• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 2, 2018
This looks great, thanks for putting it together.

Is there a special way to get to playlists in game? I play later-ed your list from the site but it's not in my regular que in game. Can't find it in search either.

You're welcome, we actually voice some characters in Slayer Scrolls 2 which is awesome

It will be in your play later queue but not in Dream Surfing, it will be be in Dream Shaping. Because collections are not technically Dreams you can't find them in Dream Surfing.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
arts dream is incredible

I already know in spending many hours into this.

I also feel I wouldn't be able to make good content, I have seen very good creations.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't had time to mess with much yet... my animation rig is broken on my character still, and it looks like they haven't improved rigging at all which is hugely disappointing. But there's definitely a lot more polish to the intro phase of the game and the menu bits. Regardless, I'm quite excited to dig in.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
arts dream is incredible

I already know in spending many hours into this.

I also feel I wouldn't be able to make good content, I have seen very good creations.
So I wanted to share this guys channel...

Has been yalking about Dreams for almost a year and streaming loads of it for a while now.

He was also in the camp of believing he would never create anything or be very good at it. The wall of doubt, as they game pointa out.

Then, he began decorating his homespace. It became a thing a beauty. Right now, he has spent the last few days doing tutorials and yesrerday began making a multi level Dream for his girlfriend and his anniversary (today).

He just got the doorway in one level to link to the next and flipped out with glee. This is also not the first person I've seen go through this kind of transition :)

I want Dreams to succeed but the two biggest streamers are sponsored atm aren't they?
No idea. I just know I was scrolling past loads of new streamers. It went from maybe 4-8 channels streaming Dreams to however many there are right now.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'm on I think act V of Art's dream (passwoooord!), and this game is amazing. I can't wait to see what else is in store from MM and featured creators. But, Valentine's dinner time. Best $40 I've spent on a game in a very long time.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
something about 3d export
Who else has decorated their homespace? I made mine deadly at first, lol.

Now, I've made a maze! I love visiting homespaces too. Gives me an idea of a person's personality a little.

Click on your name. Look at the left side of screen.
i surrounded my space with the rocks from the ancient time kit. added the waterfall. trying to make it moody. but really want to decorate the ground

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
So, before i do that for Feufollet to, i actually reworked Little Jumps, with an ending, a title screen, a way to restart levels and select them and its way more easy with 2x the check points and larger platforms! Feel free to try or retry it :p

I remember once upon a time, I expressed my excitement when you began creating, and you told me to temper my excitement.

I sure am glad I didn't. You're doing fantastic work.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
indreams.me

Little Jumps

A tight 3d platforming game where you choose your own risk and reward! PS: Thx a lot to KlawUK for Helping me with the basic logic! Final update: 6 level with an ending, level select, menu in game to restart...!
Little Jumps - by Orioto

indreams.me

Feufollet - Chapter 1 demo

Demo for the incoming platformer with a complete world! Leaderboards, a map, unlockables... Feedback appreciated! Logic by @Le_Poupoune
Feufollet as well.

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
A few well curated videos and some dude streaming himself dream surfing convinced me to get this. I finally "understood," Dreams when viewing the game as like Warioware/YouTube with that MM magic. I have zero interest in making games but sculpting looks great especially since I don't have the space or funds right now for the real thing.

Oct 26, 2017
Some dreams I tried and liked recently:

https://indreams.me/dream/mJpPyDQvjLN - Vottaguan, vertical scrolling bullet hell shooter.

https://indreams.me/dream/mPEzXsxbEHD - The Pilgrim, really neat platformer/shooter/weird trek.

https://indreams.me/dream/msypMnPxLpf - German Stuck In Your Controller, simple premise executed perfectly with great voice acting.

https://indreams.me/dream/mVxzpomTFKh - Root, a Zelda-like game with amazing environments and good if janky gameplay, and some great character models (although it's very... japanese).

CamberGreber

Banned
Dec 27, 2019
I have made 3 "My Favorites" collections with focus on quality artistry and detail....what i consider to be the best of the best.
For those looking to see what Dreams can really do check out my fav collections just search for CamberGreber under dreamer search.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
I want to eventually recreate one of my Sound Shapes levels in Dreams, including music/notes only playing when the player collects the "coin", but I wouldn't even know where to start. I've only been messing around with the music creation aspect of Dreams outside of a few attempts at sculpting.

