• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So anyone use this lifehack? When you drink beer with a straw you bypass the head which no one likes and is mostly air anyways.

Have you tried this lifehack?

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I thought we like the head. At least I do. Not an egregious amount tho

Deleted member 4262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
6611.jpg

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I would drink beer though a straw. I'm already keen to pour it out of a can or bottle in to a glass so I can gulp it down. I do like drinking large mixed drinks through a straw when I'm at home and I'm using my big Halloween Slurpee bucket.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only time you should be drinking beer from a straw is if you're out in public and trying to avoid police detection.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
The only acceptable beer-related use of a straw is for shotgunning out of a bottle

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
I think drinking beer from a straw is a bold innovative move OP. Don't let the haters get you down for being different.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
The bartender should be pouring from the tap until there is no more head.

About that...

According to Max Bakker, the first and only Master Cicerone in New York - a certification which means he has an exceptional understanding of all things beer related - without that collar of foam, a beer is not a beer at all.

And beer bloat is actually the result of pouring a beer incorrectly - or pouring a beer with minimal foam.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Well, Beer is childrens booze so drinking it with a straw makes sense I guess.