• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Glad they've confirmed the exact go-live time. 10:30 is nice, no having to wait until the usual PSN update time.

Pikelet

Oct 27, 2017
After not paying any attention to this game for years, I've suddenly become hyped as fuck in the past week. The game just looks incredible in the streams, and I can't wait to get my hands on the tools. I've compiled some more info for folks

Here's a tweet that is reassuring for the people who are worried about being able to get into the Early Access:

It seems to indicate that there will be plenty of slots available.

Here's a countdown timer for the US release date

Here's a countdown timer for EU/Russia/NZ/Australia (note: I made this, it might be wrong)

And finally, here's a cool, user-created video showcasing stuff from the beta:

Tracygill

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Left
EU / RUS / AU / NZ
t1555407000z0.png

US / NA
t1555432200z4.png

Japan is April 22nd (Mon)-April 26th (Fri) according to the JP PS blog but they haven't mentioned a specific time yet as far as I know.

Oct 26, 2017
Got a long day tomorrow, but can not wait to get back and start digging into dreams.... Wanna experiment with dungeon crawly stuff. Anyone got an footage from alpha of melee combat?

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Would be awesome if someone could explain:
Is there any downside to buying the game now for the lower price (besides there being no reviews)? I get Early Access to the full game? Does that include MM's levels now? Everyone else's creations?

Heidern

Oct 30, 2017
Connecticut
Would be awesome if someone could explain:
Is there any downside to buying the game now for the lower price (besides there being no reviews)? I get Early Access to the full game? Does that include MM's levels now? Everyone else's creations?
From the link in the OP:
What is included in Early Access?
Early Access is exactly that. Early entry into Dreams, designed for creators to get hands on with the tools. It won't feature everything that the full release will have (our story mode being a big piece of that) but you'll get our full tool set for creating, our interactive tutorials and arcade games, templates and additional content created by Media Molecule and access to what you, the CoMmunity, made during our Dreams Creator Beta. You'll also be getting the first hands-on with new features and content as we add them.

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone know if they've talked about a physical version of the full game? I know digital is probably better for this game, but I like collecting physical games. I assume it will have a physical version at some point, but I would like to jump in now if there isn't.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Have they said for sure that the regular release is going to be $60? I assume it will be, but I could also see them going with alternative pricing models.

Cilidra

A friend is worth more than a million Venezuelan$
Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa
Does anyone know if they've talked about a physical version of the full game? I know digital is probably better for this game, but I like collecting physical games. I assume it will have a physical version at some point, but I would like to jump in now if there isn't.
They did not confirm there will be a physical version but it's generally assumed there will be.

Have they said for sure that the regular release is going to be $60? I assume it will be, but I could also see them going with alternative pricing models.
They did not reveal what price it will be for regular version. People have assumed 60$ but I doubt it will be if the early access is 30$. My guess would be more 40$.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Does this have any form of co op? Would love to create something with a friend.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017

I think it'd be a mistake to do a review for this now seeing as its missing the Mm designed campaign levels plus VR support. But who knows some publications like to do a before and after thing with EA titles to chart the progress but you likely won't see many of those. More just general impressions.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will the full game also be $30, or will it shoot up to $60 at full release?