regular release is going to be $60? I assume it will be, but I could also see them going with alternative pricing models.
They did not reveal what price it will be for regular version. People have assumed 60$ but I doubt it will be if the early access is 30$. My guess would be more 40$.