• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Will the early access version have trophies?

Also, any word on install size? Running a bit tight on space.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
So is's for sale on PSN to anyone, no sign up necessary, but there's only a limited number being sold before it gets cut off? Do we know how many they're selling or how quickly it's expected to sell out?

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Applied some credit to my account, ready to go for tomorrow morning. I hope there's more tutorials and maybe even some changes to the camera controls, especially with the Moves because I just could not get the hang of it, got very disoriented very fast. Near the end of the beta is discovered how fun just mucking around with the instruments and effects fields was. Can't wait to get back into it. Dreams is here... finally. For good. Yes!

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So is's for sale on PSN to anyone, no sign up necessary, but there's only a limited number being sold before it gets cut off? Do we know how many they're selling or how quickly it's expected to sell out?

They haven't said numbers beyond the fact that it was more spots that the beta. I imagine it'll be a few days before they close purchases.

iamandy

Nov 6, 2017
Brasil
Will the early access version have trophies?

Also, any word on install size? Running a bit tight on space.

The beta was like 3GB. Should be about the same.
Applied some credit to my account, ready to go for tomorrow morning. I hope there's more tutorials and maybe even some changes to the camera controls, especially with the Moves because I just could not get the hang of it, got very disoriented very fast. Near the end of the beta is discovered how fun just mucking around with the instruments and effects fields was. Can't wait to get back into it. Dreams is here... finally. For good. Yes!
There are new turorials.

KCroxtonJr

Oct 28, 2017

Here is the first release note from the indreams site :
v1.01 "Border Leicester"
RELEASED 15th APRIL 2019
Formidably armed with dual-bladed bug swatters (otherwise known as our crack team of developers), we've been squashing bugs across all areas of the game. A multitude of fixes and under-the-hood optimisations have been made, many in response to the feedback we received during the Dreams Creator Beta. We've also a ton of improvements and new content to be enjoyed.
Note: Some bug fixes may have caused backwards compatibility issues for levels made during the Beta. If your Beta level is no longer working as expected please check the Dreams Feedback Forums for help and advice for how to resolve it.
What's new?
  • Autosurf - If you could surf as majestically as a dolphin through the waves of Californian beaches, you would, wouldn't you? Well, you're not a dolphin. But you are just as majestic: As a fearless explorer discovering the creative imaginations of our wonderful Dreamers. The new Autosurf feature will take you on a journey through the minds of those wonderful Dreamers, surfing from one randomly selected creation to another, in the depths of the Dreamiverse. Try it!
Other improvements
  • New: Final version art and voiceover added to the introduction flow.
  • New: Final version Dream Queen art and voiceover added throughout the game.
  • New: Mm Templates have been added for First Person Shooter and Controllable Rolling Object games.
  • New: Character Creation tutorials added.
  • New: Dreams Masterclasses added.
  • New: Motion Controllers Sculpt tutorial added.
  • New: Final voiceover added to all tutorials.
  • Improved: Mm collections reorganised to make finding assets easier in the Dreamiverse.
  • Improved: Improvements have been made to Search and Filtering functionality available when exploring the Dreamiverse.
  • Improved: Tutorial Player now includes a button to skip forward 10 seconds.
  • Improved: Start Dreaming 1 to 4 are now packaged in the build so players should not experience any playback issues with these tutorials, regardless of internet connection.
  • Improved: Tutorial videos have been optimised to run better at lower connection speeds.
Other improvements to Create
  • Improved: There have been multiple bug fixes made across all create modes.

Shoozle

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
UK
Bought it on PS store on my PS4. Would not let me buy on PS store website. Had to use my PS4.

UK resident.

SimonAbou

Dec 5, 2017
It is not purchasable on the UK store for me. Am I already too late :c

EDIT: Got it, i guess it took some time for the store to update

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Downloading this baby. Norway store.

D4Q321oXkAA7O3n.jpg:large

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
To be clear, you'll be able to play other people's creations in this version of the game, right? I'm not that interested in creating myself but playing all the other wacky shit people with more free time than me create.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Just purchased on the Irish store.

To be clear, you'll be able to play other people's creations in this version of the game, right? I'm not that interested in creating myself but playing all the other wacky shit people with more free time than me create.

Yes, the 'dreamiverse' is open and on.

Oct 29, 2017
Only just found out about this game's release just now! How the hell did I miss this!?

I can't believe that it's actually coming out! Holy shit! I honestly thought it would be vaporware forever!

Wonder if this happened because Sony got fed up of the unending delays and forced MM to release something...

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Only just found out about this game's release just now! How the hell did I miss this!?
I can't believe that it's actually coming out! Holy shit! I honestly thought it would be vaporware forever!
Wonder if this happened because Sony got fed up of the unending delays and forced MM to release something...
It seems Sony was really supportive, as always