• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Amazing news, what a milestone after it has been in development for so long. Can imagine the team is having some huge celebrations!

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Congratulations! Dreams is an absolutely incredible game, cant wait for the full release.

Also say hello to 2020's first 90+ release :)

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
very excited for this game. It sounds amazing. Cant wait to see what people will come up with

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Good for them i wish the best for the team, i dont personally see it selling well just because I think people who wanted it already bought the beta but ive been wrong a million times before

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Will buy boxed copy despite having the early access and free digital final, just because.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
They announced this is coming to PC too right? Or was that just hoping to bring it over? I'm guessing we'll have to wait a while.

Anyway, good luck!

This will be incredible. If I had this when I was 10-12 years old I would have been the happiest kid in the world. My most anticipated game from PS4.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
From PS4 unveil event to final months of the PS4 life cycle. I really hope it sells well to justify all that time spent on it.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
They announced this is coming to PC too right? Or was that just hoping to bring it over? I'm guessing we'll have to wait a while.

Anyway, good luck!

This will be incredible. If I had this when I was 10-12 years old I would have been the happiest kid in the world. My most anticipated game from PS4.
Not official yet, but it's seeming pretty likely.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home

Anyway, good luck!

No they didn't. They want to build the community on PS4 first, then maybe down the line bring it on Pc. Don't forget it wouldn't be their decision. They are part of SIE WWS.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Dreams |OT| LittleBitLate

j/k it's an incredibly ambituos project, congrats on finally getting the full package out, MM! :]

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they increase the thermometer in future. My Goldeneye Facility recreation fell victim to the limit.

Voodoopeople

Oct 29, 2017
Better late than never. Hopefully there's tons of content at launch as they've had creators busy at it for ages now.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
So will the Early Access build just get an update or will it be a new download we get for free?

Excited to dig into it, a shame that VR is still MIA though.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
What they've managed to come up with is really impressive. Hope it ends up being another hit for them.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Not official yet, but it's seeming pretty likely.
No they didn't. They want to build the community on PS4 first, then maybe down the line bring it on Pc. Don't forget it wouldn't be their decision. They are part of SIE WWS.
Ahh damn, okay, thank you.

Can't wait to see what people make. The Wipeout in Dreams was absolutely incredible. Just unimaginable that it could be made within a game.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really worried about this game. Want it to do well but it's been in limbo for so long and there's not much buzz about the beta.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Without googling specifically and beyond the incredible recreations I've observed on Era only through it, I still don't actually know much about this at all - and now only a few weeks out from release

I consider myself a moderate gamer these days, previously hardcore. What's people's perceptions on how well the general public both know about and will react to this?

I'm very curious and may pick it up

PooWithEyes

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
From PS4 unveil event to final months of the PS4 life cycle. I really hope it sells well to justify all that time spent on it.
It wasn't revealed at the PS4 unveiling. There was some stuff there which we now know to be from Dreams, but at no point was what was there given a name, nor did MM announce that any game was in development at that event

E3 2015 I believe was when it was actually announced

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I really, really hope Sony markets this well. Game absolutely deserves it after how long it's been in development. I miss searching random levels like I would in LBP.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
It wasn't revealed at the PS4 unveiling. There was some stuff there which we now know to be from Dreams, but at no point was what was there given a name, nor did MM announce that any game was in development at that event
They didn't announce it but we know it was, so what's the difference?

Oct 29, 2017
Only took them the entire console generation to get this game out.

Should've just saved it for PS5, honestly.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
I really, really hope Sony markets this well. Game absolutely deserves it after how long it's been in development. I miss searching random levels like I would in LBP.

There's a month+ left before the game's officially out, Sony's gotta step up their marketing and hype this game up! Do they want a repeat of Gravity Rush 2?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
End of an era. This game has been in the works practically the whole gen.

Looking forward to seeing what MM have conjured up with their story mode. Especially the part of it that supposedly plays like a point and click adventure.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome.
Folks in the Early Access have already made some AMAZING concepts.
Can't wait to see what gets created down the road. The toolset here is just astounding.