• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
did they say how many will get in? hopefully this isn't some super limited thing. already disappointed enough with the newsletter stunt, plus we only get 2 weeks to learn tools and create something with it, instead of the 4 weeks newsletter peeps got.

Shrikey

Oct 27, 2017
Are these things generally handed out first come/first serve or are they randomised?

I'd set a reminder but got sidetracked (my kid decided 16:58 GMT was the exact time to jam her fingers in a drawer as I was closing it), and only got my application in now. So I'm guessing I'm screwed if they are in any way constrained by queue-order.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Signed up. Hopefully I get in as I'd like to fool around with the creation tools just to see what I can make.

Dec 4, 2017
London
Submitted my application. Hopeful it will be successful. Am wearing my best shoes too, so I hope that will stand me in good stead.

(Thanks for the thread OP, would have missed this otherwise)

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
Signed up but I'm one of the ones who never receives emails from Sony so not holding my breath