• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rembrandt

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if only I posted in this thread at the last place. probably would have cut down on a few bans, lmao.

I thought I would get drunk tonight but vyvanse fucks with my alcoholic pursuits and I'm tryna value my liver.

a simple jack and coke and a few beers right now.w

TheStrxggler

Oct 25, 2017
Got a nice Pineapple Vodka and Lemonade Screwdriver. Usually use Mango Orange Juice for it but feeling adventurous tonight.

So what you guys want to talk about?

TheStrxggler

Oct 25, 2017
I still think it was kind of fucked up that those directors basically dogpiled on them and caused them to lose their channel for a bit.

Glad they got it back though. Cheers.

Kaiterra

Oct 25, 2017
Kong Skull Island is the better than everything Cinemasins put together combined

I got blitzed on hard sodas and beers tonight watching Cube 2 Hypercube so my brain is a fuckin' pretzel right now

Rembrandt

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's Hollywood for you. Bunch of skinflinted fucks that can't take criticism.

and they're now somehow convincing people that rottentomatoes as a whole is a bad thing, smh. only because it's hurting opening weekend numbers.

speaking of movies, I'm so glad a lot more are serving alcohol and switching their seats up to recliners. what a wonderful combo.

Kong Skull Island is the better than everything Cinemasins put together combined

I got blitzed on hard sodas and beers tonight watching Cube 2 Hypercube so my brain is a fuckin' pretzel right now

On Netflix? How is it?

Kaiterra

Oct 25, 2017
and they're now somehow convincing people that rottentomatoes as a whole is a bad thing, smh. only because it's hurting opening weekend numbers.

Yeah now they're wrong about RT just make better movies jeez

On Netflix? How is it?

IDK if it is on Netflix. Watched with some friends in a group stream, pretty much all of us got got by every twist, though one of the group is an actual physicist IRL which meant he was picking apart all the math lol

It's good but not great

Kaiterra

Oct 25, 2017
I think a fun movie drinking game would be watching Re-Animator and Bride of Re-Animator and drinking based on how much reagent is used

Rembrandt

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah now they're wrong about RT just make better movies jeez

IDK if it is on Netflix. Watched with some friends in a group stream, pretty much all of us got got by every twist, though one of the group is an actual physicist IRL which meant he was picking apart all the math lol

It's good but not great

Pretty much, but why do that when you can complain?

Lmao, you guys should watch primer together and have him try to piece shit together.

When was this? I would go more often if I could have a Pint next to me. Definitely would have made Fury Road more interesting.

The AMC/IMAX down the street from me started doing it last year or early this year, I think. They have themed cocktails and shit for certain movies. It's actually pretty cool but it's fucking expensive. Pregame then grab a drink to maintain.

TheStrxggler

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ. Primer. I could barely cut through that sober. Time Travel remains to be Bullshit in a narrative.

OP
OP
Truly Gargantuan

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've had a few shots of vodka chased with some peach cider. Feeling good on this opening day.

TheStrxggler

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I am new to this whole thing but an old man when it comes to forums. Got to say. Without all of the policies, red tape, and echo chamber douches, this place ain't half bad.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Heh, i never posted here back in GAF. I'll try to remind myself whenever I compromise myself....if I can remember anything by then...

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Drunk at work (last day of the workweek).

So..

This migration is a blessing in disguise man. Fucking love purple man.

Peace.

dabbert

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's good to be home again
heyhey
also
zsHmP3R.jpg

5Uwn3iK.jpg

Burpelson

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't going to drink tonight but I found an old bottle opener that I'd never seen before in the back of a drawer and had to make sure it works.

Yeah it works.

Deleted member 1722

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
drinkin a firestone pivo hoppy pils thats room temp

makin ribs tonight

hoggert im glad you brought the bats drinking blood over

minus_me

Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see familiar faces. Took a while for me to figure out what happened and where everyone went.

Magilla

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How many drinks does it take to be in a drunk thread? I'm at 6. I'm currently working my way through a Hardywood Blackberry. In the middle of the Red Letter Media halloween show.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, definitely feeling it for Halloween weekend. Gonna keep this page open for the evening. Cheers to the new era y'all.