• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Think I got in?

I have the email receipt, but I also received a message stating a Billing Agreement has been cancelled. I have no idea what that means

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Hold up, you get the full version at release if you get this now?

Mad. Can I just search the game in the ps store..

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the EZA stream.

I understand this is a complex product, but these tutorials could not possibly be more snore-inducing.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Bought it.

I'm just doing dreamsurfing right now, only played two levels, but wow. The Offroad level was amazing. The P.T recreation was pretty good as well.

This game looks so good.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I can't find the game anywhere. Is there a store url? I never got an email even though I signed up

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA08010_00-DREAMS0000000000

Do we need PS Plus for anything?

Nop, you don't need PSPlus for any feature in the Early Access

Are people able to stream and create videos based on the early access?

Yeah, there's no NDA on the Early Access. Stream and share at your will

Oct 27, 2017
A few interesting proof of concept demos asides, finding it super underwhelming right now. If any of the games were released as is, they'd be straight up 3/10 fodder at best. Tributes are fine and all till you realise you'd much rather be playing the real thing. Even the Media Molecule content on offer failed to impress me much. Can only hope whatever form the actual campaign takes, is enough to justify the initial outlay for early access. Not convinced the performance will ever quite be there on PS4 mind. Think it needs the extra oomph of next gen to realise it's creators vision.

And my PS4Pro sounds like it's about to take off into the stratosphere, even when there's nothing particularly taxing seemingly going on.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe you are just having unrealistic expectations of games in development for a few weeks by non-professionals?

Regarding performance: check they options, prioritise frame rate.