• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really ya I've ran into like 5 where the characters you play as is a cat lady with voluptuous body parts 😂 I mean the games end up being alright I just find it funny how many I have seen haha
Do they have creators who are plugging their NSFW Patreon accounts? On Sunday I ran into my first game that was basically just intended to route players to the creator's busty anime girl Patreon.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Do they have creators who are plugging their NSFW Patreon accounts? On Sunday I ran into my first game that was basically just intended to route players to the creator's busty anime girl Patreon.
Na I don't think so I just play the dream surf where the pick random games for you. Most likely the people creating the game needed an avatar and saw something they liked and choice it haha

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Where'd you get the 1k figure from?
I read on Dengeki Online Twitter, Dreams only sold 930s something like that at number 36 I think.

I'm on mobile right now, can't post the source as I have to search them again...

But today is Media Create day, so high chance, maybe, Dreams won't be charting in top 10 at all... : /

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Finally finished the base model for my character, it took me less time than expected to complete the body. The hands are terrible but I didn't have more time so I just did a blocky fist to finish it. I wonder if I could do a hand with joints... gonna be a pain in the ass for sure.

Have to do some clothes next.

Apr 24, 2018
The dunkey video sold me on this, showed some gameplay to my daughter and now she wont stop hounding me for it.

Picking up a copy each tomorrow.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished the base model for my character, it took me less time than expected to complete the body. The hands are terrible but I didn't have more time so I just did a blocky fist to finish it. I wonder if I could do a hand with joints... gonna be a pain in the ass for sure.

Have to do some clothes next.

There are plenty of rigged hands already on dreamverse.

ninjaboyjohn

Oct 30, 2017
California
KaiFraz is a genious, he already made so many awesome characters creations. It's crazy, I just don't understand how he does it so well with so much detail ...

These are awesome, but none of them are rigged for animation, right? Looks like you'd have to chop the models into pieces to rig them, which would leave them with less a smooth and solid surface.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
There are quite a few FPS where the aiming feels tight and responsive.It's definitely been proven. It's everything else that needs work usually.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ok. So I need help. I have a gun. Let's call it gun A. It's modelled, has a bunch of logic attached to it. bullet firing, overheating, reloading, sound effects, light effects. It's working exactly as I want. BUT, I need to flip the entire thing to create gun B.

So I grab it. Clone it. And then click L3. seems to have worked but the stupid ammo counter is upside down and can't be rotated. To fix that I can make a new microchip and copy paste gun A's logic across. Which fixes the ammo counter. But breaks the direction the bullets emit...and I cannot rotate the emitter to fix it. I can move it. But not rotate it...why?

Am I doing something wrong here? I just want a gattling gun on both sides of the mech and it's proving to be a massive pain in the ass!

Clone gun A, scope into the group until you just have the fun model selected, then flip? Sounds like you'd need to move the ammo counter etc manually afterwards if you don't want it flipped too.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
This Japanese horror game scared the living sh*t out of me. Great atmosphere. Go play it everyone. Not even has 2.000 likes yet and it's a classic.

indreams.me

Twilight ghost

【Twilight ghost ~黄昏鳴ル童歌~】<br>夏のある日、山奥の神社に訪れた貴方は幽霊の少女に迷宮屋敷へ誘われた。<br>幽霊の少女と遊びながら、人形の呪いを解き、迷宮からの脱出を目指す。

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
This Japanese horror game scared the living sh*t out of me. Great atmosphere. Go play it everyone. Not even has 2.000 likes yet and it's a classic.

indreams.me

Twilight ghost

【Twilight ghost ~黄昏鳴ル童歌~】<br>夏のある日、山奥の神社に訪れた貴方は幽霊の少女に迷宮屋敷へ誘われた。<br>幽霊の少女と遊びながら、人形の呪いを解き、迷宮からの脱出を目指す。

I actually felt sorry for the ghost girl, lol.

It's just that her design was adorable (albeit scary); when she close her eyes & face in front of you with matches up, guess she's lonely...

Props to the creator for designing a ghost that I actually feel empathetic.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
How do you switch to FK on controller when posing puppets?

hold L2 and rotate each piece - child pieces will lock in place and it'll rotate at the joint with the parent piece.

Its not perfect (angles for rotation can be weird - recommend using sticks to get the gyro to shut the hell up)

I'd like better tools to simplify editing keyframes/tween points, that kind of thing - maybe a dedicated animation timeline with onion skinning for any keyframes that are on the same 'row' in the timeline

Nezumi

Oct 25, 2017
Hessen, Germany
Somewhat stupid question. Is there a way to not have the lady repeat the imp quest speech every time when you look at a different quest or open the imp quest menu? It's super annoying...
I also have a permanent 4 showing up over the what's new section, even though I clicked on every tab multiple times by now.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ok. So I need help. I have a gun. Let's call it gun A. It's modelled, has a bunch of logic attached to it. bullet firing, overheating, reloading, sound effects, light effects. It's working exactly as I want. BUT, I need to flip the entire thing to create gun B.

So I grab it. Clone it. And then click L3. seems to have worked but the stupid ammo counter is upside down and can't be rotated. To fix that I can make a new microchip and copy paste gun A's logic across. Which fixes the ammo counter. But breaks the direction the bullets emit...and I cannot rotate the emitter to fix it. I can move it. But not rotate it...why?

Am I doing something wrong here? I just want a gattling gun on both sides of the mech and it's proving to be a massive pain in the ass!

turns out i was being an absolute idiot. i was trying to rotate the ball end of the emitter direction arrow, thinking the arrow itself would rotate...it doesn't, you need to grab and turn the arrow head itself *doh*

Nov 2, 2018
Has Damned been posted yet? It's one of the more cinematic narrative games but it got lost in the shuffle of launch and I know the creator is trying their best to promote it: