• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW ORLENS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up thirsty as hell from an EDM concert...... While I was hungover as shit. Now on some Jameson on a Sunday. Where y'all at drunk-era?

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
Drunk watching AEW Dynamite. Feels good. Although I was alarmed at the amount of people at the liquor store on a Wednesday lol

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Can I join the party too? I'm not officially drunk yet but I just started drinking the rest of my Plum Sake and I'm ready to have fun. <3

Oct 25, 2017
thankswhiskey.gif

minus_me

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Dear Santa Claus, go fuck yourself is one of the best specials of all time. Is the transmission drunk Ricky? cause you are.

Last edited:

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Andrew are you on frenchman street?

My name is Andrew and I lived in New Orleans for a time. And I'm drunk

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost 4 am cst.... I'm drunk and going through the Not Another Teen Movie soundtrack. Not a bad New Year for me, lol.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
What you all drinking curently. I got me some Milk and Honey Alchemy Cider which is delicious, could do without the crababbles and pick a different apple, but whatever, I don't grow them.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
HAPPY MARDI GRAS DRUNK ERA.

EYAHHHHHHHHHHHJFIE;WAO

Oblio

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, really hope some of you had some smiles nomatter what for .. peace2u. if i type here i am sorry but probably a delete tomorrow my social phobia is agonising please i mean no disrespect.damn got to go back to music hiphop etc shit gives me something, me being a victim shares nothing and makes me cry like u cried if u ever got sectioned.,etc

Oblio

Oct 27, 2017
I been staying clear of spirits . pick your poison, sorry if I come across obnoxious etc but been painfully lonely on that topic lately this is why i should keep lurking since gaming trend neogaf
etc
and also cheers

Last edited:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yo. I've been drinking my bottle of Jameson for a while now Oblio. Got a good buzz going on. Listening to some music now. Cheers you beautiful person you!

Oblio

Oct 27, 2017
Yo. I've been drinking my bottle of Jameson for a while now Oblio. Got a good buzz going on. Listening to some music now. Cheers you beautiful person you!
Kindest thing somebody said to me today tbh, cheers mate i miss jameson, would be my choice so enjoy 1 for me cheers :D if you all on plug.dj wtc let me know where. sorrry if i delete posts on here i get genuine panic feeling, so irrational idk..

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Kindest thing somebody said to me today tbh, cheers mate i miss jameson, would be my choice so enjoy 1 for me cheers :D if you all on plug.dj wtc let me know where. sorrry if i delete posts on here i get genuine panic feeling, so irrational idk..

Nah I'm not on any social media sadly but I will drink plenty for YOU! Cheers homie!

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
SUP DRUNK ERA.

HOPEW YOU ALL ARE WELL DURING THIS CRAZY ASS FUCKING TIME.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Jesus fuck I'm so tired of this shit. Love being drunk but I'm so tried of the fucking life I live. I have to change shit up. Somedays i just can't take this shit