• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Is there a mod around that could tell us if that was a same second post? I dunno if they have access to that information or not. I'm on mobile so maybe its available but obfuscated for me.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
So recently I found Cazadores going down on price at my favorite liquor store. Nothing nefarious about it it just made it easier to purchase.

And because of this I am currently sipping down some tequila, I just want to relax for a bit after a shitty week.

So uh, cheers Era!
Drink responsibly out there

AkuMifune

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
bottle of red down. maybe hit the listerine in a minute. :)

got that green tho.

succession finale tomorrow

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that does suck. Have you brought the matter up with them? Do they know you were looking to graduate from help desk?

Most importantly, yes, keep a cool head and get yourself mentally prepared. Make a good plan to both express yourself to the company, and also for what may come after if they're not responsive. And a couple of drinks to numb the pain a little is fine, but definitely don't drown your troubles in alcohol.
They had a private meeting with me and the IT director and Operations Admin. They said they would teach me more about the infrastructure, but I think it was just to try to retain me and keep me non-disgruntled. I'm just taking this weekend to get drunk and feel sorry for myself, then I'm going to become a fucking bad ass destroying machine. I'm going to get sleep, watch my diet, exercise, and learn new things. I'm definitely throwing resume out in January, but I might do it even sooner.

Edit:
I drank my mouthwash to get drunk
I've been there. So cute. *kisses*

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
In whistler atm. Went white water rafting. Now abour 8 beers deep. Who and where do I get a burrito?

Oct 27, 2017
One drink into what is probably going to be a two drink $20 night in Santa Monica. All ready listening to KFlay. She good.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm at the sweet spot right now, that point where if I stop there will be no real hangover the day after.

Should I:

A) stop
B) keep going
C) REALLY keep going

choose wisely

leeky

Oct 27, 2017
Kolsch is my jam Dawgs.

Drunk fernet if you wanna really party rn. Shit had herbs which help with hangover..

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
At one of my regular stops, some chick pissed herself and it went all over her stool and the floor. She was kicked out.

I was a little sad because my voice is still recovering after being sick and coughing up a lung. Listening to karaoke was fun but I could have bested them all...which would net me nothing but whatever, good times.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
CJshoJM.gif

Deleted member 19813

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm drunk and I hate everything about ERA. Every thread is about how rasict I am because I'm white... even though I married a Hispanic woman.

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I know, but I had to get a taste of it and it was soo good. I won't have anymore until middle of next month at least. I also love the new art work because last few years were plain shit imo. Cheers.

I saved a Sam Adams Fat Jack art work for a while because of how awesome it was.

Still too early my friend. Don't give into autumn (autumn, while amazing and fantastic in its weather and the gateway into all the joys of the cool season, is the herald of the demon winter) just yet.

As to my journey this evening, trader joes makes some decent beer but nothing that is exceptional. If you're like me and search for the best and drink only once a week, I'd look elsewhere.

Final thought; Fuck it, Simpler Times Lager/Pilsner is 3.99 for a 6 pack, go nuts.

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The day after is never worth it anymore y'all. Getting too old for this. Feel like shit with even a few beers now.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The day after is never worth it anymore y'all. Getting too old for this. Feel like shit with even a few beers now.
Hangovers when you're older are so bad, they would even make an atheist believe in God just to make the pain go away.

I don't like the 30s, is there a way to go back to my early 20s?

Didn't really get drunk last night, but I did make some semi-regrettable purchases lol.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Day 3 of being drunk. The lobster is taking a bit. I guess another beer in the mean time cannot hurr.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Who else is drunk era? I'm on a night out with old pals and working tomorrow so this will end badly. Share my pain pls.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuckin faded rn, oh my god

I'm gonna shoot my shot with the girl i've been love with since freshman year.

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
Fuckin faded rn, oh my god

I'm gonna shoot my shot with the girl i've been love with since freshman year.
Dont do it.

I did this my freshman year of college to my hs crush. she never responded, because hindsight...pretty creepy/lame.

DO NOT DO IT FRIEND.

Just enjoy your night. Do not dwell on the past, sober or not.

Probably at 7/10 as far of overall drunk levels. So you can trust my judgement. 9/10 doctors approve.