• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I totally missed this news. Kareem to me was basically the face of Dreams, the person who inspired and hyped me the most about its potential. I think that's two MM legends who have departed in the past couple years. I was surprised they never announced PSVR2 support which I was excited to do art with in Dreams, and I don't want to be a doomsayer but now I'm starting to wonder if the game is slowly going into maintenance mode. I don't know why Sony didn't just make it F2P to get a big baked-in audience.

I guess I was more right than I wanted to be.

I was watching LadyLex's Twitch marathon stream earlier and it got me upset all over again at what happened to Dreams.

The worst thing is the server updates, which will limit creations to 256. It effectively kneecaps most future development. So much for Sony's "10 year plan" to support Dreams. The least MM should do is open source their server APIs so we can build community servers. At least the community might survive in some state then.

RadicalR

Oct 27, 2017
I just picked this game up in a sale, and I am a fool for not doing so sooner. Currently I'm playing Tren!

I'm going to go through this thread to find another other gems. Anyone still playing?