• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
I dont know what it says about me that alchohol makes me so much more confident and outgoing. but then later on when I crash i feel usually terrible. cheers

dabbert

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017

same

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
God i'm in such a terrible situation i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy but every now and then i see a glimmer of hope and i dont know if its real or just me hoping. scared that being drunk is the only time i feel like how i used to be

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
I'm not really drunk so much as slightly buzzed. I'm on vacation in the Dominican Republic visiting family and stuff for 2 more weeks. Brugal Extra Viejo with Mott's Apple Juice split between 3 other peeps on deck.

I wish NY was this liberal about drinking out in the open but c'est le vie. I worry about not being able to survive this weekend but onwards and upwards. Too much Presidente and Brugal.

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
I am in a good place, 6.5/10.

About to make me a fried egg sammich.

6-7 is honestly the best range. Anything more is just asking for trouble.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I have so many quiestions.

So there is probably a millionare or two on Era right? I wanna talk to them whats it like? Is Todd Howards ex-emplyee gere?

Second,I left frozen taquitos out for maybe 18 hours. They were pre cooked. Can I still eat them? I ate them cause I figured they were fine, abd I think they are.

Before I post this I want to say I promised myself I wouldn't correct anything in my post before I posted it due to the nature of the thread. It almost killed the somewhat OCD part of myself.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So.... It turns out that Strip Clubs/Gentlemen's Club really don't do it for me. They're pretty boring. I do like the ass, boobs, and private parts but.... I prefer something much more intimate. Had too much to drink tonight to reconsider this thought so it is what it is.

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm really glad I'm the happiest person ever when I'm drunk, because if I wasn't then tonight I would be feeling the lowest I've felt in a very, very long time. But now that I'm drunk, it's kinda averaging me out to be middling, which I can accept.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Decided to go out dancing . It's 11:30.

It was 11:30 when I typed this but never hit post, now 12:20.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
So after a long two years of only working part time I finally landed a full time job and I couldn't be happier. Treated myself to some good beer and shitty vodka in celebration. Almost 10pm here, plan on drinking till around 5 or 6 am. Continue Killer7, light up, enjoy the shit out of tonight. I honestly can't remember the last time I was this happy.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So after a long two years of only working part time I finally landed a full time job and I couldn't be happier. Treated myself to some good beer and shitty vodka in celebration. Almost 10pm here, plan on drinking till around 5 or 6 am. Continue Killer7, light up, enjoy the shit out of tonight. I honestly can't remember the last time I was this happy.

Congrats! Cheers!!

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
We got a 24 case of Samuel Jacksons, er, I mean Sam Adams but I'm not going to bother drinking those tonight. On that Jameson diet again lol.