• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ay dios mio

I took Spanish from K-8th grade (9 years) 9th, 10th, and 11th grade in high school (3 years) and 4 semesters in college (2 years) and I passed every class. I have no idea how to speak Spanish. Either I'm really stupid or they are definitely teaching it wrong.
All languages are fake. Don't worry about it. No one really knows what anyone is saying. We're just winging it.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Kale is good, never had spinach. I've got a terrible diet. Hopefully my metabolism keeps up till I correct it. I'm being lazy as shit since I know if I boot up Killer7 I'll be confused as fuck as to where I am since I was wasted last night and I'm wasted again. Yes no maybe so?

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Killer7 doesn't make much sense when you're sober. The game is amazing nonetheless.

I debate weather or not its my favorite game ever to be honest. I got Suda to sign my copy one year at PAX, it was funny too cause I ended up putting the Killer7 cover into a different gamecube game and I handed it to him and he opened it and saw it wasn't a 2 disc gamecube thing or whatever and he just looked at me and was like....

We ended up laughing about it after and he was super cool. I was so jealous of his jean jacket with Jackie Kennedy on the back.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Forgot to wish the Muricans in here a Happy Drunksgiving. Happy Post-Drunksgiving. Cheers!

And Happy Valley New Year! (Random local holiday in my part of the U.S. day before thanksgiving where you run into everyone at the local bars from high school that you didn't ever want to see again.

Also its just about 3am and I'm drunk and the most random though crossed my mind. Where do ferrets naturally live? I don't like ferrets nor would I ever want one as a pet but basically ferrets are found all over the globe in a variety of habitats but domesticated ferrets are different have been domesticated over thousands of years. In case anyone was curious about this useless fact.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I'm out tonight . Things are lit.

I'm spending too much money #help

Double edged sword.

On one hand going out is always a great time, but the cost always pisses me off. I can get a handle of vodka for $20 and a couple of six packs of good beer for $12 each and have a great time with a bunch of friends at home. Plus some green going around.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I'm an asshole since I'm gonna post after my own post but mt new job and hours are weird but I love it. Whats everyones go to drunk songs? Tiny Dancer, Piano Man, and Lola by The Kinks are so good.

Deleted member 18407

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hello again thread. Vodka and cranberry Sprite tonight!

I'm an asshole since I'm gonna post after my own post but mt new job and hours are weird but I love it. Whats everyones go to drunk songs? Tiny Dancer, Piano Man, and Lola by The Kinks are so good.
Lola is a great song and up there for me. "Game of Pricks" by Guided By Voices is always a great one for me though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLINRoC4f1k

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
So I'm wasted playing Smash and in the middle of shoving bigger gauges in my ears. Probably doing it wrong, trying to decide if I should go up another size before I go to bed. 12mm is the biggest I have. So a bit less than 1/2 inch. Don't have work till 12:30pm so whatever.

Edit: Woo I got the 12mm in. I hear cartilage piercings have a hard time time healing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
It's one of those December nights when "Pronounced: Leh-nerd Skin-nerd" is playing and the Jack Daniels and Cuervo are being passed around. In other words a good night.

Excuse me...

ObiwanKatnobi

Oct 28, 2018
Drinking some captin and some pizza Port swami's ipa in San Diego, good shit. Played some quantum break, love the game pass. Now listening to within temptation, our farewell thinking about my my dead girlfriend. Then go to work. Cycle repeat.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
So I have a seriously bad phobia of Dr's. The only one I habitually go to is the dentist because in my head that is the most important. I went to get my first physical in 10ish years. Everything was good. Tomorrow I'm getting a hearing aid I think. Super excited about it.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So I got the next best thing to solid Japanese Whiskey: Suntory. My local Target had them in stock so I had to get a bottle.

It's very different coming from Jameson lol. Had about 3-4 Whiskey on the Rocks so far.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
The Targets here, well the "Super" Targets, have a section for alcohol and that was just recently (like a few years ago recently). I don't even think Super Targets exists anymore since they're just Targets now. Minnesota is also the home state for Target so...... Cheers?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I got an hour or so to get ready for a party bus on Xmas Eve and then my family does their thing tomorrow. I'm going to be a mess tomorrow lol.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah so, uh, that was a really bad experience for my first time on a party bus. I knew from the beginning that getting a party bus before a National Holiday was not going to work out..... But the host did it anyway because she loved her boyfriend 🤷

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Trader Joe's blended whiskey is the shit! 3 scotches in and life is banging !
I needed tonight, been real negative lately. A good drunk can be a nice reset. Gonna kick 2019's ass!

Deleted member 18407

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Drinking absinthe mixed with Monster Zero Ultra and it kicks ass. Blast From The Past is such an underrated movie.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
And, like usual, happy fucking New Year to everybody. May good shit happen to each and every one of y'all. We all need some good shit to happen to us.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
When you're enjoying your nice glass of bourbon to wind down from a stressful day, and your boyfriend decides he wants one too despite not being a bourbon drinker. Then falls asleep after a sip and now you're feeling goof because you didn't want to waste the good stuff.