• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Sipping on this bad boy, one of my favorite brews:
85IhKv.jpg

Too early for pumpkin beer my friend. Too early. :(

I'm sampling a mix of trader joes beers tonight, haven't had any yet but will.

Trader Jose Dark
Josenbrau Wheat
MIssion Street IPA
KBC Blu berry.

I know, but I had to get a taste of it and it was soo good. I won't have anymore until middle of next month at least. I also love the new art work because last few years were plain shit imo. Cheers.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw on the internet where the sun is going to expand and explode, vaporizing everything in the solar system, so drink up.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Original gaf drunk thread was poppin. Hope this gets moved to community. Imma need a support group for school.

That sounds amazing it. DANG IT I was just at the grocery store too.

Im about to start drinking some vodka.
Ayyyyyyeeee! Vodka and squirt is also a blessing but as you all know vodka pretty much can go with everything.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm drinking Bacardi banana rum mixed with diet Mountain Dew lol it's not as bad as it sounds. Playing Persona 4 which by the way has the best video game cast ever.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cheers to my ex girlfriend for being the reason I'm drinking tonight. Her breaking up with me almost 3 weeks ago really kicked me in the ass and made me realize what I was doing, so I made a lot of positive changes in my life because of that. Too bad it still fucking sucks because I don't have my best friend/the girl I wanted to spend forever with to share this newfound happiness with. So here's to beer instead!

Lagunitas and 4 Hands Single Speed for me. Might break out the Knob Creek tonight.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cheers to my ex girlfriend for being the reason I'm drinking tonight. Her breaking up with me almost 3 weeks ago really kicked me in the ass and made me realize what I was doing, so I made a lot of positive changes in my life because of that. Too bad it still fucking sucks because I don't have my best friend/the girl I wanted to spend forever with to share this newfound happiness with. So here's to beer instead!

Lagunitas and 4 Hands Single Speed for me. Might break out the Knob Creek tonight.

Hey man, at least youre improving and not moping. An occasional "aw shit this sucks" happens and healthy, but its great its not 3 months after and youre legit making yourself better.

So...yeah man. We here for you

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
I post so often on this board, and the last one for that matter, drunk it's not even funny. Though tbf for the last board I was still in the navy so, and being drunk is half the job

House_Of_Lightning

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Tonight I've had three Suntory highballs and something with fernet in it.

Gonna graduate to a classic gimlet as soon as I can find my jigger.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry I wasn't clearer. I wasn't accusing you of being anything or trying to insult you. BOFH is a long-running sysadmin culture meme and I had (wrongly) assumed you would know about it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Don't apologize. I guess I knew about it, but not as an acronym. I don't think that is me. It's just that the two people before me got promoted to Jr. System Admin, and I have to watch them bring in a new System Admin and smile while I am still stuck on the help desk. Fucking sucks! I will start throwing my resume out there in January. I need to get calm and cool like Obama quick, or I might get myself fired. I'm in pain.

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
I have a lot of drunk posts, some get me banned. But only some.

Some of my greatest hits are from my drinking, so I consider it a gamble, though now I know what not to post and better control...ish.

Drinking is like the lootbox of life. Deep down you know it costs you a lot of money in exchange for fuck all, but the prospect of feeling the feels of those sweet legendary drops keeps pulling you in

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey man, at least youre improving and not moping. An occasional "aw shit this sucks" happens and healthy, but its great its not 3 months after and youre legit making yourself better.

So...yeah man. We here for you

Moping bounces back and forth. Today was definitely a moping day. It's just really hard after spending 3 and a half years with someone. And yeah everyone tells me it'll be ok eventually and I know all of that. I get all of that. I'm just tired of always hearing it lol. I'm grieving hard because I lost my favorite person in the world and would do anything to get her back, and too many people are trying to tell me its gonna be ok instead of keeping my mind off of it.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Moping bounces back and forth. Today was definitely a moping day. It's just really hard after spending 3 and a half years with someone. And yeah everyone tells me it'll be ok eventually and I know all of that. I get all of that. I'm just tired of always hearing it lol. I'm grieving hard because I lost my favorite person in the world and would do anything to get her back, and too many people are trying to tell me its gonna be ok instead of keeping my mind off of it.

Well what games you play? I'll def play a few rounds of something, or hell stream a movie or something sometime.

Hit me through PM if you wanna, I see your posts around quite a bit and youre swell. If you up for it reach out and hang with the spot

riverfr0zen

Oct 27, 2017
Manhattan, New York
Don't apologize. I guess I knew about it, but not as an acronym. I don't think that is me. It's just that the two people before me got promoted to Jr. System Admin, and I have to watch them bring in a new System Admin and smile while I am still stuck on the help desk. Fucking sucks! I will start throwing my resume out there in January. I need to get calm and cool like Obama quick, or I might get myself fired. I'm in pain.

Yeah, that does suck. Have you brought the matter up with them? Do they know you were looking to graduate from help desk?

Most importantly, yes, keep a cool head and get yourself mentally prepared. Make a good plan to both express yourself to the company, and also for what may come after if they're not responsive. And a couple of drinks to numb the pain a little is fine, but definitely don't drown your troubles in alcohol.