• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Showcasing the breadth of creation possible in Dreams, this trailer shows off 20+ different genres of games made in Dreams:

There is an in-game collection where all of the Dreams in this video can be found and added to your queue

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When someone makes this into a rhythm game in Dreams we will have arrived

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Would make a great free to play game at ps5 launch, but I get little big planet vibes which is the problem. "Wow look at all this creativeness"

Get excited for a day or two but then get bored and go back to my traditional games.

Props to the people who dedicated time to all these mini games though. I definitely don't have the talent or patience to create like that.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Please review our rules on self-promotion in our FAQ and don't start new threads to showcase your own YouTube videos.

We have a very active Dreams OT where this discussion can take place.

www.resetera.com

Dreams |OT| What Games Are Made Of

Welcome to the Dreams ResetERA OT! Review Thread | Dreams Early Access |OT| | Dreams Creators |OT| (Coming Soon if there's a high demand for this!) | According to IGN’s Youtube Video, “Explaining Art’s Dream, the ‘Story Mode’ Inside Dreams”, there’s a still with a description for...

Status
Not open for further replies.