Edit: On another note, I really hope Dreams gets HDR support. Would make an already beautiful game even moreso.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Might just wait for the PS5 version where it can brute force the game to run at 60fps. Can't stand unlocked frame rate unfortunately.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That's great - panis pot has some really nice models

is ther a technique for grabbing the platinum - I'm going through a few tutorials to try and unlock everything again but not sure if I need to do imp quests or not. Getting all the prize bubbles in arts dream I hope I can pick chapters - I think I only missed some in password (too fast) and likely some in the wide scrolling area if I went the 'wrong' way

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
something about 3d export

i surrounded my space with the rocks from the ancient time kit. added the waterfall. trying to make it moody. but really want to decorate the ground
Nice. I had skulls surrounding the starting spot, with bigger skulls surrounding the floor, and gigantic ones floating in space, set at night time. There starting area was also surrounded by like 8 or 9 of those spiked bars, spinning very close to you and across each other.

In the distance was a giant fire, and a house, that you would naturally be drawn to. Upon getting closer and to the rickety bridge, I had springs to toss you off the edge. If you managed to land on the bridge, the final challenge were venus fly traps between two opposing stairways as you tried to enter the house.

I've since replaced it all with a nize, friendly maze layout. My name is the same as on here, but if you want to see a crazily decorated homespace, look up KILLITEROUS :D

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
That's great - panis pot has some really nice models

is ther a technique for grabbing the platinum - I'm going through a few tutorials to try and unlock everything again but not sure if I need to do imp quests or not. Getting all the prize bubbles in arts dream I hope I can pick chapters - I think I only missed some in password (too fast) and likely some in the wide scrolling area if I went the 'wrong' way
you can play any scene in Art's dream. you just click the level icon.

Nice. I had skulls surrounding the starting spot, with bigger skulls surrounding the floor, and gigantic ones floating in space, set at night time. There starting area was also surrounded by like 8 or 9 of those spiked bars, spinning very close to you and across each other.

In the distance was a giant fire, and a house, that you would naturally be drawn to. Upon getting closer and to the rickety bridge, I had springs to toss you off the edge. If you managed to land on the bridge, the final challenge were venus fly traps between two opposing stairways as you tried to enter the house.

I've since replaced it all with a nize, friendly maze layout. My name is the same as on here, but if you want to see a crazily decorated homespace, look up KILLITEROUS :D
i have to see this maze. im guessing you used both vertical and horizontal space lol

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Yo did y'all play Southpaw cooking?

😅😅😂😂😂😂😂 wtf!This is hilarious!

TripOpt55

Oct 25, 2017
I played some of the story mode or whatever. I like the platforming bits more than the sort of adventure game bits. I sort of wish there were some other play types in there too, but I'm enjoying it. It's got a nice style to it and looks really beautiful. Looking forward to diving into some of the community stuff whenever I finish this.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017

Find me in the Dreamiverse to visit it!

I haven't gone ham with it yet, so its only one floor, but here is a look at my buddy's homespace and a little bit of mine:

haha. i did find it. surprise you didn't add some skeletons in there xD

your friends space looks great. why does it look bigger than mine lol

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
Might just wait for the PS5 version where it can brute force the game to run at 60fps. Can't stand unlocked frame rate unfortunately.

Well I commend you on your pointless stance, hopefully the devs don't listen to you and end up locking it to 30fps because I cant stand locked 30fps. It runs perfectly fine it the way it is it doesn't stutter or fluctuate wildly it just means it gives you some headroom when designing and playing.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Loving the title screen and general atmosphere of this - "Insane The Hell (demo)"

3dfe73c4-2969-4f30-af7kvp.jpeg

e4704475-79b7-42c3-arxjqk.jpeg

f076fe7c-ca63-4191-87wky0.jpeg

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Well I commend you on your pointless stance, hopefully the devs don't listen to you and end up locking it to 30fps because I cant stand locked 30fps. It runs perfectly fine it the way it is it doesn't stutter or fluctuate wildly it just means it gives you some headroom when designing and playing.

They could have offered both options unless there's some technical limitation with how the game is designed.

Lynd

Oct 29, 2017
I played first lesson set. 89 to go I think, I feel it's going to take ages till I can really make much of anything.

Had a browse of the user created stuff briefly though.